It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady catches extra dimensional beings/ objects on 8 mm film

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

Thats very true and could explain the clockface pics.
Thanks for that input!

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: frostie
a reply to: intrptr

8 mm film is extremely hard to hoax, especially before CGI/photoshop was even invented.

Anomalies don't need to be faked poorly stored film/ fogged film used then used in the camera, problems with aperture blades & shutter system. The same camera should be used with 100% new film stock at other locations by someone else to see what happens.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Timewalkers i say. Who wants to bet?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I got more of a feeling that she was hearing voices in her hear or felt like someone was contacting her. I also felt people badgering her led her to check herself in. I do feel as if she felt herself that something is not right though that is for sure. Perfectly sane just aware of something that is not normal.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Great video! The voices appearing on VHS are very strange, that is something I'd like an an explanation on.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I came across this youtube video, which really grabbed my attention.
This woman has captured some very interesting beings/objects with an 8 mm film.
In fact one of her records was transferred from 8mm and suddenly a silent film, now had unknown voices recorded.

I think the 4 beings on film very closely resemble whats thought of as the greys.

Whats your opinion? is this old lady faking it or could this be a catch from another dimension?

Lady catches glimps of other dimension

Has there been concrete proof of "extra dimensional beings" ? Ever? No there hasn't. Move on. Nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

It is possible she is impacting the film with her own mind

There is at least one other person in history capable of that
edit on 21-4-2016 by SocietyIsRotten because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I think it's sad that humans are still so primitive, that we slap the "mental illness" label on things we don't understand. Perhaps this lady was just extraordinary, with some aspect of her spirit/soul that was way above our pay-grade to comprehend...even today, if she were alive.
edit on 4/21/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Unfortunately the majority of people still have the "burn the witch" mentality. But rather than seeing if she floats, these days it locking them up in a psych ward.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join