It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien Abduction Experience

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
In around December of2007 ,when I was living in Miami beach, I had a terrifying abduction experience .

It was a normal night and I never did drugs or even drank alcohol.I went to bed with.my wife at the time at around 11 PM.

I than woke up that night looking out through the porthole of what looked like a cruise ship,except I was looking down at the beach!! My apartment at the time was situated right across the beach(miss the place) .I than reached my hand out towards the porthole and blacked out.

Next day I nearly forgot about it.Me and my wife at the time decided to check out some multi million dollar townhomes (under construction)situated right on the water which were directly across my condo.They were 3 story townhomes very beautiful.Luckily for us the patio door was open and we snuck in.

When I got to the third floor I went on to the balcony.I than saw a huge circular pattern on the beach in the exact spot I saw out of the porthole!

If it weren't for the circular pattern on the beach I would have dismissed last night's experience as a dream however the circular pattern on the beach was in this exact location I saw outside the porthole which solidified my XP.

I believe I have been abducted many times throughout my life, but this is the first time I saw actual physical evidence and started questioning if my past nightmares were just bad dreams..

What do you guys think?
edit on 2-4-2016 by PrimeAutobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PrimeAutobot

Wouldn't there be any witnesses? Miami is a major city. Surely there's gonna be a bunch of witnesses. Plus you live in a apartment, so your neighbors may know something about it too if there are aliens running around with their spacecraft.

I would say you might have sleep paralysis.
edit on 4/2/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Why a porthole?I'm curious because abductions seem to represent the current state of the recipient...why not transparent,glass-like metal?

Abductions are weird.

Did you see any rivets?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Wouldn't there be any witnesses? Miami is a major city. Surely there's gonna be a bunch of passerby. Plus you live in apartment, so your neighbors may know something about it too.

I would say you might have sleep paralysis.

That beach is deserted at night.Yes ,but what about the huge circle in the exact spot I saw thru the porthole?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ericthedoubter

Why a porthole?I'm curious because abductions seem to represent the current state of the recipient...why not transparent,glass-like metal?

Abductions are weird.

Did you see any rivets?

All flushed..Just like Bob Lazars explanation on the craft he supposedly worked on.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Did your neighbors saw it? I'll believe it if your neighbors actually saw it too. What about your wife? If you were kidnapped she would have heard the commotion while you were taken aboard.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Did your neighbors saw it? I'll believe it if your neighbors actually saw it too. What about your wife? If you were kidnapped she would have heard the commotion while you were taken aboard.

I woke up from my"nightmare" at around 3 am.It's a residential part of Miami Beach not south beach where everyone is up all night.The exact Street is indian Creek drive.My condo was called Nautica.You can check out the location on Google.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I woke up from my"nightmare" at around 3 am.It's a residential part of Miami Beach not south beach where everyone is up all night.The exact Street is indian Creek drive.My condo was called Nautica.You can check out the location on Google.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You still didn't answer my question: Did your wife heard and see anything?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You still didn't answer my question: Did your wife heard and see anything?

She was dead asleep when I woke up.I also felt extremely tired from the "nightmare". One thing I failed to mention is that I had worked out that day and was extremely sore.The arm that was reaching out was sore as if I had been holding it out in reality not a dream.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Okay here's what I don't get: If your really abducted how come your wife didn't hear anything while the aliens tie you up and bring you to their spacecraft?

That's gonna have a lot of noises.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Okay here's what I don't get: If your really abducted how come your wife didn't hear anything while the aliens tie you up and bring you to their spacecraft?

That's gonna have a lot of noises.

I doubt advanced aliens would have to physically tie me up ..Also all my windows were closed..How would they get me through walls and windows?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Do you know why are you being abducted?

I sometimes wonder why would aliens travel long distances just to experiment on certain humans. It would be much easier if they import some humans and bring them to their home world a la the original Stargate movie.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
HOW TO POST NEW THREAD ?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Do you know why are you being abducted?

I sometimes wonder why would aliens travel long distances just to experiment on certain humans. It would be much easier if they import some humans and bring them to their home world a la the original Stargate movie.

Them crossing the galaxy could be like you going down the street.I highly recommend looking into Bob Lazar explanation on how there propulsion system works.Allot of recent science has actually backed up what he had said in the 80s.

Now on why? Who knows?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The exact address was 5970 Indian Creek drive for those that wish to check out the location.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CVMD2000
HOW TO POST NEW THREAD ?

Click on the last icon on the top to start new thread.I saw the video and it's very interesting,doesn't look fake.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

From what I've heard/read most reported experiences of home abductions of this nature involve spouses, family members, etc remaining asleep with the experiencer unable to wake them. Also, in cases of sleep paralysis, the individual, by definition, cannot move arms and legs.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDoppleganger

From what I've heard/read most reported experiences of home abductions of this nature involve spouses, family members, etc remaining asleep with the experiencer unable to wake them. Also, in cases of sleep paralysis, the individual, by definition, cannot move arms and legs.

Still does not explain a circle in the sand in the exact location where I woke up in my "dream". Also doesn't explain why my arm was sore as if I were holding it out in reality.If it were indeed sleep paralysis,why would my arm be sore?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join