It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAST LIFE: Who Were You & How Do You Know?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Thank you Veracity,yes wow that first vision was a doozy-i mean its been about 45 years since it happened and i still remember it so well,hardly a day goes by when that memory doesn't pop into my mind.

About the skull,no our house was on an old graveyard,and the veggie garden where he dug up the skull was in a small area between our house and an old deconsecrated church,so it was to be expected i guess.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

go back for who? who was the girl you had to go back for?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

you think its still trying to tell you something? Can you talk to her? see what she is doing? burying something?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've never been told I was a specific person, but when I was at a psychic fair I was told I lived back when Jesus walked the earth.
I did my own regression just a few years ago and I saw myself in sandals and a long robe, walking in a desert-like area. That's all I saw before losing the scene. Maybe she was right.

Also, the psychic at the fair told me in a different lifetime I was a Monk. I can relate to that too because of dreams I had long before I ever went to the psychic fair.

From my own memories, I think I was a member in a famous band. I used to have reoccurring dreams of being on a private jet and freaking out when the plane started going down. I died in the plane crash. And for some odd reason, I feel it was Buddy Holly's band. I even feel like I might have been him.

Another lifetime I see bits and pieces of is when I was serving in the Korean war. I remember hearing the bombs drop and I think that is how I died.
Even at the age of 2 or 3, (in this life) when I heard a plane fly over it would have that sound of a bomb dropping and I would freak out and go hide under the table scared to death! That was when planes used to fly lower than they do today.
Why would a child that young have such a fear of hearing a plane fly over? It has to be a past life memory.

Today, I won't step foot on a plane! Where does that fear come from? Having two past-lives with situations involving planes could explain it.

Here is the program I used to do my own regression. I posted a thread about it.
You can do it for yourself: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4/23/2016 by sled735 because: Add link

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Well, I can tell you that you weren't Buddy Holly or in his band and die in the Korean War, considering that they were both around at the same time. Unless reality is really wild, and in that case I'm going to go ahead and say you're all me.

What was the style of the people in the plane? Where were you seated? Maybe they're just dreams, or maybe you tapped into someone else's memories.
edit on 23-4-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
a reply to: sled735

Well, I can tell you that you weren't Buddy Holly or in his band and die in the Korean War, considering that they were both around at the same time.

What was the style of the people in the plane? Where were you seated? Maybe they're just dreams, or maybe you tapped into someone else's memories.

I didn't actually see any other people on the plane. I was only aware that I was on a private plane and there were a handful of others on the opposite side from me. I sat on the left side (looking forward) by the window, and I think I may have sat in the third seat back.

As you said, it could be that I picked up on some residual energy while traveling the astral plane during sleep, but I don't think that's the case, especially not with the plane crash memories.

It started out with me being on a plane and feeling fear, then I'd wake up. Then I'd go a little further on another night. Each dream showed me more.
Finally, the last dream I had was me walking out through the doors of the airport to board this plane. It was small and had maybe four or five windows on each side. And it was white on the outside, no colors or words... just white. I went through the entire dream that night. I woke up in a panic just before the plane hit the ground.
I never dreamed about it again after that.

Not sure if it was the Korean War I remember. Maybe it was WWII, but I remember being a solider in a war. I just always FELT like it was the Korean war for some strange reason.

edit on 4/23/2016 by sled735 because: Corrections

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Hi Veracity,no i never could see her face,or talk to her,but i got the feeling of death surrounding the scene,that she lost a person,maybe more than one person,who was monumentally important to her. The feeling of horror and desolation and despair could only have been for something that severe,it was the absolute worst feeling imaginable.Something occured that was hideous,and irreversible,and it shattered her life.Something paradigm-changing,life-altering,and changed for the worse.But more than that,i don't know. And i don't really want to know-this incarnation has been hard enough all by itself,you know?

