It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
A local sex offender could walk in with a towel on and sit in a corner.

They can do that now. A law does not erect a force field that repels all the gay rapists but lets all the normal folks in.

If someone wants to ogle or rape your kid the laws are not going to stop them. That sick effer Jerry Sandusky proves the point. He got most of his business done in the men's locker room which he was allowed to be in because: penis.

edit on 21-4-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And the family room is Open to All here. Neither is it monitored as to who goes in, neither would a complaint be tolerated without some direct form of abuse. Revealing is not a direct form here. Do not want a woman with a woman with a wang changing in front of my kids. Don't really want anyone changing in front of my kids and individuals do not have the decency to go to the stalls anymore.

So we cram in.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

True. But, I will stop them.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Yeah? You gonna go in the women's locker room with your daughters in violation of whatever law it is that people want in place to keep dongs out of the women's restrooms?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Mommy takes them into the stall in a family room. One turns while the other dresses. Been there, done that, so has my wife. We don't have girls, but have babysat. Eyes off, privacy afforded as much as possible.

Which brings me to the logic again. Just use your anatomical room and pick a stall add an individual. They exist for a reason.

No need to Prove anything.

link   

hopefully, you don't go into lockers rooms at all then because their are males who molest boys, too.

link   
I always knew Trump was a Democrat. This and his latest abortion comments should rock his core base.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

Sure. Some rapists I imagine have just enough brain cells left to not desire to raise suspicion, however.

Rapists look for isolated areas, so they won't be seen.

You're more likely to be raped in an elevator or stairwell then a public restroom that has a continuous flow of people.

It's Fear Mongering - - - period! Zero facts to back up that fear.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Uh no. Believe me I get it. I've had my fair shares of horrific experiences.

I'm a man and I'm also a rape victim. There's something I've never shared with anybody here. My earliest memories as a little boy were being violated by my biological father, who by the age of 8 he had broken every one of my fingers and a lot more than that. First person I ever knocked out was my dad. I was 8 year old boy fending off my dad who was trying to beat the sh!T out of me for god knows what. Was on my bed and had my back against a wall. flailed with my leg and landed a lucky shot. The court ruled that he wasn't allowed in the same county as me because he was so violent. He later went on to try and abduct me from school and take me past the county line.

It took me until the age of 15 before I could even let another person hug me without feeling sick to my stomach. So I know all too well.

I've grown up into a human being I can be proud of. Worked through the trauma and undid the damage it did to me. Learned martial arts. Learned music. Learned how to express myself again. Learned how to look myself in the mirror and see part of me that look like my biological father and not be disgusted. Learned to stop hating myself. Learned to forgive.

And despite all that I've been through. I'm still saying that there's nothing wrong with the gay or transgendered. They aren't monsters.

Monsters are monsters and they take every shape and form.

Sh!t dude. If I can handle that, I'm sure you can too.

The poor person is trying to drop a deuce in the stall over from you not scheme to molest you. Doesn't matter if they are in a dress or not. Can't see monsters behind every shadow and corner in life or you'll drive yourself crazy.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I always knew Trump was a Democrat. This and his latest abortion comments should rock his core base.

Trump just says anything and everything he thinks will get votes.

He plays both sides and down the middle.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Which planet are you on? You said laws won't stop rapists from touching my kids, I said I will.

How does that have anything to do with what you said?

We are smart and prefer to not be victims or to not end up in a position of self defense. Brain cells.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Mommy takes them into the stall in a family room.

Wait, so there is a private stall and people are worried about having the gay, pecker-exposing, potential rapist ogle their kids? Are they also Superman and have x-ray vision too?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Not while I'm there.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
i think its down to Transgender what they feel would be acceptable for them. Remember we still have disabled toilets they can us, it dont stop other people using it. They can request for a special bathroom with a new sign if they choose like in south park.
i wonder what the sign would look like?

i think going straight to "Rape" is a bit extreme, we always looking at the few and not the majority. The majority of people are not rapists and transgender is not everyone cup of tea in terms for sexual attraction.

its like saying people should never go on planes because of terrorists. But again its down to the individual what they feel comfortable with and go from there.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Is everyone here a teenager?

Yes, we cram into stalls while single individuals dance around the locker room, instead of complaining.

Better if those individuals are just straight meatheads than people trying to prove a sexual point, even if both lack brain cells.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

a reply to: knoxie

Not while I'm there.

You're not always there.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

What planet are you on? You said laws won't stop rapists from touching my kids, I said I will.

And how are you going to do that if it is just you and the kids? Are you going into the locker room with your hypothetical daughter even though you are a dude?
What is to stop your pervy ass from checking out all the hot pre-pubescent girls in there?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Trump just says anything and everything he thinks will get votes.

i think he just dont care about that question to be honest i dont blame him, a lot of real a political stuff needs sorting. Who should pee in which bathroom i can imagine is not any form of priority whatsoever.

theres not many transgender people out there for it to a main focus on. Not that it should be ignored but i think states could help make that decision rather than a potential president.

just my thought pattern thats all.
edit on 21-4-2016 by lSkrewloosel because: added quotation

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Sure. Some rapists I imagine have just enough brain cells left to not desire to raise suspicion, however.

news flash! Rape is illegal... you think they are going to stop at the restroom door and say i better not go in that women's room, its against the law. Are you the same kind of person that things guns should be illegal so criminals wont buy them?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Yes, we cram into stalls while single individuals dance around the locker room, instead of complaining.

Why would the pervert be dancing around the locker room? They obviously cannot see anything if people are changing in private stalls.

Hell, if the whole family is in one of those stalls that means you have multiple genders in the same locker room. Someone needs to call the cops.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join