It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennessee : Bastion of Tyranny (Part 1)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This will likely become a multi-part exposé as I cover different angles of what's going on.

I will verify facts that this is real to Skeptic Overlord privately if requested, I am currently protecting my own identity and that of the players in this scandal, but after parts are resolved I will come forward will a more robust disclosure.

CLAIMS:
1) Tennessee wants to destroy my book "The Latest Testament" physically
2) The Legislature is trying to outlaw it's publication by creating a bill just for me where I could face up to 10 years in prison as punishment (including using loopholes vs me).
This includes even posting it on my own FB page, on here, or even a website that I create and tell no one about nor link anywhere.
-Am willing to show SO the footage of the Judiciary Committee hearings where this is openly admitted and discussed. Will reveal them in public at a later time.
3) There is nothing illegal about "The Latest Testament"

WHY?
1) There are no openly stated reasons or justifications for this specifically.
2) It has been interwoven into something completely separate (based on fraud), and has no valid connection to it, aside of violating my 1st Amendment protected Rights to Free Speech, Press, and Religion.
3) There is no stated connection or justification of the obvious but unspoken connection.
4) Deception, Fraud, Omission, and dozens of other illegal acts are being perpetrated in the enactment of the bill and the crusade to have it physically destroyed.

link   
WHAT IS "The Latest Testament" AND WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
1) Revealing many 'Occult Secrets' for the first time.

2) Revealing 'Secrets of Witchcraft and Secret Societies' that hardly anyone knows.

3) Explaining Symbolism and how to decipher it.

4) Revealing the 'Full Scope of the World Religion'.

5) It is very resource heavy, and full of scientific explanations for various 'phenomena'.

6) Revealing 'Esoteric Secrets of a Carnal Nature'.

7) Identifying and using modern technologies to 'Establish a verifiable Communication with "The Ghost" (or maybe "Alien" ?)'
- Explaining these technologies, the scientific hypotheses or theories behind their operation, how to conduct experiments, and my ideas on how to develop some of these technologies further into the 'Next Step'.

8) Interweaving all of these topics into various alternative Hypotheses or Theories attempting to explain how "The Latest Testament" works and how it was created.

9) The Grand Finale (last book of TLT) Reveals 'The Answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything (42)' in utter depth and elaboration for the first time anywhere, making perfect sense of it in a most surprising and very simple way.

10) Plus much more.

edit on 4/3/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

link   
A FEW FACTS:
1) I have thousands of pages of notes detailing over 200 distinct Rights violations on over 500 occasions and counting (against me).

2) I did not 'technically break any laws' that I am aware of.

3) 'They' (my antagonists) are using National TV and Social Media and various .Orgs to garner support for outlawing the publication of my book, cloaking it under a completely different guise (of pure fraud) and unlawfully defaming my character by stating non-factual information that is clearly untrue. They did not mention the book, though this activity revolves around it.

4) I have abundant Evidence to Prove ALL of this.

MY GAINS SO FAR Vs THIS TYRANNY:
1) I have been declared Fully Sane and Competent, received no Diagnosis of Mental Illness of any sort whatsoever, and am not prescribed any medications. This was by a State approved panel of around a dozen professionals of different fields in Mental Health, and a secondary panel of psychiatrists. In addition my supplementary follow up checks verified and support this assessment.
My recent CT brain scan shows no tumors or scars or deformities. Perfect Health.

2) I Legally Represent myself and study Law roughly 10 to 16 hours a day, every day of the week. I create all of my own documents. I have no help at all and am learning as I go by asking questions and finding answers.

3) I have gotten the Courts to agree to protect "The Latest Testament" at my request though the State continually claims they have the authority to destroy it. I have a Good State Judge and my upcoming Federal Judges appear to be Good too.

4) It appears I have garnered the Aid of the Governor of TN, (Haslam) - if it develops that his intervention is necessitated on aspects under his authority. Many of these issues have no unfolded as of yet. We'll see.

5) I am working on building a working relationship with the Department of Justice, and will visit them this week.

6) This week I also will go to the Capital to communicate with several Key Senators who favor protecting my Rights and are against the bill, of whom I am likely to build some form of quasi-alliances. Will spread out from there. One is the Chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Kelsey, so I'm very fortunate and blessed.

7) I have Successfully Invoked International Laws through the OAS (Organization of American States) and the UN (United Nations) framework, under the US Constitution's Supremacy Clause 'Treaty' provisions and an extensive body of Rights Protections through the 9th Amendment.
-This grants jurisdiction to several levels of additional Court bodies if the State and Federal Court system in the US fails to protect me.
- It also makes official Asylum in foreign countries a distinct valid possibility if my efforts to end this Tyranny fail.

