It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Microchip

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I think we are reaching the time when people will ask for the population to be microchipped. I live in the UK and I think this will be raised before the end of 2016, we are not leaving the E.U regardless of the vote, even if 100% vote to leave, ministers signed away our right to self determination in Nov 2014 and if one country objects we can't leave.

I predict that even by July 2016 people will be DEMANDING microchip to be implanted in British people only.

I think this will spread and borders will be gone but only people with the UK chip will be able to access Uk services such as NHS public services, housing etc. Oh the USA will be the same once the border with Mexico is gone and you have people pouring in you will all be lining up as well.

They could chip people for employment, create a shortage of food and only people fron the USA can be sold food those that are chipped, any excuse will do, flue outbreak and vacinations to chipped people first you get the picture.

This would explain how all countries are just letting people pour in as we know they have been waiting to chip the population for a while, a supermarket the first in the UK banned paying by cash and only people who pay electronically can shop there.

We have not long to wait' you watch how people demand to be chipped to protect their services from immigrants.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the predictions forum? Also, I don't see it happening, and certainly not by July.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pavmas

Most tagging technology is useless for tracking anyone.

The most basic methods are RFID that give unique frequency. These on their own contain no data or process. They are just unique, the device that reads it then cross reference the Internet for similar information attached to the frequency.

I don't know how commonly I hear the threat of this technology 'tracking people.'

If you cared enough to learn how it works, you could edit the information it even "contains" externally. They also work like inches of distance unless huge implants.

Consider if you had a business card with a website on it and your medical record were on that website.

Now consider if you're found naked in a coma.

The chip is at best only giving them a website. And that's if the Internet has it registered to link to that as opposed to nothing at all.

They also can be "copied". Even if the frequency is unique nothing can stop someone from just putting the "legit" protocol on a "fake" RFID.
edit on 12-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Although they have chip technology for goods, and cards, its a long road to requiring people to be chipped. We are already monitored through our buying activity, where we shop whet we buy, our movement by cameras and facial recognitions software, license plate identification, and bill paying, bank activity, employment, rent or mortgage, car purchase, whatever.

They don't need to chip us, but may make cash disappear sooner than most people think. All it takes is one more good crash to reissue no currency currency.

Edit: Oh, and the personal tracking devices we can't seem to live without, cell phones.
edit on 12-4-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Yes, TODAY what you said is arguably true. But TOMORROW it may not be at all. When we regularly read how scientists can store and retrieve gigabytes of data from a molecule, it won't be long before a very small chip can hold a very large amount of data, rather more than is necessary to "track" you. When you look at all the membership cards in your wallet you will quickly realize the amount of actual data is minimal and repetitive. There is no reason all that data, from your credit card numbers to your Medicare card, from your driver's license to your concealed carry permit, can't be stored in relatively few bytes of data.

Not that hard today. Even easier tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Im not interested in how it works and I can guarantee you don't know the technology they have either as we are always 20 years behind at least what they have , but I bet before the end of this year and as early as July this is being punted by media and people in the UK demanding some kind of chip nor implant to identify them from illegal immigrants.

Conspiracy is the correct forum as I think this is the reason border control has been lapsed to bring this into force and its not really a prediction but an assumption of where we are heading with these borders been useless.

With loads of Immigrants there are more robberies, implants can have bank health and more important you nationality on them allowing access to those entitled.

I say by the end of 2016 and in the UK could be as early as July 2016. but I will paste it here when it happens as I'm sure it will.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I don't have a cell phone.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavmas
but I will paste it here when it happens as I'm sure it will.

...And when it doesn't?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

It will. thats why I said before the end of the year, but being in the UK I reckon July here once the vote to stay in the E.U is announced,
edit on 12-4-2016 by pavmas because: more

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I don't have a cell phone.

Then what are you typing on?

Oh a computer, also tracked… Thats why chipping isn't necessary. When you leave your house and get into your car your license plate will be read twenty times by cameras from traffic intersections, your stops at the store and gas station will have records of your time and purchase. When you go to work, the bank, the bar or ball game. The smart meter on your PG and E connection at your dwelling records your peak hours of use from power consumption. They know when you are home and when you are away. The stat is transmitted WIFI.

So be good for big brothers sake…

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If you put an implant in people then you need no border control, you need no cash as you just credit the chip, your health, records, credit rating and for all I know it could have blood type etc so the poorer ones can be lifted att will and their organs given to people more worthy who need a transplant, you are talking about what they have that they do not need an implant fair enough.

I'm saying people will DEMAND an implant not talking about what they have now to track people' People will say why can't the Government put an implant in those entitled to be here.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Pets have RFID chips in them (ex felons too, I think) but RFID so far is detestable to most folk. They would never allow their newborn baby to be chipped.

Even if they did, chip technology changes, obsoletism and engineering changes would require new chips periodically to keep up with hackers and other 'improvements'. To require everyone to go back down and get new chips is too complex and costs too much.

Replacing your cards, cells and cameras and software to monitor you better is a lot easier, plus they do that already secretly so we aren't as aware that we are being monitored as closely as we are.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The U.S. will never see microchipping because it would be convenient ID at the polls.

That's not ever going to happen because U.S. politicians DO cheat -- despite their denials.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I'm not arguing about what tech is available im saying that people will want an implant showing they are british and different from an immigrant' this will happen after the E.U election.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I'm not arguing about what tech is available im saying that people will want an implant showing they are british and different from an immigrant' this will happen after the E.U election.

Not gonna happen. The entire idea of chipping people has way too many stigmas attached to it, not to mention the logistics of implementing such a thing on a large scale. In a few generations, once implantable technology is more prevalent and commonplace, perhaps, but not anytime soon.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Um. Okay. I don't know how a wired coil that is charged to have a static frequency works years from now?

The "microchip" doesn't contain ANY data with most of these that have been talked about. Calling these implants microchips is actually kind of a slap in the face to microchips.

It contains a number:
That someone registers on a readers website.
They then register the information to send back. It's a cross reference.

This means no matter what you can just copy said number, or you can discover the "secret" website and program any other chip that isn't that number to still link to "secret" information.

What's proposed wouldn't work...the entire technology can't operate standalone from the internet basically most of the time...

I made this tho:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I think your time line is off but it will only take a dirty nuke or some mall slaying or some football match getting hit with a bunch of Islamic cavemen which will make the publics legs wobble and demand a solution which the treacherous Government using problem reaction solution will gleefully offer.

We are one false flag away from a totalitarian nightmare.

A fully integrated biometric system using GPS to know your whereabouts at all times and then throw in the cashless society and bingo we are in a distopian 1984.

The whole migration crisis is being used to bring in the mark of the beast.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I realize that I'm in an extreme minority on this website, but I would line up to be one of the first to be chipped. Either as an example or warning to others.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

but I will paste it here when it happens as I'm sure it will.

...And when it doesn't?

It absolutely will.
That's the endgame.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
No the chip will be a device you take freely, a small rfid will be injected into your hand and with this you will only be able to purchase items with. To push this through a major catastrophe must happen and I'm betting it will be a banking collapse where we all lose our money but we will be given a digital equivalent loaded onto our rfid chip to spend with.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join