It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical Evidence For the Reptilian Race

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

It really isn't put together well at all, cherry picked conditions that are loosely related to reptilian traits.

No actual reptile dna? Didn't think so..

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Chill, pal. Nobody's on trial here, and nobody's talking about legal evidence. We're talking about scientific evidence, which is not the same. You can drop your anti-science schtick for now.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I didn't believe in them before, and I don't now, at least as an alien life form, but this is really a great thread! Well put together and interesting as can be. However, I think we are seeing a variety of people with nutritional insufficiencies, and assorted skin diseases. But the pointed teeth? That some how implies an old DNA somehow became activated by some fluke. Maybe.

S&F

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I don't want to derail this thread too much, but frankly, I don't believe you. I'd love to read a thread about it sometime, though!

I am not responding to this thread to advocate genetic testing (it was rigorous and took away from my studies). Those separate departments conducting these experiments did not themselves demand a lie detector test of my DNA profile/sequence. This was a personal admission I chose to share because it fit the topic.
edit on 13-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hey man, didn't mean to poo poo your post, it's just, I did see the title and thought it would be an archaeology thread in like, one spot. Not that that can't be debunked, but it'd give me longer pause especially if it was not just an attempt to link things up that I don't think are linked, my case in point: the teeth in the first few pics have been done on purpose, it is part of what they do in that locale, and the medical issues are just that: horrible medical issues brought on by fungus and bad DNA and not of the Sumerian sort.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

To perceive me as anti science isn't correct at all. I was merely pointing to
the truth. And that truth is the same for evidence period. The different kinds
of evidence are no matter. And I once knew an old man who said quite often.
" If the river is making noise? There must be something in it".
edit on Rpm41316v47201600000011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

edit on 13-4-2016 by breakingbs because: never mind...gotta go

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian
S&F for a well-thought post and one that makes someone think . If you have any more , please post
There are tales in a lot , if not most , of cultures describing reptilian creatures .

edit on 102016301004201610 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

edit on 13-4-2016 by breakingbs because: ...

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

This is all a fun theory but I don't see how an alien race so, well, alien to a human can somehow interbred with us. A reptilian humanoid from another planet, galaxy, dimension, can in no way rape a human woman and create life.

I'm pretty sure we can't make babies with anyone from the ape family, let alone any other species on Earth.

Is your work based off of Sitchen?
edit on 13-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: ancienthistorian
There is absolutely no Archeological evidence that suggests the reptilians evolved here on earth , So the most logical theory would be that they evolved on another planet.

There's no archaeological (or any other) evidence that they even exist, so the most logical theory would be that they don't.Where's the physical evidence promised in the thread title?

Not archaeological at all; the evidence is in the blood. Those with the RH negative factor are supposedly of or progeny from this race of beings.

Fair enough, so then where is the genetic evidence? Furthermore, with something so easily verifiable, would that mean every geneticist and lab technician who handles human blood across the globe is in on the conspiracy?

I don't know about EVERY geneticist. My family has been studied for years by the University of Arizona Genetics and Anthropology Departments. We do not have the mitochondrial Eve marker for any inbreeding ever at all (out of millions of students matriculated there). Our body parts measured, put through food mastication exercises, how fast our hair and nails grew; how we process alcohol (that was fun) body stress tests; cell sampling just to name a few. We have never inbred and they cannot figure out how this could be as destroys all notions/theories of Creationism and Darwinism.

It means no one in your family ever looked at the other and said "you and me baby right here. Right now."

No incest either apparently (though an intriguing notion) as Adam, Lilith and Eve would have had the same problem. Not enough vessels to bear children. Sons yes as progenitors, daughters no.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

This is all a fun theory but I don't see how an alien race so, well, alien to a human can somehow interbred with us. A reptilian humanoid from another planet, galaxy, dimension, can in no way rape a human woman and create life.

I'm pretty sure we can't make babies with anyone from the ape family, let alone any other species on Earth.

Is your work based off of Sitchen?

Using advanced genetic manipulation could do it, but probably not straight up cross breeding. So there are indeed options that could git-er done. Doesn't mean it must be happening, but the possibility is certainly there. And if it is a technologically more advanced than our world, then it is even likely, assuming all the other factors exist.
edit on 13-4-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Using technology I could buy this because obviously any aliens capable of getting here are capable of anything I'm sure. But talk of rape making outcast children could be a metaphor or literal, so which is it?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancienthistorian
There is absolutely no Archeological evidence that suggests the reptilians evolved here on earth , So the most logical theory would be that they evolved on another planet.

There's no archaeological (or any other) evidence that they even exist, so the most logical theory would be that they don't.
Where's the physical evidence promised in the thread title?

At least he didn't say 'proof', lol.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
edit on 13-4-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Using technology I could buy this because obviously any aliens capable of getting here are capable of anything I'm sure. But talk of rape making outcast children could be a metaphor or literal, so which is it?

There have been so many reports of high strangeness about reptoids, reptilians doing all kinds of whacky and seemingly senseless and abusive things to humans, usually women.

There was a report in California about a woman that had an encounter with one and it sprayed a pheromone on her that she couldn't wash off, and she reported that she thought it was going to rape her.

She was visited by Air-force personnel after that happened and interrogated. Did all this really happen? I can't know for certain, but I have read her personal story online, and it was featured on Monsters and Mysteries, and I don't believe she made up the story.

I mention this because there is a wide array of strange and bizarre reports of these kinds of things and they usually have reproductive theme about them, and none of them follow orthodox scientific rule-sets, but that doesn't mean that these things can't be happening to people, just because the science within these reports isn't following all the rules that we think governs all of what can happen.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Devere is an ancestor of mine...does that give me Reptillian dna.....
Is there any way to tell what actually is such DNA.....

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: vethumanbeing

For your information I am RH- and I carry a gene for producing six fingered offspring.

Excellent and I mean this as an affirmation. The RH negative is tricky and fun as to what it can create. Expanding a truth/arguement; both of my Grandfathers were RH negative; 33rd degree Mason miners of GOLD that worked for Phelps Dodge Corp. (one looked particularly lizardy/hooded eyes, genius mining engineer graduated from Quincy College Illinois).

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
You literally took pictures of people whose teeth have been intentionally sharpened as evidence of some lizard apes.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

heh talking about ignorance...

did you read first post or just looked at pictures?
he explained that such condition is called ectodermal dysplasia and if you google it, you can confirm that this is the case...it is not done intentionally.

Now if these children are really sick or not - one could argue that, but anyhow such symptoms are real in some cases with such condition, check it out and walk the talk about ignorance

: )

edit on 1460607717421April214213016 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join