It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 breakthrough confession from one of the 4 Operatives [HOAX to promote movie project]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
He wears a hat like many cancer patients undergoing chemo.

But you can see his hair underneath.
For someone who was well paid to keep quiet, he lives in a dump.

He didn't say why TPTB chose him to be one of the four.

The least he could do is turn in the guy above himself.

Well, thank you, doctor. Really glad you broke HIPAA compliance and shared his medical history in order to clear that up for us. /sarcasm

FWIW, people who lose their hair due to chemotherapy treatments do not lose it all at once. It's not like they wake up one day with a perfectly bald head..It comes out in pieces and patches. The vast majority, however, do shave their heads once this starts because the progression is rapid and extremely upsetting and stressful.

While on the topic of chemo and hair loss, not ALL chemo drugs cause hair loss...Could be he has cancer and is undergoing chemo and not losing his hair, but is wearing the hat because he is perpetually cold.

Low blood count, low blood pressure, medication side effects, outdoor temperature, weight/body fat loss are just a few of the reasons why someone who is ill may be cold and need a hat.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Say his story is true....

Can you imagine!!!!! How would Ya sign sign up for a job like that one, lmfao, hey I cried that day, but being in on it???
That would change things completely. Holy crap!!! Sitting around for years, staring at the triggers, I would of tried them out the first day, see what happens. Lol. Really. That's nuts, what about being the last guy and they drop when you push ur button, kazzam! I'd be running the opposite direction after crapping my pants, bug out bag already on!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

On a general note: Why would soemone make a story like this up?

Why do people make up stories about holograph planes being used on 9/11?
Why do people make up stories about beam weapons from space being used on 9/11?
Why do people make up stories about thermite being used on 9/11?
Why do people make up stories about nuclear weapons being used on 9/11?
Why do people make up stories about explosives being used on 9/11?
etc. etc.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 7-4-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Good questions. There would be several answers ranging from attention whoring, wanting to sell a book, believe sytems, simple trolling, to straight mental problems like paranoid schizophrenia, just to name a few.

But i see a fundemantal difference of making up a story about something they would not be involved in, to making up a story or rather a confession which places oneself as a mass murderer and traitor.

Especially for someone who's days are numbered. Since on the deathbed, there is nothing left to be winned.

Having said that, i am not sold on the guy, i miss a lot of valid information, both for proving/denying his confessions. and for further research.

I am still hoping for some insider to come forward with names and details of what happenend that day.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

This must be the most ridiculous video I've ever watched. I literally lost brain cells fathoming why this idiot wanna be traitor would even make this video. This is bull# and window licking material, are we all really debating this? Jeez
edit on 7-4-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

you brought up the important question: Why? Why make such a video?

Trying to get there, there are two options:

a. he is legit, the reason to make the video would be obvious: releasing guilt, getting it off the chest before he leaves
b. he is a fraud - then why make such a video?

Like you, i can't wrap my head around i either, but i would like to know the answer.
So far i can't see a reason why one would do it.
Which let's me favour option a, until i get an answer to option b.

edit on 7-4-2016 by svetlana84 because: typo

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I love how someone posts a youtube video, offers no proof but makes an outrageous claim and people "think he's legit" and then get mad at people who call hoax.

It's a sad attempt to get some attention.

If you are going to confess you do it to an audience, putting a video on youtube where 300 people view it is not a worthwhile confession. Some people on here want to see something so hard they don't take a few seconds to process the information, you watch a 3 minute video which offers no proof and suddenly its a "breakthrough confession".

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I was his handler, he is the genuine article.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

We owe everyone who has died to get the people responsible for this atrocity banged to rights and jailed for the rest of their lives - preferably in an isolated prison where they can contemplate their sheer wickedness. The guy on the video makes me think of a sore that just won't heal and I dare say more of those involved (if he is correct) will keep on coming forward as their consciences prick them).

Its strange how life happens but I don't remember such horrendous atrocities as some of those that have occurred over the past few years which have shocked decent people to the core. Th death of Princess Diana, 9/11 just to name two - and the ludicrous wars that have caused misery to millions need to be addressed. The men who control this world are getting so bold sooner or later they will be held to account I just hope ex members of the SAS or people of that equivalent will take them and theirs out because their boldness seems unstoppable along with their sheer wickedness and those who aid them.
edit on 7-4-2016 by Shiloh7 because: sorry lost a sentence.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

On a general note: Why would soemone make a story like this up?

Why do people make up stories about holograph planes being used on 9/11?
Why do people make up stories about beam weapons from space being used on 9/11?
Why do people make up stories about thermite being used on 9/11?
Why do people make up stories about nuclear weapons being used on 9/11?
Why do people make up stories about explosives being used on 9/11?
etc. etc.

This is different...guy actually confesses to blowing up the towers. Whether this is true or not...you could invite the fury of practically every living person in America to kill you in the middle of the street.