Another strange thing i remember from childhood-my mother would in winter,make my bathwater very hot. I have a rather high tolerance for hot water,and in winter i take hot baths,but i start with mildly warm,and gradually add the warmer water-otherwise i get a hideous feeling. Not physically,but in my soul,idk how else to say it. I mean the bathwater she ran for me as a kid was hot,but not hot enough to burn my skin,just uncomfortable. But i would get this horrible "dark tide" rising in me,when getting into that water,it was an absolute trigger.That feeling almost like in the vision,but not horror and sorrow over something that has already happened-i would get this feeling that something was terribly wrong somewhere,with someone i had some unknowable tie to.Difficult to explain but it was like i had a connection to someone,somewhere,with whom things were terribly wrong,or horrible things were happening to them.A truly ghastly feeling.

To this day i have to be careful when taking hot baths,to not get into the water if i managed to run it too hot-not because i'm sensitive to the water temperature so much,but as i start getting into water that is over a certain temp,i can feel that feeling coming,like a tide rushing in. Then i quickly step out of the bath,and add some colder water. When the temp is moderate,i can get in no problem,and turn up the heat gradually till it's very warm indeed,and everything is fine.

Idk what to make of That. Surely it could not be a tie to someone else,because if that was the case,would that person not be dead by now,or out of the horrid circumstances through escape or rescue?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

So what about the legal aspects? you are born again and happen to remember your Swiss bank numbers, only to find that the account has been gutted. It must be the ultimate frustration. It could be a minefield if it went to court.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

You have had a rough life this time, but I get the feeling you have had it worse before. You seem like a very nice and legit person so I can be assured you are not the bad entity but there seems to be something bad looming around you from life to life.

I do believe you are shown these images for a reason, not to just torture you. I am no psychic but please know that whatever happens in these "past life" images cannot hurt you today, no matter how horrid it was. You could probably make some strides in the right direction if you try and talk to her or try and figure out what happened. I understand if you are on shaky grounds now and you want to keep away, but I don't think its trying to haunt you but help you.

Most importantly, do not let it scare you, look to it as a psychological case study...about yourself

It cannot hurt you. Maybe you don't want to seek it out, but if it appears, do not be afraid.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I would say that legal rights go out the door

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
As a child, I approximately 3 years old, I was able to read hieroglyphs, my Mum discovered this when she let me look through her books on Egyptology, I also could describe in detail the emabalming process, I lost the ability a few years later. It's unexplainable and really cool, it's nice to think that I could have been part of the Egyptian civilisation in a past life, I've had flashbacks when looking at Mayan ruins before too, those really scared me.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FairyThorne

Hey, I really like your story.

Many of us have an Egyptian past life, bc that is where most of the people were at one point. Fascinating that you were close to it when you were younger.

I have a theory that we have the brain/soul of an adult when we are new born, our own adult brain of our past lives, we just cannot express it bc, well we cannot talk. It fades as we age but when we are younger, that is when we are closest to what our past lives were.

When my daughter was first born I had a strange and terrifying gut feeling/thought. Terrifying bc I just knew it couldn't be but it was...that she was smarter than I was! Here I am, looking at my newborn daughter and having a freakish thought that she was smarter than I. It happened just a few times but... Was I correct?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I entirely agree, one of my Mothers friends had a 3 year old and a newborn, she overheard the older child asking the newborn "can you remember what God looks like because I am forgetting?" And even though I am not religious that was just amazing but to me, the mother was a bit freaked out though.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FairyThorne

OH WoW

Its like they are in their own little world we cannot understand, or once used to but it fades away.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

A spiritual healer who claims to have been Hildegard of Bingen told me I was Volmar.

A lot more to this story if anyone is interested.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: craig732

Yes, let's hear your story.

edit on 4/26/2016 by sled735 because: Corrections

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It is said that john the baptist came in the spirit and power of elijah.

most people believe that reincarnation has to do with your spirit.
I dont claim to understand it, but i believe it may be a real phenomenon.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I've tried some of these exercises, and I get nothing. This must be my first go-round.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
In my past life I was a mistake. God found me... apologised for it... And sent me back to make it a better story.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I was Genghis Khan in my past life!

edit on 2016-05-04T18:21:26-05:00201605bpm3105pm2631 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join