It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Is Tipping Because of Climate Change

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: mbkennel

do you mean "momentum" of inertia?

No.

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know, I think that's kind of a stretch to think the at flow of water is causing problems with spin of the earth...there's no way that there is enough water flow in only one general direction (I'm willing to bet that, on average, it flows in all directions relatively equally) to cause a big enough effect on the spin of the earth.

The effect wouldn't be noticable except to precision instruments. Today, humans can track the dynamics of the Earth witih high precision.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

According to the movie, The Time Machine, here's what will happen in 2037:

Manhattan in the year 802,701:

And Manhattan in the year 635,427,810:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Those places have been covered in ice for at least 450,000 years. Imagine what can be found once the ice melts.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

July is went the lies are revealed and the truth annot be hidden. It will be much more bad befor it's better.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: mbkennel

do you mean "momentum" of inertia?

No.

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know, I think that's kind of a stretch to think the at flow of water is causing problems with spin of the earth...there's no way that there is enough water flow in only one general direction (I'm willing to bet that, on average, it flows in all directions relatively equally) to cause a big enough effect on the spin of the earth.

The effect wouldn't be noticable except to precision instruments. Today, humans can track the dynamics of the Earth witih high precision.

I agree also any changes would take millions of years to even be noticable. It's not like we're going to wake up one morning and the earth titled on its side. Even if the moon were to disapear its influence would take millions if years to undue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join