It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physical Evidence For the Reptilian Race

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
originally posted by: breakingbs
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

breakingbs: A term for "lilith". An ancient religious one. But the vril society, anything that happened during ww2, I'd stay away from any of that. It's all been corrupted.

vhb: There was a misspelling or intent to say/spell 'lilitu' by breakingbs that I had to clarify is all, and not resolved. I have no fear of the Vrill Society.

breakingbs: Fear is not the point, its just a very corrupted issue. You remind me of one of those "New man of the age" types.."I will do it alone...me..man..and my technology...face face brave New day, strong cold rock cliffs" etc...

Why let an issue corrupt you? The next time I create an info-commercial regarding "Brave Rocks Be Strong, HUMANS may be climbing you" I will think of you (you realize the rock holds/eyelets to attach to will fall away on purpose just for fun).
edit on 14-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Ah ok. Well, I don't want to probe to much about where you went to church or how you experienced church from the perspective of your upbringing, but at the same time I'd almost need to know your encounter with theology in order to know where you stand. Geez, I'm one of these that doesn't like to pry but I find myself doing so on accident so I can have a clue how to answer...

It could be my perspective comes from theology and having swam through those waters for most of my years after college, as well as having a support system in place before then as well as being willing to do the right thing. I don't know what else to say...but that normally gets you in contact with an understanding of theology as well as what you might call actual "contact with the meaning of the divine" if you will but uhh, it doesn't mean you don't rebel against folks or if not that, wander, or have arguments, I'd have to know more about your experiences to know exactly where you stood...

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
originally posted by: intrptr

vhb:It is a reasonable question; and that is: 'Where is God and when will it reveal itself'?

intrptr: The only subjective response I have to that question is its a matter for the individual. Everybody sees things differently. Some see a purpose, others a random occurrence. Some see intelligent design, others see life from lifelessness.
Some see spirits, some don't.

Yes everyone has a predestined plan; this life span may not do it so have to return again and again. Jesus was all about getting rid of this system.

vhb: They exist and in so being should be allowed to exist without our interference yet God allows this destruction; why?

intrptr: Because of free will and overall, the system is working just like its supposed too. Theres nothing wrong, just a lesson to be learned from the corruption, chaos and waste.

I say everything was written before incarnation and is exacting all things known as planned events; no free will.

intrptr; The world and all its biology, ecology and "systems" are working. A few humans have grown to a herd of billions. I call that a pretty successful 'crop'.

I call it "overgrowth" and not sustainable by this Earth/Gaia planet (the stress upon this living being unable to express itself to the Human is tragic).

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

And "issue" is not corrupting me, other than that I have no clue what you just said. I like to have convos on here, yes but please don't "think of me" or interfere with me in any way that might drag on, as you can see, I've made no threats and I come on here for fun come on dude I don't have time

edit on 14-4-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I don't know how to continue this convo, but it's drifting way OT. I don't wanna get binned, but I do want to keep conversing

???

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

breakingbs: Ah ok. Well, I don't want to probe to much about where you went to church or how you experienced church from the perspective of your upbringing, but at the same time I'd almost need to know your encounter with theology in order to know where you stand. Geez, I'm one of these that doesn't like to pry but I find myself doing so on accident so I can have a clue how to answer.

Thank you for asking. My experience of 'Church' was going to Mass *I was 12* with my best friend (a Catholic) on retreats (not a catholic/episcipalian ME) On this Christmas with her family I went to a midnight mass. The Latin, the incense, the falsity felt I threw up my mother's dinner in the pew and spent the rest of the sermon in the hallway.

breakingbs: It could be my perspective comes from theology and having swam through those waters for most of my years after college, as well as having a support system in place before then as well as being willing to do the right thing. I don't know what else to say...but that normally gets you in contact with an understanding of theology as well as what you might call actual "contact with the meaning of the divine" if you will but uhh, it doesn't mean you don't rebel against folks or if not that, wander, or have arguments, I'd have to know more about your experiences to know exactly where you stood.-

I do not hold to a belief system. I have said it before; Gnostism is not being in belief, it is one of KNOWING the truth; there is nothing to question. Contact with the divine? You do not need Theology to tell you anything. Your higher being will tell you everything you need to know (those that have lived before that you encompass singularly as all personalities).

