It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 breakthrough confession from one of the 4 Operatives [HOAX to promote movie project]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
He is the real deal! Can't believe that anyone really thinks a plane can cause the collapse of the WTC...the cover up continues.
This guy should be prosecuted for what he did...don't care if he is dying...he helped kill three of my friends in WTC.
Cheeers

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Your absolutely right! IMHO
I'm here on ATS since 2004 and this is not the first time i've experienced this here.
I think its normal and thats whats fuels the debate.., those who think he's a hoaxer and
those who think he's legit.

Greets from Germany

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
a reply to: spy66

He wouldn't have to know plan B. For all he knows, their detonators were false and they were fall men.

It doesn't change the fact that the guy believes everything he is saying.

Ugh.

No, i dont think he knew about plan B. He's mission was plan A. to instal the explosives for someone else.... Like CIA, Gladio or FBI.....
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

I'm sorry for your loss.

Please forgive my morbid question.

Were any remains of your friends found? Or were they some of the lost who are said to be in the 'fines' bulldozed over the building debris on the Fresh Kills landfill against agreement with the families.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

My manipulation of wordS? I know This is a conspiracy website bUt you sound a little too ParanoID.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
If you look to the ignorant attitude of some of the posters who "insist" this guy in on the level, because they have supposedly special cold reading skills, based on what? Their gut instinct.

It's equally ignorant to dismiss him as a hoaxer out of hand.

He could of corse be
A. Crazy and looking for attention
B. 100% truthful
C. A disinformation agent giving out partial truth wrapped up in even more BS.
D. A conspiracy theorist who believes in this particular theory and made a fake video in order to encourage the other 3 trigger men out of the woodwork.
E. Something else

To come down hard and insist he is one or the other based on this video alone, is crazy. In my opinion he comes off like a lair...but that could mean he is A or C...and that is only my best guess. I wouldn't be stupid enough to say he is any of the above without EVIDENCE and his video is not evidence.

You've been on this site over 10 years and you've learned nothing so far as DENYING IGNORANCE goes.

But one clue should be the fact he is willing to show his face and is supposedly terminally I'll...yet why not give his full name and some credentials that prove at least weather or not he worked for the people he claims to have worked for. Get it.
edit on 7-4-2016 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

I'm on a mobile device so my response will be limited, but in short I agree with you wholeheartedly from the information hiding in plain sight to the architects behind this tragedy and the freedoms we've lost. I also agree that those in charge did not anticipate the so-called 'truther' movement would become mainstream as evidenced by Trump.

As for the mob connection I believe they played the low-level roll of actually facilitating the placement of the detonators likely many years before the event happened. And possibly not even knowing why they were doing it. A number of mid-to-high-ranking mobsters who were active in the decades around 9/11 are either dead or are in maximum-security prisons. They can be considered easy patsys for the government.

The gentleman in the video happens to share a rare name connection to some imprisoned high level mobsters, both thru family and crime family. The crime family that is his direct family is potentially connected to knows firsthand about terrorist events/bombings/strategies as per FBI documents.

As for him specifically as the individual it appears California used to be a safe enough place away from New York relatives. But I don't think he did what he claims but he's speaking for someone in jail with a guilty conscious who ordered his people to arm the buildings as per the architects directives. Again just internet speculation. And likely wrong on my behalf.

But, if September 11th is a puzzle and this information is possibly right it could be considered the frame around the puzzle. That's just my opinion and again I'm not a great investigator/researcher I'd leave the deep research up to the experts.

Thanks.

edit on 7-4-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't aware the guy in the video gave any other name than Abraham...?

If someone can verify he worked for the mayors office or better still the CIA, as he claims, at least that would give him some credibility.

But even the idea that he was a trigger man and knowingly set off the demolitions and decided to be close enough, and stick around for the inevitable dust cloud...doesn't ring true.

Would you do this if you demolished sky scrapers? No, you would make sure you stayed at a "safe distance".
edit on 7-4-2016 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ok. I'm new here, so I might be missing something, but the entire premise of this seems to be absurd. This guy and four others are chosen to sit in offices, staring out their windows at the WTC buildings, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, years on end, waiting for signs that the structural integrity of the buildings was compromised. No sick days. No vacations. No bathroom breaks. No sleep, because if one of the four "operatives" fails to push their red button, the plan doesn't work. Do they plan on the terrorists attacking only during office hours? This totally ill-conceived idea quickly unravels.

edit on 7-4-2016 by spymouse because: grammar

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

I refer you to every actor in the planet. Find an actor that will perform that humanly without a script for 10 straight minutes without theatrics, evolution of passion, etc.

We'll make them a star.

Better yet, an intelligence operative.

But he is not acting humanly, he is over doing it.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

The elevator mechanics apparently fled. When the first event occurred they clustered around the emergency desk asking what was going on. When the second event occurred they all scattered. Some straight out and some down and out. They ran before the debris from the second event had even hit the ground.

There were many calls to their office for help with the people trapped in the elevators. Eventually two supervisors started walking back towards the towers, then ran as one tower began to disintegrate.