8) I am coming up with unique and original Legal Strategies, and am on the verge of having an old law ruled Unconstitutional (more likely than not), and if I so choose can likely create a series of situations where various Supreme Court rulings are overturned. This is the result of my extensive and intensive research regimen and my philosophical disposition.

I'm Winning. Slowly but Surely.

link   
WHY WOULD TN DO THIS?
1) I don't know. I haven't seen a shred of evidence to help explain any optional hypothesis why.

2) There is only 1 proven malicious entity, my 'Arch-Nemesis' I'll refer to them as, and everyone else could be mere ignorant or unintelligent dupes. Or a few of them might be in on it, or are discriminatory and opinionated, I really don't know. See #1 again.
- My Arch-Nemesis is lying at every step, apparently knowingly, and I have few clues why. I have ideas, but nothing extremely solid.

3) The "Ghost" asserts it's a conspiracy to bury info about the "Ghost". This is totally unverified at this point. I try to remain skeptical though this thing constantly surprises me and has a very high accuracy rating according to my extensive experimentation and investigative analysis.

WHAT ELSE CAN HAPPEN?
1) The Laws of TN and possibly the US will change, in almost every outcome scenario.

2) Many individuals stand to face criminal charges.

3) There will be upwards of 15 to 20 Civil suits brought against the Tyranny and it's abettors.

4) It could become my Claim to Fame, if I keep playing my cards Right.

5) I will likely now create another book detailing these events, my Romantic experiences, my experience on the Streets seeing the Grimy Underworld first hand, the corruption, misfeasance and malfeasance of Government agencies and non-government organizations, my comeback efforts, etc.
This book will be called "1001 American Nights".

IS THAT ALL?
No. Like I said this is just a tiny snippet of what's going on. If you didn't see my thread last year (my only thread from last year) which no longer exists, than I will update you on what I expressed in it :
On August 7th of 2014 I tragically lost my Wife, 2 Children, and my 3rd Child died. I then quickly lost my home and all of my property.
I cannot really say where this all began though, as I could say maybe it's when I fell down the stairs, or maybe it was 2 years prior to that, or even earlier. Everything event bleeds into the next in life...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This whole thing has been very dramatic and unfair. It was a very traumatic, painful, eye-opening experience. I'm not cool with it. But I might as well work with what I got on my plate. This is sorta my big opportunity in life, it would seem.

I'd like to at least try to convert Tragedy and Loss into Good Fortune and Gain.

If you have any questions I'll try to answer them, but understand I'd like to remain anonymous for at least a little while longer. Be Patient, I can't keep it from spilling over for much longer.

If anyone's in Nashville and wants to buy me dinner (I'm totally broke) or donate a nice white or blue button-up shirt (I'm building a somewhat casual suit to fit in with the suits, just got a nice blazer) you can U2U me and I'll hang out n chat. I'm not afraid of anyone - I've been flirting with danger for a long time now, I realize 99% of yall are totally harmless. Plus, if you're buying dinner how can I refuse?

Anyways, felt good finally getting all that off my chest.
Now, back to "Storming the Bastille of Nashville"! Something like that...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Of course you have retained an attorney for advice. It's not wise to represent yourself in today's legal climate.

To hell with Tennessee....Publish it in Europe!
edit on 3-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Of course you have retained an attorney for advice. It's not wise to represent yourself in today's legal climate.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I advise you to retain an attorney though.
I'd be a fool to do that.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Oh well, with all that esoteric knowledge you posses; you must almost be God like and be able to crush your opposition with your mystical powers.

Good luck anyway!

btw...as a businessman and entrepreneur; I have a mad dog attorney on retainer ready to sue anyone that trifles with my business endeavors or ****s
with my intellectual property.

www.law.cornell.edu...

and no wonder you are so lonely and unhappy....you got a terrible mean snarky streak.
edit on 3-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You say they have created .org sites against your book, any links? Google doesn't return much besides a deleted Gofund me account and stuff about the New Testament.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Oh well, with all that esoteric knowledge you posses; you must almost be God like and be able to crush your opposition with your mystical powers.

Good luck anyway!

Hahah, funny. It's a book, not a wand made from a Unicorn's horn.
Would be nice, but I gotta file documents and argue my case the normal way.

Way to diminish and denigrate my human dignity with the sarcasm though.
Always enjoyable.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815
You say they have created .org sites against your book, any links? Google doesn't return much besides a deleted Gofund me account and stuff about the New Testament.

