It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Senator says 9/11 events “Had Support from Within the US” !!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

The phone calls were the very foundation of the official story. The story was told by way of the cell phone calls. Through them the story of box cutters and arabs, slashed throats and all the other nonsense, were propagated.

There was no other way to tell the story. They were absolutely necessary.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

originally posted by: satellite1
I yelled it again and he said what ..?? I then realized that he had no clues what I meant. I said "Do either of you know that 3 buildings collapsed that day"? They both said no. WOW.

I'm intrigued. What was their response after you told them of Building 7?

Sorry it took eons to respond. He was very vocal, to her, he obviously didn't want to know. She was shocked. I spoke to her a little before I left and sent her some emails/videos. She didn't know much at all apart from the official story and that she wasn't buying it.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: satellite1

So what about the chick, did she believe 911 story or not?

She knew there was something wrong, she didn't say much in the way of what may have happened, she was trying to tell him Bush did it to go to war. I spoke to her briefly and took her email address. I sent her a couple of YouTube videos, especially the bbc live building 7 one. I've seen her since, she doesn't believe the official story at all.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
An unlikely, unheard of, Brotherhood, between JFK and OBL.

JFK and Bin Laden were brothers, but they weren't just ordinary brothers, they were brothers in arms. This can clearly be seen when we match up the speech by JFK that got himself killed, along with OBL's (Osama Bin Laden) first statement following 911.

The JFK Bin Laden Connection - Unbeknownst to and even of each other, they were brothers onto the same target.

The speech that killed JFK:

Bin Laden's 1st statement after 911:
www.globalresearch.ca...

Full text of September 2001 Pakistani paper’s “exclusive” interview with Usamah Bin-Ladin

Ummat (in Urdu)

translated from Urdu

Karachi, 28 September 2001, pp. 1 and 7.

Ummat’s introduction

Kabul: Prominent Arab mojahed holy warrior Usamah Bin-Ladin has said that he or his al-Qa’idah group has nothing to do with the 11 September suicidal attacks in Washington and New York. He said the US government should find the attackers within the country. In an exclusive interview with daily “Ummat”, he said these attacks could be the act of those who are part of the American system and are rebelling against it and working for some other system. Or, Usamah said, this could be the act of those who want to make the current century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. Or, the American Jews, who are opposed to President Bush ever since the Florida elections, might be the masterminds of this act. There is also a great possibility of the involvement of US intelligence agencies, which need billions of dollars worth of funds every year. He said there is a government within the government in the United States.

The secret agencies, he said, should be asked as to who are behind the attacks. Usamah said support for attack on Afghanistan was a matter of need for some Muslim countries and compulsion for others. However, he said, he was thankful to the courageous people of Pakistan who erected a bulwark before the wrong forces. He added that the Islamic world was attaching great expectations with Pakistan and, in time of need, “we will protect this bulwark by sacrificing of lives”.

Following is the interview in full detail:

Ummat: You have been accused of involvement in the attacks in New York and Washington. What do you want to say about this? If you are not involved, who might be?

Usamah [Osama bin Laden]: In the name of Allah, the most beneficent, the most merciful. Praise be to Allah, Who is the creator of the whole universe and Who made the earth as an abode for peace, for the whole mankind. Allah is the Sustainer, who sent Prophet Muhammad for our guidance. I am thankful to the Ummat Group of Publications, which gave me the opportunity to convey my viewpoint to the people, particularly the valiant and Momin true Muslim people of Pakistan who refused to believe in lie of the demon.

I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children, and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children, and other people.

Such a practice is forbidden ever in the course of a battle. It is the United States, which is perpetrating every maltreatment on women, children, and common people of other faiths, particularly the followers of Islam. All that is going on in Palestine for the last 11 months is sufficient to call the wrath of God upon the United States and Israel.

There is also a warning for those Muslim countries, which witnessed all these as a silent spectator. What had earlier been done to the innocent people of Iraq, Chechnya, and Bosnia?

Only one conclusion could be derived from the indifference of the United States and the West to these acts of terror and the patronage of the tyrants by these powers that America is an anti-Islamic power and it is patronizing the anti-Islamic forces. Its friendship with the Muslim countries is just a show, rather deceit. By enticing or intimidating these countries, the United States is forcing them to play a role of its choice. Put a glance all around and you will see that the slaves of the United States are either rulers or enemies of Muslims .

