It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAST LIFE: Who Were You & How Do You Know?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT For Privacy, I won't ID those who told me who I was, but my research indicates I was Navajo Adopted Hispanic and was Wed to an Outlaw of the day.
All my Research has been confirmed and Historically verified. I even did the Records Collection for that family, plus have Photos and items of Significance from that time.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 27-8-2016 by madmac5150 because: double post

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
When I was 6 years old, I had a very vivid dream while sick. (Chicken Pox... mine were pretty bad) Anyway, in my dream, I saw my past life... the day I died, anyway.

I was in a convoy of military vehicles during the Korean War. I can still smell the canvas of the deuce and a half that I was riding in. I was in the right rear of the vehicle, when all hell broke loose. I think I was killed instantly. All I remember is a blinding flash...I had that dream in 1976, and I have NEVER forgotten it. It has haunted me since.

I was assigned to Osan AB, South Korea in 2002. The moment I stepped off of the aircraft, I KNEW I had been there before. Years later, I was at a military museum that had a Korean War era deuce and a half... and that is when I think I put it all together.

Weird...

Who knows?
edit on 27-8-2016 by madmac5150 because: My ducks are assholes

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Because the universe is so huge, we've lived a lot of past lives all over the place, and will live many more in the future. God is far more complex than our linear thought patterns can comprehend.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Foot soldier ,2 Psychics ,one who had trouble standing next to me in a store, the other at a fair.
Supposedly again and again ..like a path.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Many years ago I asked while meditating if reincarnation was a valid experience.

After I went to bed that night I relived the last few hours of one of my last lifetimes.
I was a native working with the US Gov training wolf/hybrid dogs for the military.

3 of my dogs got loose.
We captured two of them, but the alpha got smart and caught me off guard and ripped out my throat.

It was an interesting memory as it told me why I had this irrational fear of dogs my entire life,
and after they were not as scary.

I also saw two friends of mine from this lifetime in that one,
as we were all working together training these dogs,
many years later I read about soul groups, and it also fit into the memory.

An interesting side note to this,
growing up, the first premonitions I ever had, was standing on the spot I died over a hundred years before.
I did not realize that until I had the memory.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
its irrelevant who you were in a past life. were all the same consciousness living numerous points of view.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is one area of the occult community that drives me more nuts than anything else. As a neopagan, many of my fellow pagans are into "past lives". It is understandable as we all tend to subscribe to some form of karmic or non karmic linked Metempsychosis (aka reincarnation). What is not understandable, from a logical pov, is everyones is someone famous or important. Be it a king, or Queen cheif, or high priest(ess), very few people were "Alexander the Greats chief eunuch" (points for people who get the reference). Very few people are also Hitler, Starlin, or Vlad the Impaller in previous lives now are they? Why is that I wonder? Could it be that it is something people will not want to hear, and thus pay for?

I'e had people tell me I was several things, some contradictory, and I give the same answer. Its none of my business about my past lives.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Cool thread..

I called into a radio show a few yrs ago out of curiosity and talked to a Medium who told me I was in charge of all the artwork being done on the Pyramids in Egypt.

It was fascinating to say the least.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I believe that your former life is carrying s small part of knowledge you gained in that life over to your next life.

Judging from that i think i was an explorer or hunter living of nature.

I feel a strong urge to explore or live of the land, and when i have had the chance to do that i felt joy, i felt the perfect life.

edit on 29-8-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So lately i have been getting what I believe to be Spirits or my Higher Self telling me that I was Reincarnated. I record these while I sleep. This is one of more compelling clips:

soundcloud.com...

A EVP with a Deep Mans Voice stating a Place.
soundcloud.com...

And then this one actually suggesting I was a "King":
soundcloud.com...

This one I find interesting because it suggests my name was Tyler then tells me a place Iwa Jima at the end. A fun fact about the Battle of Iwa Jima is I was born on Feb 20 the 2nd of the Battle. That Battle was brutal so I'm wondering if I was killed during that battle. But I was born in 1992 so theres 47 years between this life and the one after that life time period. Do Spirits from previous Lifetimes follow you around during this incarnation?

soundcloud.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think that every college should have a past life psychic vocational director to inform the student of thier best vocations, should be part of the tuition.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So many are interested in pastlife memories and yet so few are interested in "between life" memories. That´s what i would like to know. What is happening in between..

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

a Medium who told me I was in charge of all the artwork being done on the Pyramids in Egypt.

there isn't any artwork on the pyramids of egypt.

its funny, despite the billions of people who have lived, reincarnated people always have some claim to fame.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If there is such a thing, I think I was a soldier that died in the Vietnam war.

I always had a passion for the Vietnam War. I cannot explain it.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tomra

The Bardos...that is the answer to life, isn't it, lol. Well, I believe if we have a strong understanding of it in our earthly lives, then we could navigate through it better when we are there. This is what I am in search of...a better understanding. A book I read...tibetian book of living and dying by Soygal Rinpoche tries to explain it. That's all I have to go by. The Egyptian and Tibetian books of death i believe explain further which I do not feel comfortable reading yet.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
According to one of those Facebook things that you click on, I was me, but I lived in ancient Egypt. Lol

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I don't have neat memories of being a cool pharaoh or king. As a kid I thought I remembered being a blacksmith in the Savannah area in the 1840's.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Since you seem to have some pretty specific information about what you were doing and how you died, and given the fact the memory had to have been relatively recent, you can probably identify the person you were. Not many people are killed by dogs, not many people are Native American, not many people train dogs for the US government. You could verify it.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Yes Rikku, i knew you'd find something to point out you always do. Correct, i'd meant to say temples near Giza etc etc and messed up thankyou for again pointing that out for me. I'm greatful oh lord of mistype/ corrections.'bows'

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join