It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Motor Discovered?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: MysterX

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that the scammers in the OP's video aren't going to revolutionise science in any way whatsoever.

"But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown."

Did you miss this part then?

for every 10,000 scam artists, fantasists and outright liars...the world only requires one extremely thick-skinned dreamer to change the world for the better. Fortunately, history is replete with thick-skinned dreamers. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that the scammers in the OP's video aren't going to revolutionise science in any way whatsoever.

"But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown."

Did you miss this part then?

for every 10,000 scam artists, fantasists and outright liars...the world only requires one extremely thick-skinned dreamer to change the world for the better. Fortunately, history is replete with thick-skinned dreamers. Cheers.

Maybe so mate. But none of them are going to do it by breaking the known laws of physics. And If anyone DOES manage to break those laws it isn't going to be some guy with a few light bulbs and a motor and some magnets in the garage. It's going to be by proper scientists applying proper scientific methods and more importantly...MATHS

It all revolves around maths mate. Something that is sorely missing from every single one of these scams and the ATS posts defending them. Science us maths ultimately. Not tinkering with some magnets and claiming you just turned science on its head.

There is a reason why none of these devices work...science is hard. It takes dedication and lots of time and hard work. If one isn't willing to do any of that and all one has is a youtube video, then there is no reason to take them seriously. End of story.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
All anyone needs to do with one of these magic magnet motors is give a real demonstration of it operating under load - a real one, not some 1.2ohm LED that could operate for 12 hours from the static electricity generated by Rosie odonnel moving in her chair.

I don't care how many volts you output on a multi-meter no one cares - I want to see the thing on, moving, unplugged from anything except a standard 120v water pump sitting in a 10 gallon bucket, and I want to see it pump that water out of the bucket. If you can't connect it to a transformer and do some actual work with it, take it back to the basement until you can, thanks.

Until then.....buy a Tesla cause its the closest you're gunna get.
edit on 20-4-2016 by vind21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Comparing these scammers to actual visionaries is utterly laughable. Even mentioning the names and actions of great scientists in the same breath as these scammers is absurd.

The chances of these claims being real are exactly 0% so I really have no idea what your point even is.
edit on 20-4-2016 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vind21
All anyone needs to do with one of these magic magnet motors is give a real demonstration of it operating under load - a real one, not some 1.2ohm LED that could operate for 12 hours from the static electricity generated by Rosie odonnel moving in her chair.

I don't care how many volts you output on a multi-meter no one cares - I want to see the thing on, moving, unplugged from anything except a standard 120v water pump sitting in a 10 gallon bucket, and I want to see it pump that water out of the bucket. If you can't connect it to a transformer and do some actual work with it, take it back to the basement until you can, thanks.

Until then.....buy a Tesla cause its the closest you're gunna get.

Quoted for agreement. It's so easy to show these devices doing what they claim without giving any secrets away. No one does. And none of the usual ATS crowd question it. Fish, barrel, shooting.

You are being scammed. Why would you NOT ask for a magical device to be shown working properly?

Instead, we, the ones warning you and explaining the scam get attacked rather than the ones who are lying to you.

Does ANY of this make sense?

By the way vind21, in case it's not clear, that's not directed at you.
edit on 20-4-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: rickymouse
There is a big gravity motor being built somewhere, it is huge and expensive. Whether it will ever pay back on the investment is yet to be seen.

The RAR Energia device, being built for 3 years so far... with no pictures updated in more than 2 years...
www.rarenergia.com.br...

It will be in a scrap yard with all the rest of the free energy junk shown on here

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

LETS see one of these things hooked up to something to do some real work and not sitting on a table spinning and doing SWEET FA.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

a reply to: moebius

There us no such thing as a permanent magnet. But ok. Lets take this one step at a time. I'll hold your hand, don't worry.

LOL. You can by some here: www.ibsmagnet.com...

Lets assume you magically found 2 permanent magnets..let's assume you are correct about them repelling each other equally blah blah blah...so how do you set the system up?

First question: what are the magnets attached to? They can't just be floating in air, so what are they attached to when you push one towards the other to start this perpetual oscillation?

Yeah..none of those are permanent. They call them that cuz they are long lived. Try again

The are called permanent magnets. It is not my problem if you decide to redefine the meaning of permanent here.

It is possible to create single magnetic domain particles, which can only lose their magnetic field by destruction (heating, mechanical stress).

