It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Motor Discovered?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

No problem on the phone just know but I use links when one the PC.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

You know what I think?
I think it's yet another scam, another variation on the same idea plenty of people have proposed and never actually been able to produce. Some have been so convinced of this basic scam that they invested hundreds of thousands of $'s in it, and that was ten years ago with no results seen for anyone to actually confirm at all.

Where are those companies offering these motors for homes and businesses? You know, the companies who were out there ten years ago with the same idea claiming this was a revolution in energy production?

Yeah, you guessed it, all those companies vanished, and they vanished with the money their idiot investors gave them.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It's as much as you and the OP's video are bringing to the table. At least Jack and the Bean Stalk was an interesting story.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I've been following this kind of stuff for 40 years and I'm still waiting for a working device!

Oh please don't give me the suppressed by oil companies or suppressed by big gov BS. There is a country that would take one of these working devices and manufacture it in the millions in a heartbeat simply to remove it's reliance on oil, coal and the west, it's called China.

Any inventor with half a brain cell knows this and they can retire happily on millions once they sell it to the Chinese.

As far as I can tell China is still building coal power stations and reaping the nasty downside of massive air pollution, so they clearly have no such device.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
I've been following this kind of stuff for 40 years and I'm still waiting for a working device!

Oh please don't give me the suppressed by oil companies or suppressed by big gov BS. There is a country that would take one of these working devices and manufacture it in the millions in a heartbeat simply to remove it's reliance on oil, coal and the west, it's called China.

Any inventor with half a brain cell knows this and they can retire happily on millions once they sell it to the Chinese.

As far as I can tell China is still building coal power stations and reaping the nasty downside of massive air pollution, so they clearly have no such device.

Millions? Try many billions.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

add the debarcle of chinese dam building and hydro schemes to your list

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vind21
All anyone needs to do with one of these magic magnet motors is give a real demonstration of it operating under load - a real one, not some 1.2ohm LED that could operate for 12 hours from the static electricity generated by Rosie odonnel moving in her chair.

I don't care how many volts you output on a multi-meter no one cares - I want to see the thing on, moving, unplugged from anything except a standard 120v water pump sitting in a 10 gallon bucket, and I want to see it pump that water out of the bucket. If you can't connect it to a transformer and do some actual work with it, take it back to the basement until you can, thanks.

Until then.....buy a Tesla cause its the closest you're gunna get.

====

And everyone --- STOP SAYING WORK is quantified by how many "Volts" a device puts out!

Volts could be figuratively considered a unit of electrical
pressure while Amperage could be figuratively considered
a unit of "Delivery Rate" or "Lane Width", so the higher the
voltage coupled with the wider the "lanes", the more total
energy gets delivered per unit of time.

Watts = Volts x Amps

Ergo, I want to know the EXACT number of NET WATTS PER HOUR
a free energy device puts out. AND whether those net Watts can
be used/convert to exert X-number of Newtons of force per square
metre against a moveable object for Y-number of minutes or hours?
AND THEN does that expended energy come out to being
MORE than what was measurably input?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I wish the lot of you would stop saying "magnets run out over time and need to be recharged". That is not correct at all.

First off, magnets are not "charged", their magnetic domains are simply aligned.

Second, magnets only lose their alignment over time when they are subject to constant repulsion from another magnetic field. If the magnet is subject to constant attraction, the domains are constantly aligned, and they never need to be re-aligned, and never lose their magnetism.

Depending on how the device is designed, ie: The movement is the result of repulsion, or the movement is the result of attraction, the magnets may never lose their magnetic force.

If one were to design a magnet motor, it should be based on attraction so that it will indeed last forever.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I better video:

More info:

Muammer_Yildiz_Magnet_Motor
edit on 22-4-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
I wish the lot of you would stop saying "magnets run out over time and need to be recharged". That is not correct at all.

First off, magnets are not "charged", their magnetic domains are simply aligned.

Second, magnets only lose their alignment over time when they are subject to constant repulsion from another magnetic field. If the magnet is subject to constant attraction, the domains are constantly aligned, and they never need to be re-aligned, and never lose their magnetism.

Depending on how the device is designed, ie: The movement is the result of repulsion, or the movement is the result of attraction, the magnets may never lose their magnetic force.

