It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady catches extra dimensional beings/ objects on 8 mm film

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

But this ladies pictures seem pretty genuine, especially ones from times when this type of possible fakery couldn't have been achieved.

The film expert they interview gives examples how, did you catch what he said?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

Replying twice…

I've always thought the fairy pictures looked laughingly fake, and wondered how ANYONE could even begin to think they were real to begin with.

They even attracted Houdini and some other notables. We see their fakery today, but back then, it wasn't as well known how to do that. People were more gullible too.

Now we look back on film technology and this digital generation has forgotten how easily it can be faked.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Very interesting! If it is true she was able to do all this with many different cameras and film...plus having being surprised with a last minute camera swap is pretty convincing if true! She seems to not know why or how either with much intrigue. How old is this because it says they will keep us updated at the very end!

Overlapping the black frame is interesting as well. I am although wondering if she simply used a lot of old film with anomalies! She did keep a lot of records. If this was a trick it would be she hand picked film with anomalies. Just does not seem possible if she really got results with different camera and film even with new watchful eyes on her.

Soundless video with weird voice like sounds? Seems convincing something is going on.

I was thinking something in her eyes or maybe blood that has a higher magnetism and effects the film...or jewelry or something magnetic. This way it would give any camera or film fits.

Also did some of the men see with their own eyes the lights or just on film I could not tell.
edit on 18-4-2016 by randomthoughts12 because: Almost forgot!

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Wow! She almost made me believe. I love stuff like this.

Maybe she was just more in tune to the matrix. And maybe sometimes the matrix veil gets thin for a moment here and there and she can pick up on it and see through it to other channels. Omg, maybe we're all inside of a TV box or computer where other channels might reveal other realities like parallel dimensions.

Thanks for sharing, OP.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
That video freaked me out a little. I was just wondering about seeing other dimensions and things coming through.

And how she made those same 'clock-like' marks appear that turned out to be spacecraft, even being given a camera at the last second that she couldn't possibly have doctored. I am wondering about those clock marks, how she kept so many records, why she did, and the pictures other dimensions coming through. Just a lil bit creepy! lol.

I guess she took records because she had no idea what was going on, too.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

That clip is from a tv show in 1991 called Sightings.

Ive been searching here and there all day when i had the chance, to see if anyone was able to figure out what was being said on that film with the sudden voices.
I still cant find anything regarding it.

Apparently there have been many witnesses to her sightings, before she started taking pictures. That other link i posted had some of the witness's excerpts.
Wish i could find out more!

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise
Im glad to see others are just as intrigued as i am regarding her!

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pacific

She had checked herself into a mental hospital for evaluation. Im guessing the record keeping became a type of obsession. I truly believe she was wondering why this was happening to her and probably became overwhelmed by it all. But after being declaired sane she had the confidence that this wasnt all in her head, and continued to keep digging.

I think that there proves her credibility to an extent.
She checks herself into a hospital because shes even unsure if all this stuff is real and wonders if shes going bonkers.
She gets a clean bill of health and then persues the mystery again, this time with a better understanding thats its not all just make believe in her mind.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Yeah, that make sense. Brave of her to check herself in to a hospital. That would have taken courage.

I can only relate this type of record keeping to my own experience. For the last year I've been seeing repeating digits on clocks everywhere, and I've been taking notes for the last two months about what I'm thinking of and my surroundings, simply because I felt it was getting so obvious, so in my face, that I had to research it and find out what's going on. I wonder what type of patterns she found. Just looked at the time on my laptop. 1:11 pm here in Australia. That fits right into the pattern I have at the moment of seeing repeating numbers. It's always when I'm thinking about others, or more to the point, how something will affect/has affected others and the consequences for them.
edit on 18-4-2016 by pacific because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

can anyone post a photo/screen shot of the anomoly - youtube/videos don't work were I live

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: pacific

Curious! I know what you mean about the time thingie. My weird time was 3:33...bad things seemed to happen. My son told me about this "phenomena". I think he called it the " 11:11 Phenomena ". (I think!) You might check it out. He's all up into nifty things like that and conspiracies....he got me hooked on ATS!

I like your idea of taking notes. I haven't noticed it happening lately, but if it starts again (seems to pop up randomly for periods of time), I think I'll take notes!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Best would be to google Stella Lansing pics. That will bring up a lot of her photos.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Thank you as to I did not turn up much either. This is what excited me as to some witnesses saw things with her as well not just what she filmed. I am interested highly in as to why there is not much follow up on this as to be debunked or proved to be real and solve this. Also as to what are the findings in her mental health.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I am fascinated by this woman and the case. There was no reason for her mental health to be in question, however I understand why in that day and age it did. The fact that the film crew turned their cameras over to her and anomalies occured after THEY developed them.. speak volumes to me. There was indeed something very special about this woman. It is a true shame she is not longer with us in the physical reality.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

Thats the puzzling thing, but to me, i think she did admitted herself to the hospital because society at large believed that if a person made these types of claims, they must be nuts.
Im sure she questioned her state of mind after all this started happening, then checked herself in.
By going to the hospital on her own free will and got a diagnosis...that in itself, proves to me that she was not nuts.

I have seen first hand by dealing with family that have mental illness. And believe me, trying to convince them that something was wrong and they needed to see a Dr. was very hard to do. It was a constant judge and jury type of thing, providing evidence to them and keeping notes. Its very hard to tell and convince someone that the world they are perceiving is not reality.

But Stella, went on her own accord to prove to her self and family, that she wasnt nuts and what she was trying to convey to us at the time, was something extraordinary

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NephraTari

I feel the same way and I want to know more.
You would think that this would be a go to case for true "Paranormal Researchers". Not ghost hunters lol.
And that something in regard to some answers after almost 50 years after Stellas story began.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Would love to hear from one of our resident ATS EVP experts. Perhaps they could run the audio from the video at the 3:09 mark and decipher what is being said by "the occupants"

Im sure it has been done before by someone, but i cant find any conclusions regarding it.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

You will find most people with mental issues are considered gifted and special in societies that dont treat these people as an illness/problem.

Do some research on shamans and how they are chosen, and what they say about people with mental issues.

In fact, there was an experiment done (cant remember what it was called to google the link for you atm) but they took kids with mental issues to these societies and were treated different and over came them.. Where as in the western world they are considered a problem and kept sedated and in that state for life.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think I can offer a plausible explanation for the "clock" anomalies. In the early 1900s, some clock faces were painted with radium (which is radioactive), which literally made them glow in the dark. This was prior to the knowledge that radiation was harmful. Perhaps she wore a radium-coated watch and wasn't aware? Radiation certainly does show up on film, that's how it was discovered in the first place.
edit on 19-4-2016 by AshOnMyTomatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: themec

If you remember what it was called, please post it here. I would love to read it over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join