This behaviour is at odds with the heroic, or at least helpful attitude usually displayed by New York elevator mechanics in an emergency.
edit on 7 4 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

This fits with my theory that the towers both failed to detonated on impact. The back-up plans had to be used. This theory does answer all the otherwise unanswered questions. Try it, you'll see it fits.

The 80+- elevator mechanics were part of it, but were supposed to die in the instant 'collapse'. This they suspected with the first strike, and had it confirmed with the second strike. No warning meant they were supposed to die.

Did anyone ever track down any of the elevator mechanics?

edit on 7 4 2016 by Kester because: addition

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I believe this is the same man:

Almadeus Star Gioeli (which probably is a fake name / artist name). Wrote a book titled "Cancer is good for you" (really). This probably is one of his art projects.
edit on 7-4-2016 by ForteanOrg because: he wrongly urled

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The story of Abraham, one of the more popular ones from the Bible.

Riddled throughout this thread are the clues, some tangential, needed to start building a fairly interesting connection from *maybe* this gentleman to a large crime family who worked with the FBI during the 9/11 time frame with reports in public media of ties to Al-Qaeda. With the exception of him it's all public record.

Sorry if I'm acting cryptic I'm just really not interested in pursuing this any further as it's likely just internet hogwash. But, the great minds of ATS can surely recreate what I found after a few hours and build on it if they wish.

Then again, it's all speculation anyway. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
thanks...nothing...they just didn't come home from work on Sept 9th. a reply to: Kester

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Eventually two supervisors started walking back towards the towers, then ran as one tower began to disintegrate.

This behaviour is at odds with the heroic, or at least helpful attitude usually displayed by New York elevator mechanics in an emergency.

Really ?
With glass and other debris raining down from 70 stories up you expect regular working Joe's to work on elevators?

Think about it.
A plane has just disappeared inside the building with a huge explosion and the elevators quit working.
Just what do you think a man with a wrench is going to do ?
Are you going to finish painting your bedroom while the rest of the house is on fire ?

Use some common sense.
If everything around you is falling down or on fire you get out.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Right under the video it says (copied and pasted):

Published on Mar 9, 2016
confession about controlled demolition of world trade center buildings on 9/11/2001
this is not a conspiracy
not a theory

it is a teaser for a proposed movie project
totally fiction
but i thought it might be a logical explanation
i have had a hard time believing any of the explanations ....official or otherwise
so, in mulling over the images and clips it occurred to me that it might have been an intended controlled, precautionary demolition...but not malicious in nature.
Practical.....but it went amuck because humans were at the controls.
Category
Education

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
He's full o crap

Dying or not, if he talked, they would cancel his subscription. Second, the designation and amount of variables involved seems sloppy, if the man was doing it, it would have taken on a much simpler form with timers for timed detonation rather than manual BS. too many chances for error if done the way he states.

Dudes been suckin on ole crack pipe for too long me thinks. If he's dying that's what it'd be from. What he says does not resemble anything the spook community would go through. Even in that time period the tech they had was more convenient and less hassle.

Dudes a flim flam man

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

I believe this is the same man:

Almadeus Star Gioeli (which probably is a fake name / artist name). Wrote a book titled "Cancer is good for you" (really). This probably is one of his art projects.

I think you are right! It is this guy.

I don't know that its an art project. He is putting up an interesting theory - that the building was rigged "just in case" in order to take it down as a demolition, rather than have the buildings fall randomly and hit other buildings.

That this was then used to create The Patriot Act, etc., thus pulling the wool over everyone's eyes and making it look entirely like a terrorist act...

As theories go, it is interesting. I can't see this guy being any kind of "demo" expert or operative.

Maybe he's a bit nuts, built a fantasy about it and now is claiming it to be truth? I dunno.

ETA: Okay, after looking at it more, I think this was an act of activism. He thinks this is the correct theory and he wants those responsible to THINK that one of the "operatives" who did the demo came clean, thus opening the door for the REAL (in his theory/mind) operatives who did the demo to come out and substantiate this theory, not knowing he is trying to draw them out, rather than being one of them.

That is my "dramatic theory of the day." You're welcome.

- AB
edit on 7-4-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: saucepan

Right under the video it says (copied and pasted):

Published on Mar 9, 2016
confession about controlled demolition of world trade center buildings on 9/11/2001
this is not a conspiracy
not a theory

it is a teaser for a proposed movie project
totally fiction

This really shows how gullible and desperate to believe silly conspiracy theories some people actually are!

A video is posted on youtube, that even states it is fiction, yet some people (as they saw it on the internet) believe it must be true!

It really shows how pathetic the whole truther movement is.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Batman3000
Why would he lie about something that could potentionally kill him and cause the whole world to hate him. Sounds stupid to me.

Well if he's already dying, probably not a lot to lose there, but yeah, I would not say anything if I were a part of a plan that killed thousands of innocent people. He may even put his family in danger with that one. Stupid indeed. He may be thinking that if he tells everyone, that his karma after death may not be so harsh....doubtful though. Murder is murder, whether you admit to it or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join