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

And "issue" is not corrupting me, other than that I have no clue what you just said. I like to have convos on here, yes but please don't "think of me" or interfere with me in any way that might drag on, as you can see, I've made no threats and I come on here for fun come on dude I don't have time

I never meant to cause a hiccup/banana peel slip on your parade.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Well one thing is for sure, I never know online who is doing what and why. I am not sure if your stance is conversational or what...but as and I am actually not sure what you know or don't know.

AND it's none of my bizz, but we're you even baptized?

Half of me doesn't want to get into this because you could be anyone or thing.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

I never meant to cause a hiccup/banana peel slip on your parade.

Well you didn't.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Well one thing is for sure, I never know online who is doing what and why. I am not sure if your stance is conversational or what...but as and I am actually not sure what you know or don't know.
AND it's none of my bizz, but we're you even baptized? Half of me doesn't want to get into this because you could be anyone or thing.

Why? Is baptism important to your faith or equally defining my existence qualified/quantified? I do know.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

My "faith" or what you define as faith? I was asking what you grew up as. It might give me more of a perspective...

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

Thanks for this interesting thread. I had been getting bored on ATS because of nothing to get your teeth into for some time except a few 'threaders whose posts are always good and give a really good read.

This one is food for thought for me because especially the catholic church has busied itself to interfere with any artefact or evidence that holds a threat to its doctrines and authority. Its funny how with this knowledge people then only try to see what has courteously been left behind for us all to see.

I still err on the side of manipulation with homo sapiens because of the junk dna and also the fact that we appear to have been slung together in a bit of a rush. We are so vulnerable to disease so a guaranteed short lifespan is guaranteed.

I find it hard to believe in 'people' - even if they had superior dna to us living for x hundred years although I can accept that the oxygen content in our atmosphere aided creatures to grow to huge proportions. We also know we cannot account for the cleverness and ingenuity of the stone age builders or their mathematics and cosmological observations so for me the gate if wide open to looking at ideas that the catholic church and other vested religious or political lots are happy to try to influence our thinking away from. (I also think that psychopaths, especially when in positions of power which they love, do show what can be loosely described as reptilian tendencies which separate them from ordinary people whom they prey off albeit in a human way in our human world. Its also odd that we have a focus on reptilian gods in a lot of cultures around the world. Ancient peoples were closer to the earth and more knowledgeable about what lived on it in order to survive today, its us who are ignorant because of our different lifestyles - and strangely our somewhat manipulated education systems.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Do you mean my personal faith? I was asking what you grew up as.

Episcopalian. A church (or dogma) that inherited the doctrines of the "Church of England". Protestant (protest) church formed against Catholic ideology; pageantry (More politics involved).

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

LMAO , God I love it here. It's so GOOD to be alive.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Ahh, ok. So you got booted on outta your parents place and they said, go son, far way from here, and you found a cave, way on the other side of a cliff where you sat, book in hand, pebbles at your feet, ready to face the world..

Er..something..

Well I'm surprised at your stance, wow how does one wind up like you? I'm surprised youre atheist agnostic and not pagan or something but to each his own, I guess?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I feel like I'm surrounded by people and I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARe!!! I don't even know if they're PEOPLE! !! AAAAAHhh!!!

Okay- I'm back.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

"Pagan or something" you forget the whole desert religions are steeped in ancient paganism, especially Christianity which decide to endorse the sacredness of pagan sites by building on them. I find little difference between Christ's teachings and the pagan ones of - put simply, Do as you would be done by.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Ahh, ok. So you got booted on outta your parents place and they said, go son, far way from here, and you found a cave, way on the other side of a cliff where you sat, book in hand, pebbles at your feet, ready to face the world..Er..something..
Well I'm surprised at your stance, wow how does one wind up like you? I'm surprised youre atheist agnostic and not pagan or something else but to each his own, I guess?

I am Gnostic; not pagan or atheist or "er something". Cave dwelling would be interesting if a Buddhist Lama (NOT). Do not be surprised at another's path to enlightenment; it is what it is (a personal journey to find ones place in this material world that connects to ones perceived insane/autistic creator being). This is a simple concept.*Thank you* for mentioning my parents; as were critical to my creation/being.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

You know what I meant. Neo pagan, not prechristian and don't just say things like you're forgetting-

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I said er something. Yes, I did. I'm trying to figure you out so don't take offense. You do not sound Gnostic to me. It's just uhh...your speaking pattern especially the last sentence, don't take offense but do you suffer mental illness??

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join