It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Video Evidence of Actual Gangstalking I Have Seen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
its amazing to me how many people are uneducated about this sort of thing. gangstalking, electronic harrassment. it's all real. and its the disbelief of such things and the operation of such individuals in plain sight that allow this sort of thing to continue.

because people are just dismissed as being "crazy". kind of sad actually the amount of disbelief and mocking in this thread.

Uneducated about such things?

Yes gang stalking is real.

What is shown in the video OP has brought forth,( I think its the second time there has a been a thread about this video)

Is a troubled lady suffering from paranoia. I believe like others that claim they are gang stalked and show similar videos of people going about in public and claiming this and that person in their videos are such and such are victims of their own doing.

They have an unbalanced mind, an easily susceptible mind and have been socially conditioned via sites that discuss such things or show videos in such a delusional manner.

Best video evidence of gang stalking? Hell no

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

well thats the goal of stalking someone is to make them so confused and reactive that the target gets arrested and the stalkers dont. they have techniques where they attack, use their mind reading tech to determine when to back off, back off and let the target get him/herself into trouble.

Really, so the goal is get someone arrested or in trouble.

What purpose does this goal achieve?

Why would organizations with such tech use it on random people to get them arrested, what is the purpose, what do these people that make these claims have in terms of info that would harm these corporations for them to perform such stalking?

To me it seems like troubled people that have furthered their troubled state of mind reading about such things and other alternative ideas and have created their own little delusional world in which they are a victim.

i wish i knew, until we find that out, these will always be circular arguments where mockery is king..and deferals to mental illness is made.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

its amazing to me how many people are uneducated about this sort of thing. gangstalking, electronic harrassment. it's all real. and its the disbelief of such things and the operation of such individuals in plain sight that allow this sort of thing to continue.

because people are just dismissed as being "crazy". kind of sad actually the amount of disbelief and mocking in this thread.

What is shown in the video OP has brought forth,( I think its the second time there has a been a thread about this video)

Is a troubled lady suffering from paranoia. I believe like others that claim they are gang stalked and show similar videos of people going about in public and claiming this and that person in their videos are such and such are victims of their own doing.

They have an unbalanced mind, an easily susceptible mind and have been socially conditioned via sites that discuss such things or show videos in such a delusional manner.

before the stalking started i was working a good job, snowboarding, rollerblading, biking, hiking, hanging with friends and family. The only reasons i think they were on me is that i was interested in the masons, had a blog relating the numerology in architecture and modern stuff relating to them. and then put a hydrogen fuel cell in my car in 2007-8, in 2009 the stalking started, months later it was voices resonating in fridges and fans. then they went into my head, as if my brain was the speaker. i dont care what any of you say here, i know whats real, im a musician and i know what sound needs, (amplification, vibration, pressure, signal, pathways) dont make me try to explain synth telepathy, i cant fully.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

i wish i knew, until we find that out, these will always be circular arguments where mockery is king..and deferals to mental illness is made.

If you dont know the purpose, or any reasons why, how can you conclude it is gang stalking?

Its not mockery to describe whats clearly shown by many that make such claims.

No one knows why but they know they are stalked by organizations that have state of the technology to mess with peoples minds.

Its a psychological issue with those that make such claims, so many have come and said so because they are vocal against the government or believe in conspiracy theories.

Its their ego playing tricks on them because they believe they have things (not all things apparently like they why's and reasons) but have concluded they are victims of something external instead of being victims of their own internal thought process.

It leads to a very unbalanced mind.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

before the stalking started i was working a good job, snowboarding, rollerblading, biking, hiking, hanging with friends and family. The only reasons i think they were on me is that i was interested in the masons, had a blog relating the numerology in architecture and modern stuff relating to them. and then put a hydrogen fuel cell in my car in 2007-8, in 2009 the stalking started, months later it was voices resonating in fridges and fans. then they went into my head, as if my brain was the speaker. i dont care what any of you say here, i know whats real, im a musician and i know what sound needs, (amplification, vibration, pressure, signal, pathways) dont make me try to explain synth telepathy, i cant fully.

You dont need to explain anything, I get it.

I hope you find a solution to your troubles, whether they be external or internal.

All the best.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
There's too much chance that these people are just doing normal things.

My first instinct if I thought this was happening to me would be to confront the people. Obviously a lone female has more chance of being intimidated.

I don't know, seems like the person is looking into things way too much.

why is that obvious? some of the bravest people i know are women.

but yeah, theres coincidence to be sure. just not sure its ominous coincidence.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck hey DUDE you over doing it, noticed you and few others sound like stalkers and found most ones that thow most fits accusing others usally the one that is tries to point elsewell u think you know so much u willing place judgment even when ur head up ur butt lol later you guys hang in there

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck hey DUDE you over doing it, noticed you and few others sound like stalkers and found most ones that thow most fits accusing others usally the one that is tries to point elsewell u think you know so much u willing place judgment even when ur head up ur butt lol later you guys hang in there

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ancient accounts reactivating on gang stalking

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Watching the 1st video of the OP I have a couple thoughts....

1st & most likely - random events of everyday people being interpreted wrong by the paranoid...

2nd thought, though much more unlikely did come to mind. If the person recording this video really is experiencing these things daily, what could be the reason? Then it hit me.. we (US) train spies of all types to do exactly this type of work. Be it law enforcement, CIA, NRO, NSA, etc. I'm sure our people have to practice the art in a safe and somewhat controlled environment. I remember watching a video of a predator drone pilot practicing tracking/following cars on a USA highway with a random unknowing driver being the target.

What if we're seeing something similar from the intelligence community? Could they be working on methods to carry on daily observation unobserved? It would explain the time spent to learn hand signals, the man power needed to have everyone in place, and I doubt those in the field look any different than every day Joe's, Tom's, and Mary's from around town (just as these individuals do).

Weird world we live in... I'm going with the most likely cause, but never know for certain without being in her shoes each day.

Winter

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
By claiming these women are schizo or just looking into normal activity is pretty blind assumption. I know for a fact, because people in government verified it, that there is a massive control program. It seems to want to trap these victims in the legal and health system. When you follow the money, you'll see the game.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
I know for a fact, because people in government verified it, that there is a massive control program.

Source please.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: anotherside
I know for a fact, because people in government verified it, that there is a massive control program.

Source please.
have you never done a search of "gangstalking whistleblower". That will open your mind a bit.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
gangstalkers fail

The above is actually a better example of gangstalking. A man records a train ride and shows how the "sensitization" actors work.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I'm sorry. It is not a good way to live. Idk who does this but I hope it gets better.
edit on 14-3-2017 by Maplestory777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Does everyone who posts "shes just crazy" replies all work for the same club..are you all at a table together?
#hits real people. Humans are scum
Come armageddon come.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join