It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally some good news for humanity.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
This is what men can accomplish when they concentrate on science instead of the ridiculous ufos, planet x, 9-11 conspiracies, moon hoaxes , believing the earth is flat etc...

We are all wasting time posting on this forum instead of helping to change the world like Elon and his staff are. I need to change my life...

Kusod to you SpaceX. Damn impressive.

To bad they forgot to engineer a way to get the thing off the floating landing pad.

Burn. I also wonder if the intense heat damaged the structure so another attempt would crack it.
edit on 11-4-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Alphaz

Damn....kinda all I can say right now....your avatar....lol,anyways....damn again....hes a hooman

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Science kinda covers them all....like all all...???

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Alphaz

Being a Modern Day Philanthropist ... He, Elon would be of great interest to certain secret society's

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AvroVulcan

What? I didn't understand what you meant by any of what you have said. Sure, okay, we aren't parasites in the sense that they are more beneficial to the earth. Removing the waste we create from discarded carcasses of dead mutated animals, while returning nitrogen into the air to fix and balance the atmosphere.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ngchunter

originally posted by: rebelv
a reply to: luthier

It's things like this that bring people together. Bravo

Rebel 5

Unfortunately not. I've received several nasty comments on my videos about this launch claiming that it's fake. There are too many reality-denying conspiracy theorists out there for it to bring us together. Anyway, here's my behind the scenes video from launch day. I even got to be in the room during the post-flight debrief. Just an incredible experience to be there as history was being made on Friday.

To the person on the other website reading this webpage and claiming I stole this video, I did not steal this video. This is my video. The person seen in this video is me. Look at the other videos on my channel, it's the same person. It's me. For example, here I am testing the very same software I used to track the Falcon 9 rocket.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rebelv
a reply to: luthier

It's things like this that bring people together. Bravo

Rebel 5

Unfortunately not. I've received several nasty comments on my videos about this launch claiming that it's fake. There are too many reality-denying conspiracy theorists out there for it to bring us together. Anyway, here's my behind the scenes video from launch day. I even got to be in the room during the post-flight debrief. Just an incredible experience to be there as history was being made on Friday.

To the person on the other website reading this webpage and claiming I stole this video, I did not steal this video. This is my video. The person seen in this video is me. Look at the other videos on my channel, it's the same person. It's me. For example, here I am testing the very same software I used to track the Falcon 9 rocket.

Very very cool man. Nice work.

Don't worry about the skeptics. They take David Hume to the next level.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I hope this breakthrough in Space Technology will be used for the good of mankind and not for further enslavement of the human race. God bless everyone.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join