That's why it's strange to admit it if you didnt do it.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
1 major hole in his story if anyone missed it.

4 way blind trigger system to detonate the explosives and bring the buildings down....

The buildingsame came down at different times..

There would have needed to be 2 seperate detonation sequences.

This guy is an idiot for hoax ing without thinking of that.

(The only rationale to make his story true was if there were another 4 operatives for the other tower he didn't know about)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Regarding the comfession on youtube vs before an audience:

I think personally i would do it the same way, if i had anything of this magnitude to confess.

Just for the safety of myself (rather die free) and my sourroundings.
Probably even with a dead man trigger: record the confession, put it on a server, combined with a software that demands a password input let s say every week.

as soon as i would not fullfill the password demand, since i passed the confession would go online.

Organising a public audience means spilling some beans beforehand, which would activate the hunters.
Organising a private audience could put them into danger.

The amount of views does not have to say anything about tje veracity, i guess this thread alone creates hundreds of views.

Just my 2 cents, i am still not decided on the confession itself.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
a reply to: wdkirk
Just to remind you the guy was 15 years younger back then and not sick as now
If he's 70 by now he was 55 back then.

That's not much of a help for your side - most SO average upper 30's max for field work. Even the agency pulls you at 36 IIRC. During the 90's stop loss you saw some SF into their late 40s still in the field but generally Deltas that don't have to pull a heavy physical load in most circumstances. Older that that you go to B team or rotate out of SF.

I can't envision a squad of 55 yo Charlies blowing a skyscraper.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

That's my assumption, that there would have been (at least) one team per building.

So a minimum of 3 teams (WTC 1,2,7) of course each team not knowing of the other teams.

But that would mean in order to work successfully, at least 3x4 ergo 12 people have to trigger. Especially for the WTC7 and its content that would be too risky.

If 1 or 2 would not bang, that kinda would be ok, since there have been planes. But 7 would be a too high risk not to explode from an inside operator point of view.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The explosives were in the reinforced concrete infill panels in the core walls.

All engineering and university websites I'm aware of claim two layers drywall one side and one on the other. Richard Gage said the same when I asked him, and had to press him for an answer. Yet the expert witness chosen to advise the insurers told them, "The core comprises steel beams and columns with reinforced concrete infill panels".

Look at the simple misdirection in the inaptly named 'Truth Movement'. Emphasis is given to the steel, yet the insurers chose one of the world's leading experts on concrete to advise them on what they were paying for.

Forget conventional demolition, it isn't relevant.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Four people with four detonators, one each, if all activated their detonators the explosives would go off...

You'd never do this, either.

In fact, if you were doing something outrageously over-engineered as what he describes, you'd rig it so that anyone could fire it. Because you'd be counting on at least one of you getting caught. The way he describes, you got 4x the chance to screw the pooch.

Other issues, that's a big # building, full of metal. It would be difficult to make sure that a lot of disseminated radio controlled charges would go off at all, much less that you could reliably get all four signals to every charge no matter where your team members were. The signal propagation problems through the building would be a huge obstacle. Not counting that you wouldn't be able to plant enough material anyway, it would be too obvious.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

In the Sydney Hilton Bombing case the bomber was offered a quantity of money, but it was never paid. He complained about it for years afterwards. They tried to kill him but he had a charmed life. He's dead now, liver cancer.

Not suggesting this guy is legit. Just pointing out for anyone who might be considering taking part in False Flag terror. They won't pay you. They'll try to kill you.
edit on 7 4 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

I know the daughter of a False Flag 'fixer'. She fled to the other side of the world to get away from her fathers insanity. He went mad as a result of the disastrously messed up Hilton Bombing. I laughed for days after I discovered what had happened to him. But I'm not laughing at her predicament.

It's easy for you to make immature jokes, you're not involved in this stuff.

You've triggered my special snowflake status. I'm offended by your flippancy.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

a reply to: SudoNim

Regarding the comfession on youtube vs before an audience:

I think personally i would do it the same way, if i had anything of this magnitude to confess.

Just for the safety of myself (rather die free) and my sourroundings.
Probably even with a dead man trigger: record the confession, put it on a server, combined with a software that demands a password input let s say every week.

as soon as i would not fullfill the password demand, since i passed the confession would go online.

Organising a public audience means spilling some beans beforehand, which would activate the hunters.
Organising a private audience could put them into danger.

The amount of views does not have to say anything about tje veracity, i guess this thread alone creates hundreds of views.

Just my 2 cents, i am still not decided on the confession itself.

This thread alone creates hundreds of views for a certain audience, the audience that he wants to reach because they are most likely going to blindly accept what he is saying.

In your scenario the confession goes online and... what exactly happens? The same that's happening here. Putting up a confession like this does NOTHING because it lacks any evidence. It's a pointless thing to do.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join