It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims in London, UK resorting to more violence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

You certainly have picked a bad horse to back. No one is saying (or no reasonable person at least) that having concerns about immigration makes you far right or racist. What they are saying is that Britain First are far right and racist.
Their leadership is mainly ex BNP. Their polices are clearly and openly based on their idea of race. Their members consistently act in a racist manner. They wear quasi military uniforms to intimidate people (brownshirts??). They are in short a bunch of small minded, xenophobic, misogynistic bigots with delusions of grandeur (and I suspect mico sized todgers). They in every way deserve our contempt and mockery.
However as your definition of far right still seems to be the actual NAZI party, lets not forget that they didn't start off rounding people up for concentration camps. But where a group of small minded, xenophobic bigots, obssesed with quasi miliatry uniforms who where generally held in contempt and mocked.
edit on 22-4-2016 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot did you see the Britain First party political broadcast? I didn't know whether to laugh or cry and they are still using the death of lee Rigby, despite requests from his family not to do so. It was pretty much blame migrants for everything from a poor disabled young man to a single mother unable to get her own home. Exploiting anything to tug at the heart strings with a nice spoonful of nationalism to wash it down with.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I think my upchuck reflex might be too strong to actually watch one of their broadcasts but you would think they would at least have the basic decency to respect the families wishes.
Common tactic of extreme right wing parties everywhere. It's always the fault of some minority.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Thank you for taking the time to dissect and research the quote I posted. In retrospect I should have done this myself with the source prior to posting. I have not had much free time recently and have also been a bit lazy and half-hearted when posting in threads. I did look at several links today and the first link discredited him and mirrored very similar responses to your own.

Link

So its a fair cop.

Question: In your view at what point does patriotism become chauvinism?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Apparently the walking dead stuntdouble looking crack casualty in the video is his sister and the old lady at the bus stop was his mum. How bad must their support be if they have to bring family members in to pretend to be random members of the public?

Most unintentionally hilarious commercial I've seen in ages.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well, all I can say is I can be an argumentative twat at times.

We all have our moments.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: valleean

originally posted by: Saylesie17
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Show me who in the world commits bombings and killings of large amounts of people is it jewish or cheistians or muslims all muslims are not terrorsts but all terrorist are muslim.

Some years ago there was a country called Iraq, but some world leaders who happened to be Christians -Bush, Blair and Aznar- decided to erase the country after telling blatant and criminal lies about some WMD.

Do you remember?

They were Christians. They went to the church on Sunday while bombing and killing people by thousands. They destroyed the country, which became just the remnants of a country and a perfect breeding ground for ISIS.

Not a long time ago some Zionists, who happened to be Jewish and the political and military elite of a whole country, bombed the Gaza Strip unmercifully and indiscriminately killing children and women by hundreds. Those women and children didn't launch any rocket to Israel. Those Zionists, who happened to be Jewish, bombed schools, homes, UN offices... And their victims were blamed again. Thousands were wounded or permanently disabled. All the infraestructures in the Strip were badly damaged. Thousands of Gazans are sleeping in the rubble to this very day. They happen to be mostly Muslims.

So, erasing a country after illegally invading it, killing its people by thousands and displacing millions, or bombing one the most densely-populated areas in the world without giving a fig about women and children that had no place to escape.

Please, tell me: Do you think these actions can be described as terrorism? Or do we need an Arab-speaking bearded agent for the word 'terrorism' to be applied?

Do you remember the christian Armenians? Late 19th and early part of the 20th cen.?

I think they called it genocide.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Well, all I can say is I can be an argumentative twat at times.

We all have our moments.

We all certainly do my friend.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I don't normally post on topics like this as at best they're inflammatory, and at worst lead to personal attacks (in a t&c compliant manner, of course).

However, the comments about no-go zones in the UK are compete rubbish and after MSNBCs hilarious coverage a year or two ago over it, I think it's fair to say anyone who could be bothered to do a quick Google could see that quite clearly.

And for those that can't be bothered, how about taking a quick look at this:

www.independent.co.uk...

Btw, I live in the UK, and was born and lived in London. If you didn't, then please stop spouting these myths - they're not helpful. Most cities/towns have less well off areas, for example by comparison - but it doesn't make them no-go zones. Fwiw I was in the police some time back, and one of the local rumours were that police or 'non residents' couldn't go into a particular area otherwise you'd get stabbed/mugged etc.

Whilst not quite the same as the religiously motivated no-go zones that are being discussed here, it's very similar and I can say with some authority that needless to say that too was also complete rubbish - if anything the people that lived in that so called 'no go' zone were some of the nicest you could ever hope to meet.

Sorry - it just got to me and had to say my piece

edit on 24-4-2016 by youcanttellthepeople because: Poor wording

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The video is from a group of knuckle dragging morons, Britain first I think they are called, they decided to have a flag caving troublemaking "protest" outside a mosque and that is what the video shows.
Makes supporting the Christian country part of their chants very hard to get behind, normal people don't want to be seen agreeing or seeming to agree with these sorts.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: moonrunner

Yeah you can even hear them saying "This is a white Christian country". If that's not a racist statement I don't know what it. They remind me of the KKK but more bold.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Lynching is pretty bold IMO

1882-1968, 4,743 lynchings occurred in the United States.

Let be fair, Equally as ballsy, but not as bold as to carry out systematic murder, one by one

www.chesnuttarchive.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

I should clarify I meant the KKK in modern times. They no longer are as public and outspoken as they used to be. They now keep their practice private. Their history in the USA is absolutely disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join