It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims in London, UK resorting to more violence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I have several friends in the UK, and I often travel to London. They have recently made me aware of how Muslims have taken over entire neighborhoods recently and also are trying to enforce their own "law" in those neighborhoods. While I have no problem with Muslims, there is a Mosque near my house, and they are always wonderful towards myself and my friends, this video paints are pretty scary picture of where London might be headed! People having a peaceful protest get bombarded by Muslims. For a peaceful religion, they looked ready to kill! Very sad to see this happening in London......

www.youtube.com...

edit on 19-4-2016 by EngineerGuY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Let them try that with US police.
This paints a bit of a picture, of what too much tolerance for too long looks like.
I don't know what the solution is, but it seems like the police need to do a better job of enforcing the actual law in those areas.
ETA
In all fairness, the protesters are doing a good job of intentionally agitating.
I'm not religious, but if a group of 'protesters' showed up outside my place of worship with a mega-phone, I'd be upset as well.
edit on 19-4-2016 by o0oTOPCATo0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
This paints a bit of a picture, of what too much tolerance for too long looks like.
I don't know what the solution is, but it seems like the police need to do a better job of enforcing the actual law in those areas.

I agree with you, and for the record again, I didn't start this to bash the Muslim religion. I think by in large there are no problems, it's when you get so many radicalized Muslims together, look what happens. This would NEVER happen here in the US, that much I know. I am seeing more and more of this popping up in my friends news feeds from England. They are all pretty worried with how things are going and how it is handled there.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EngineerGuY

This would NEVER happen here
is something that I try to never trick myself into believing. That, along with, "That could never happen to me."

What is to stop it from happening here? We've "expedited" bringing in thousands upon thousands of "alleged" refugees from Syria on top of the large amounts of legal immigrants from Islamic nations. Of course not all are bad but not all are good. There are many places within the United States with large and growing Muslim populations. To be candid, a large area of my old neighborhood is practically all Muslim. Haven't heard of any issues, but I cant say I'd be surprised if I hear of any in the future.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Indeed.
I would like to see some form of silent protest.
I want to see a large group of people, walking down the street in one of these 'no-go zones' doing something that is breaking Sharia Law, while being in complete accordance with the actual law. Just to see the reaction to a less threatening form of protest.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The video won't play for me.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Indeed.
I would like to see some form of silent protest.
I want to see a large group of people, walking down the street in one of these 'no-go zones' doing something that is breaking Sharia Law, while being in complete accordance with the actual law. Just to see the reaction to a l

ess threatening form of protest.

There are no "no go zones". You seem to have missed the debunking of that over and over again.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The video won't play for me.

Didn't play for me in the OP but when I opened the YouTube link I was able to watch it.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Britain First are extreme right wing and are very provocative outside mosques. They even tried pretending to be Christians handing out leaflets in one video.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EngineerGuY
I have several friends in the UK, and I often travel to London. They have recently made me aware of how Muslims have taken over entire neighborhoods recently and also are trying to enforce their own "law" in those neighborhoods.

www.youtube.com...

Your video shows people with big white crosses blocking a mosque and the police telling them to leave. The people trying to get in the mosque are angry. Therefore, you see a woman yell "We don't do this in front of your ****** churches".
edit on 19-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

These muslims are ready to riot and kick off in this country (england) and are NOT a religion of peace! We bend all the rules for them while we have to abide by them or be prosecuted. They are making a mock of this nation big time, we need to leave the EU, get dodgy dave out of parliament and close the boarders before this esculates beyond our control and power to cope with. Im sick of hearing islam is a religion of peace when ALL the evidence I've seen leads to the contrary.

We said dont let them in as their animals ready to rape and kill...no one listened and look whats happening. They complain about food, demand their rights and handouts of our taxes. These people are hear to destabilise this nation while we pay them a living to do so.

Im not a racist but i genuinely hate these people, their animals with a base cave man attitude and education led by a crazy religion. Dont get me wrong their is a decent amount of born and bred british muslims that have adapted to the western world and i say hats off to them, but this new breed of Muslims the government want to flood the country with are destabilising the others.

Just my views on it anyway, and anyone that cant see that are on drugs or something because its all out their plane as day to be seen.

Rant over, lol

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

ETA
In all fairness, the protesters are doing a good job of intentionally agitating.
I'm not religious, but if a group of 'protesters' showed up outside my place of worship with a mega-phone, I'd be upset as well.

No you just have entire citys like detriot that have become zones of anarchy.

Id look at your own home before you start pointi g fingers.

London is not pefect but makes places like detriot, st lous and baltimore look like utopias.
edit on 19-4-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

I dont know much about them but what's wrong with leaflets? You can throw them away.

Please don't say they're insensitive
edit on 19-4-2016 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

There are no "no go zones". You seem to have missed the debunking of that over and over again.

Pretty much an all-inclusive statement there with nothing to back it up.Lets say I missed "all the debunking" . Want to enlighten me ? Perhaps start with France ? Your choice.

edit on 4/19/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I've got plenty of friends who live in that very area. Non of them have complained about Muslim street gangs and it's not a no go zone, because my friends live there. And go to and from their houses to work everyday. So try not to get fooled by Britain firsts propaganda. They are trolls of the highest degree, Britain is a Christian country, but I doubt any members of Britain first have ever stepped into a church. They seem to prefer trespassing in mosques

They gained popularity at first online and posting pictures of spitfires and Sunday roasts traditional British favourites and asking you to like if you agreed. But by liking you them you were actually liking Britain firsts Facebook page. Sneaky.

Most of my friends live in east London and can usually be found drinking in the many pubs in the area( no go zones)Britain firstsleader is currently standing for mayor of London. Surely he will win by a landslide if what the op is saying is true.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

What about the muslims stoning, or at least throwing rocks at Christians in Dearborn, MI? The problems there don't seem to attract any national attention at all....

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morrad
Britain First are extreme right wing and are very provocative outside mosques. They even tried pretending to be Christians handing out leaflets in one video.

I think this needs reiterating. The video is posted by Britain First, so whilst "yes, I do see a lot of angry british muslims" I question why they were angry and who made them angry, is that video from protest or counter protest?

I can certainly find pro/con video's of the organisation that posted that video.

My actual opinion is that's really an unhelpful viewpoint to entertain, playing to the race/religious war mentality just helps the true opressors and that'll be whichever government is currently in power and the businessess they serve.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Replace 'no go zones' with a neighborhood like one mentioned in the OP.
sheesh..

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Yep, the law needs to be better enforced in those cities also.
I should say, certain areas in those cities. Just like certain areas of ANY big city.
To say that "entire citys like detriot that have become zones of anarchy" is ignorant at best.
Downtown areas and areas like hazel park, midtown, ect. are perfectly safe to live in.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

The second I saw that this was a Britain First video I clicked away.

This is right wing propaganda of the worst kind, these people are fascists, BNP rejects, C18 lunatics and general scum of the UK. Most of the country loathes them.

They were using the murder of Lee Rigby to line their own pockets. They've been caught out using fake information all over Facebook in an effort to drum up support and "donations" to their fascist cause.

Anything produced by this group of sickening fascists needs to be rejected outright.

This is a criminal organization and it needs to be shut the f down.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join