If one were to design a magnet motor, it should be based on attraction so that it will indeed last forever.

Got any, you know, science to back this up?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

HAHAHA!

Well I guess if the video is titled "NO scam (it's a REAL DEAL)" it must be legit.

Free energy proponents are a never ending source of laughter if nothing else.

Now if we could only harness the power of that laughter then we'd be onto something.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

I never said the motor was legit.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Yes, take a 3rd grade science class where you learn how to magnetize a nail with a magnet, and demagnetize it with that same magnet......

It's basic knowledge really. Repelling magnetic fields cause the magnetic domains in the magnets to want to change. Attracting magnetic fields just align the magnetic domains, and magnetizes the magnet further.

Repulsion fields tend to demagnetize. Attraction fields tend to magnetize.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Some demagnetization or reverse magnetization will occur if any part of the magnet is subjected to a reverse field above the magnetic material's coercivity."

www.allianceorg.com...

"External magnetic fields in repulsion modes will produce a demagnetizing effect on permanent magnets. "

www.physlink.com...

"With a strong enough magnetic field of opposite polarity, it is therefore possible to demagnetize the magnet."

Of course there are other forces that can cause magnets to lose their magnetism, but more of them are extreme conditions.
edit on 22-4-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Surely thats the higgs boson? I'm not sure it's classed as an element but I guess it could be put on the periodic table if it's dark matter foe example.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

HAHAHA!

Well I guess if the video is titled "NO scam (it's a REAL DEAL)" it must be legit.

Free energy proponents are a never ending source of laughter if nothing else.

Now if we could only harness the power of that laughter then we'd be onto something.

What would be even better to harness the power of stupidity that has endless supplies on this planet.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: chr0naut

Surely thats the higgs boson? I'm not sure it's classed as an element but I guess it could be put on the periodic table if it's dark matter foe example.

Bosons are sub-atomic (part of the Quantum world) and are force carrying particles, not 'matter' particles like Fermions.

Elements are atomic, made up of a mix of Bosons and Fermions.

The Higgs and other Bosons will never be on the Table of Elements because they are not elemental.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Yes but basic engineering principles will tell YOU that ALL machines have energy losses due to friction, heat generated, air resistance & sound being created.

If my engineering science teacher (MANY years ago) was correct the most efficient machines we build are large electrical transformers as they have no moving parts they are very efficient so lets check

Transformers are the most highly efficient electrical devices. Most of the transformers have full load efficiency between 95% to 98.5%

It seems he was right.

All input into a device has to be considered to work out how good a machine is after all the bike is always quoted as one of the most efficient machines invented but if you look at it's power source us and then how we get our energy it doesn't look as good.

So consider going for a bike ride lets look at the energy sources excluding manufacturing.

We get our energy from food, so if you look at our food source LOTS of energy went into producing that from energy from the sun for plant growth to grow fruit & veg, to feed animals for a source of meat & veg then we convert that food to energy that is they used to peddle the bike LOTS of inefficiencies in that system.

ALL machines have losses due to energy changes nothing is for free so don't get fooled that will ever change.

edit on 23-4-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The fact is, is that it takes energy to make work. Work then creates energy but not at the level of the energy use. This is why waterfalls are good for power generation. They are natural energy sources that can be used to make work and turn turbines to create energy (electricity). As many times as they come up with this same idea for a "free energy device" it will fail.

Now, should they be able to tap into some universal energy source that uses the universe itself to create the work that energy (electricity) may be derived from, then they would be close to achieving the goal.

edit on 23-4-2016 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

What are you talking about? I am talking about permanent magnets not losing their magnetism over time if they are in attraction mode instead of repulsion mode. What the heck are you arguing?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Free energy already exists. Sorry to break it to you.

Free energy from radio waves (from radio galaxies, stars, and other natural things other than radio towers)...

Free energy from sound and vibration (there is always sound)...

Free energy from ocean waves...

Free energy from geothermal energy...

Yes, you better stop laughing. I will start laughing when you move your goal post and say its not a lot of energy, and ignore that it is free and unlimited.

You can kindly leave this topic now with your tail between your legs.
edit on 23-4-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join