The US has no friends, nor does it want to keep any because the prerequisite of friendship is to come to the level of the friend or consider him at par with you. America does not want to see anyone equal to it. It expects slavery from others. Therefore, other countries are either its slaves or subordinates.

However, our case is different. We have pledged slavery to God Almighty alone and after this pledge there is no possibility to become the slave of someone else. If we do that, it will be disregardful to both our Sustainer and his fellow beings. Most of the world nations upholding their freedom are the religious ones, which are the enemies of United States, or the latter itself considers them as its enemies. Or the countries, which do not agree to become its slaves, such as China, Iran, Libya, Cuba, Syria, and the former Russia as received .

Whoever committed the act of 11 September are not the friends of the American people. I have already said that we are against the American system, not against its people, whereas in these attacks, the common American people have been killed.

According to my information, the death toll is much higher than what the US government has stated. But the Bush administration does not want the panic to spread. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the US system, but are dissenting against it. Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation, country, or ideology could survive. They can be any one, from Russia to Israel and from India to Serbia. In the US itself, there are dozens of well-organized and well-equipped groups, which are capable of causing a large-scale destruction. Then you cannot forget the American Jews, who are annoyed with President Bush ever since the elections in Florida and want to avenge him.

Then there are intelligence agencies in the US, which require billions of dollars worth of funds from the Congress and the government every year. This funding issue was not a big problem till the existence of the former Soviet Union but after that the budget of these agencies has been in danger.

They needed an enemy. So, they first started propaganda against Usamah and Taleban and then this incident happened. You see, the Bush administration approved a budget of 40bn dollars. Where will this huge amount go? It will be provided to the same agencies, which need huge funds and want to exert their importance.

TAKE THIS KNOWLEDGE AND DO WHAT THOU WILT, HARM NONE.

source: youtu.be...

edit on 2-6-2016 by IAM13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2016 by IAM13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Karen Stewart a NSA Veteran, of 28 years, reveals that 9/11 was a forced stand-down.
So a rogue shadow deep dark ops group, is doing one thing, and the groups suppose to protect America are asked to stand down, with no explanation.

This reminds me of the secret service guy trying to do his job and ride on the car carrying Kennedy and his superior waved him off/down.

edit on 15-6-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Not so much forced to stand down as rendered inoperable. Why was it that in the nearly an hour one of the flights was en route not one armed jet could be scrambled for an intercept? I am not saying why wasnt it shot down. Thats a very very hard call to make for anybody and I can see how a squadron commander would rather let it pan out than being the guy who ordered an American airliner shot down, when he did not even have the authority to make that call.

I am saying why couldnt an armed jet be requisitioned to tail at least the airliner that was in the sky for over half an hour?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Merinda
Why was it that in the nearly an hour one of the flights was en route not one armed jet could be scrambled for an intercept?

How long do you think it takes for a jet to be armed, fueled, brief a pilot then be launched?
Where do you think these jets just waiting for that to happen are located?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Excuse me, but Donald is a "Truther." When he fills his promise and brings the truth to America, the war criminals, and mass murdering traitors will be busy at the Hague. "Yeah Jeb, you're" gang is "real tough."
All the Manchurian presstitutes are going broke before going to prison. The Manchurian comics will be doing standup in bumfuked Egypt. And all the .50 a posters are going to zero too.
Have a nice day!
a reply to: PublicOpinion

edit on 27-7-2016 by beijingyank because: grammar

edit on 27-7-2016 by beijingyank because: clarity

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: beijingyank

That'll be worth waiting for but we've heard pre-election promises a few times before haven't we.

Now how many will be satisfied when this truth comes out (if it does)?
What if it isn't what you wanted to hear?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: beijingyank

When he fills his promise and brings the truth to America, the war criminals, and mass murdering traitors will be busy at the Hague. "Yeah Jeb, you're" gang is "real tough."

Maybe, hopefully. Or all the fuzz revolving those 28 pages is just another devious obfuscation, using the Saudis as whipping boy in the next chapter of this never ending drama.

Point being... the Saudis didn't:

- run NORAD that day and are not the ones responsible for it's failure
- delete the GIANT KILLER tapes in order to cover the whole affair up
- present us with this NIST report instead of an independent investigation

Well. I'm probably just being a disenchanted cynical again, but truth and politics are seperate topics for my by now. Don't expect Donald Duck to change that in a heartbeat just 'cause he's meddling with hot air again.

Thanks for your reply anyway, have a nice day as well!

edit on 27-7-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join