The Answer

The "life" of a permanent magnet depends on many factors. Naturally occuring forces conspire to knock the little domains out of alignment. But this is normally a very slow process. Temperature is a major player in this process. The higher the temperature, the faster this process will occur. Extreme heat [surpassing the curie point] will immediately randomize the domains. A sharp blow can also knock domains out of alignments, as can other nearby magnetic or electrical fields. Radiation can also knock domains out of alignment.

Reference www.physicsforums.com...

edit on 20-4-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I don't have the time or the will to list them all, or even most,

So how about just listing 4 "scientists" in that room....

Of course you are unable to even list 1, funny that!

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Exactly. I will list one scientist, that is in this thread. Me.

I am a scientist telling the whole of ATS that this is a hoax.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

a reply to: moebius

There us no such thing as a permanent magnet. But ok. Lets take this one step at a time. I'll hold your hand, don't worry.

LOL. You can by some here: www.ibsmagnet.com...

Lets assume you magically found 2 permanent magnets..let's assume you are correct about them repelling each other equally blah blah blah...so how do you set the system up?

First question: what are the magnets attached to? They can't just be floating in air, so what are they attached to when you push one towards the other to start this perpetual oscillation?

Yeah..none of those are permanent. They call them that cuz they are long lived. Try again

The are called permanent magnets. It is not my problem if you decide to redefine the meaning of permanent here.

It is possible to create single magnetic domain particles, which can only lose their magnetic field by destruction (heating, mechanical stress).

The Answer

The "life" of a permanent magnet depends on many factors. Naturally occuring forces conspire to knock the little domains out of alignment. But this is normally a very slow process. Temperature is a major player in this process. The higher the temperature, the faster this process will occur. Extreme heat [surpassing the curie point] will immediately randomize the domains. A sharp blow can also knock domains out of alignments, as can other nearby magnetic or electrical fields. Radiation can also knock domains out of alignment.

Reference www.physicsforums.com...

Thanks WMD. I really need to start linking to sources, get into the habit. But I'm usually browsing on my phone so it's harder.

Thanks for doing my job for me in this case.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

Well I think this thread has conclusively decided its a hoax of a machine. Thank you all for your input. I was wondering if this was legit or not, and you all helped me decide it isn't. But hopefully one day someone will create something that will change everything we know about energy consumption and change the world. Until then.
edit on 20-4-2016 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys

Well I think this thread has conclusively decided its a hoax of a machine. Thank you all for your input. I was wondering if this was legit or not, and you all helped me decide it isn't. But hopefully one day someone will create something that will change everything we know about energy consumption and change the world. Until then.

I'm sure we will. But it won't be guys like this.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
There is such an endless amount of free energy available...magnetic fields within/around Earth. There are thousands & thousands of lightening strikes/static electricity available every moment of every day. Why we haven't tapped into this? I'm sure we have, then buried it. I don't want to sound like a hippie, but the answers to anything we could ever need are hidden in nature. In my personal opinion, the answers won't come from perpetual motion.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys

When something truly good comes along, it won't be brought here by our resident "not a scientist only a debunker" crowd. All these guys do is crack jokes and make fun of everything no matter what the value is. All this does is shine a bright light on their own "nothing" because they bring nothing. They are as much nothing as the scams they cry about.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

When something truly good comes along, it won't be brought here by our resident "not a scientist only a debunker" crowd. All these guys do is crack jokes and make fun of everything no matter what the value is. All this does is shine a bright light on their own "nothing" because they bring nothing.

If this fantastic free energy motor is so good, then why don't you invest your money in it? This is not because you encounter peoples not believing in the same things as you that you shall be intimidated to not allow such discovery to progress toward its logical conclusion.

I'm just here to give my opinion based on previous experiences. And remember to come back and tell me how your investment have paid back...

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

clost thing to a free energy machine is the fusion reactor Northrop is working on that seems to give a slightly higher output versus input in testing.

(post by AAProperGanderMorris removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

You could say the same about magic beans. It's sounds just as ridiculous.

Would you like to buy some magic beans, per chance?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

You could say the same about magic beans. It's sounds just as ridiculous.

Would you like to buy some magic beans, per chance?

Is that all you can bring to the table is magic beans?

But thanks for being the example I mentioned above. Have nothing, bring nothing, know nothing. (except your magic beans).

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join