No. I did not say that.

They are already existent .Orgs
A handful of them too of varying degrees of influence.

You will not find a reference to my book yet, except here or in my other threads where I mentioned it.

I did not create the gofundme so don't know anything about that.
I'm not seeking donations or trying to sell a book.
My book will be free to anyone who wishes to examine it
(the taxpayers are already paying for it).

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm not mean to nice people. Most people think I'm extremely nice.

I'm just tired of putting up with insulting types that always seem to need to make personal attacks such as yourself.
It's very common on ATS.

Poster makes thread trying to talk about X.
Jerk comes and makes it personal.
OP retorts them.
Jerk makes it really personal and gets offended.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Sorry, I perhaps misunderstood this then -

3) 'They' (my antagonists) are using National TV and Social Media and various .Orgs to garner support for outlawing the publication of my book, cloaking it under a completely different guise (of pure fraud) and unlawfully defaming my character by stating non-factual information that is clearly untrue. They did not mention the book, though this activity revolves around it.

If I can't investigate the sites, social media, and tv episodes, how am I to confirm that they are against you?

BTW - I am asking in order to get a better grasp on the situation, not to put you down in any way.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Way to diminish and denigrate my human dignity with the sarcasm though. Always enjoyable.

What makes you think I was being sarcastic? I would expect the knowledge in your book would be very useful.
I can't wait to read it!!

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I agree with you that ATS has too many members that shoot first then ask questions later.

I would love to see some links in order to further investigate. I have a bit of experience in the courts, mostly Texas and am very interested in the legal aerobics you must be performing.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

I agree with you that ATS has too many members that shoot first then ask questions later.

I would love to see some links in order to further investigate. I have a bit of experience in the courts, mostly Texas and am very interested in the legal aerobics you must be performing.

I will answer any questions about Law related topics you might inquire on, and as time passes I'll bring stuff up to educate others on some discoveries I made that blew some minds.

I do not wish to reveal who I am or the specifics of this yet as I don't want anyone interfering with it at this time.
I will only reveal it to Skeptic Overlord to confirm for the Admin's sake.

I apologize for that decision but it's likely in my best interests at this juncture.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Is this not something your publisher should be handling? And how could a State keep you from publishing nationally? Why were you under such heavy medical testing to see if you had mental problems? Could point out the bill that has been created to use against you www.capitol.tn.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Legislation TN I find this 0 search results found for 'the latest testament'. Why not go to the ACLU or one of the many other groups that assist first amendment issues? What is the fraud you are being accused of? How did the come to know about your book to begin with?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Way to diminish and denigrate my human dignity with the sarcasm though. Always enjoyable.

What makes you think I was being sarcastic? I would expect the knowledge in your book would be very useful.
I can't wait to read it!!

Oh you weren't sarcastic?

So you think I must have "almost God like mystical powers"?
Awesome. Thanks.

I'm sorry for doubting your sincerity.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You say that they have attempted to pass legislation in order to silence you, and I was wondering if it had been drawn up, sponsored, researched or hit committee. Legislative research is a tough one to get by, and the first step on a long road for any law.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Is this not something your publisher should be handling? And how could a State keep you from publishing nationally? Why were you under such heavy medical testing to see if you had mental problems? Could point out the bill that has been created to use against you www.capitol.tn.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Legislation TN I find this 0 search results found for 'the latest testament'. Why not go to the ACLU or one of the many other groups that assist first amendment issues? What is the fraud you are being accused of? How did the come to know about your book to begin with?

I am going to publish it myself online first, at some point in the future.
For Free. I do not wish to profit off of individual sales.
Knowledge should be free, as I see it. Especially something that can benefit people so drastically.

The State is attempting to pass a bill to prevent it, and that will be shown as FACT later. I will also probably have to explain it as it's exceptionally complex. Reread my OP posts to better understand, don't rush, make sure you fully comprehend them, I explained aspects of that Q.

The medical testing was the result of claims I was insane (due to the content of this book, obviously).
These individuals were not open minded, they were not professionally qualified to make that assessment, and they did not actually read the context closely enough to comprehend any of it. There is more to it but that's enough for now.

No I will not publicly point to that Bill. Under no circumstance would I choose to do that at this time and get all these random people interfering with my situation. I am protecting several individual's identities as well.

The ACLU is a joke, IMHO.
If your situation isn't on board with their agenda, they shaft you.
Plus it's probably too complicated and certainly too time and resource consuming for them.

I was not accused of Fraud. I am accusing others of it.

This all started because I showed parts of it to the Wrong Person, essentially.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join