It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No charges in W.Va. chicken torture

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331

And yes I have no problem with this treatment whatsoever.

What a wonderful, compassionate human being you are. People like yourself is why we have such treatment. As long as you like it, doesn't matter how it's life is, what pain it may go through....just so you can have it your way. As long as we have people with this mindset, the world will not change....this goes further than animal treatment....it's a deep flaw in character of person. No, I do not eat veal and won't. Yes I know people that do...but at least they struggle with their conscious about it....you just flat don't give a damn.....a deep flaw in your character as a human being...and the warning I get for saying it will be worth it....I'll also now use my happy button. I do not associate with this type of mindset IRL and see no reason why I should on a bulletin board. It'll be nice to ignore you!

EDITED to add And you have under your name [One of Gods people
Proud American Proud Man] what a joke.....

[edit on 1/20/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Unlike Lady V's friends I am unashamed of who I am. I like Veal, it tastes good, without the cruel treatment it wouldn't taste as good, so yes I believe the poor little baby cows suffering is worth it. It suffers so I can eat something tasty. And that doesn't bother me one little bit.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Should chickens have "human" rights?

Certainly not. As far as over use of the word torture, well, animals should be treated ethically and 'humanely', but not treated 'as humans'. The irony of course here is that its a plant then kills and processes chickens into chicken peices. Anyway, anyone who mistreats an animal has problems.

What if the chickens were "Muslim"?

Don't be silly, everyone knows that all classes of poultry are Mormons.

Is this another example of Bush's "torture" memo's? Has it filtered down into his "robots" at the chicken slaughterhouse? WAS Abu Graib a "slaughethouse"?

Perhaps. It is Colonel Sanders after all no?

bet if we give them enough time, they'll work their way down to the potatoes and beets

tomatos infact do have some strange cellular apparatus that allows them to 'know' or 'sense' when they are being damaged, as in by insects while on the vine.

And we all know that tomatos can only be pushed so far.

Infact tomato terrorists have been responsible for much human blood shed. Even ninjas can't withstand their onslaught, when the tomato is properly riled it can be a dangerous adversary.

Here we see a still frame from a video of a high ranking tomato lieutenant speaking to a crowd of inferior flesh bound humans, pledging attacks throughout Sicily and mainland Italy. Parts of NYC have already stepped up their police pressence.

Many have objected to the rounding up of tomatos and their subsequent internment, particularly their exposure to the elements. Some suggest that the tomatos natural environment is outdoors anyway so it doesn't really matter. Even the most ardent anti-tomato activists have shuddered at reports of numerous tomatos being lead around these interment camp covered in plastic bags.

Genetic engineering has resulted in tomatos of great size and trememdous ferocity. Apparently it also makes them very very sneaky too

Others have suggested that since the tomatos are primarily attacking their grocery clerk occupiers that they themselves needn't get involved in any struggle against tomatos

Althought, as noted above, italy is a prime target for the tomatos, spanish speaking nations also suffer under tomato tyranny, as this protest illustration shows

Here we see before and after photos of a typical tomato attack. Often they use Improvised Ketchup tactics to catch citizens unaware.

In the end, only one man can save us

[edit on 20-1-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Should chickens have "human" rights?

Certainly not. As far as over use of the word torture, well, animals should be treated ethically and 'humanely', but not treated 'as humans'. The irony of course here is that its a plant then kills and processes chickens into chicken peices. Anyway, anyone who mistreats an animal has problems.

What if the chickens were "Muslim"?

Don't be silly, everyone knows that all classes of poultry are Mormons.

Is this another example of Bush's "torture" memo's? Has it filtered down into his "robots" at the chicken slaughterhouse? WAS Abu Graib a "slaughethouse"?

Perhaps. It is Colonel Sanders after all no?

Very Nice...............

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
The animals we raise for food in some cases should not be treated humanely. I submit veal as evidence, the crueler the treatment of the calf the better the veal tastes.

What an a**hole.....so you think its ok for something that was unwilling killed to have to suffer more so that you can have your f**king way!? Thats whats wrong with most people today there to caught up in the own anal-retentive ways to consider anything else before its to late!

[edit on 20-1-2005 by liquidskin]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I am uncontaminated by the Evils of red meat. I have pure chlorophyll in my blood. Remember to 50's version of "the thing"?

You'd better stay away from artic research stations!

Beside's that once a Marine always a Marine.

You were a marine and a long haired save the planet/jesus-freak?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join