It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X edging ever closer..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here we have a recent capture of Planet X and its debris field.

Certainly more definition here:

Here's a rendition of a Brown Dwarf..

One of my own here:

Just a heads up for My dearest ATSer!

edit on 1-4-2016 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Here we have a recent capture of Planet X and its debris field.

Certainly more definition here:

Here's a rendition of a Brown Dwarf..

One of my own here:

Just a heads up for My dearest

So how close is it?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is a hot topic here at ATS, could you provide some links?

Regards,

SK

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

It's a long way off

I shouldn't worry about it

It's a figment of the imagination.....

MR

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
How close are you to the screen?

It's a splodge on the screen currently. Was it there previously or has it just appeared? Which means, either way it's just a splodge or potentially anything.

Some people like to call it Planet X, others like to call it a splodge.

Each to their own, I say.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I believe this camera is at the L1 Lagrange point if I recall? I check these images daily sometimes, this past few weeks have shown notable development.

Object/s were also visible from the ISS occasionally, I had many images coming in from there a while back, but the camera angle has changed and those images are very hard to come by now.

You may have seen my photos of this before? I am continuing to watch and picture it (them). Planes are working frantically to hide it sometimes three at a time. What I saw tonight has developed even more so..

In answer to your question it will come suddenly, very probably May/June imo, this is what the Eq pattern is telling, the previously predictable 5 year EQ pattern has just started to break down as it was foretold to when object is near!

Object is being repelled by the sun on its journey past, when it passed the sun at peri helion it will speed up and do what took it seven years in dramatically less time!

Get very very ready we are on the cusp of immense sociological changes when obj t is seen-this goes hand in hand with earth changes! Please prepare Guys!

.a reply to: lostbook

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

Remember that when your home is destroyed by debris from the tail.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Marlborough Red

Remember that when your home is destroyed by debris from the tail.

We will all remember that, I'm sure.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yes I'm pleased to see it is gaining in momentum!

Certainly btw..

This is the Guy that follows the EQ pattern:

terral03.com...

This is a handy site, great info, data etc, as always I advise anyone to take all areas of knowledge into account there is no one completely correct source.

poleshift.ning.com...

This is a years worth of images I have taken of the persistent anomaly at 2 o'clock that was visible yet again tonight.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

a reply to: SirKonstantin

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So what appears to be a cosmic ray strike, an artist's rendering, and a picture of a cloud = "Planet X"?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marlborough Red

It's a long way off

I shouldn't worry about it

It's a figment of the imagination.....

MR

That's not true I'm sorry to inform you,please see link above for a years worth of My images. The Op image was taken by myself, on this occasion objects were visible for an hour and I provided a sequence of images in the thread proving this. Object is actually exceptionally near! hence my compulsion to write this post.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

This is a years worth of images I have taken of the persistent anomaly at 2 o'clock that was visible yet again tonight.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why are you still stating such lies, especially after every one in that thread has told you countless times that your pictures are of nothing more than clouds? It's one thing to be uneducated and ignorant; To willfully be so, however, is an entirely different matter....

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Keep it sensible please and stop trying to discredit this information as you always do!

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Keep it sensible please and stop trying to discredit this information as you always do!

There is nothing to "discredit", especially if this has been moved into the Skunk Works Bin within 5 min of you creating this thread...

edit on st16Fri, 01 Apr 2016 15:16:33 -0500K201643330pm4 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Planet Ex by the look of that picture , seems the Sun has had its way with Niburu.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Now you're trolling! Clearly you should understand that a cloud doesn't stay at the exact same angle, distance and proportion next to the sun for two years at sunrise and set, plus I have Guys sending me images from the same latitude different country with Said objects in the same place.

The sequence of images provided in the thread proves this to anyone with a gram of knowledge and common sense! This was a repeatable process over a year and i challenge anyone that's interested to view the images. many have been removed unfortunately, but many should remain. I will be producing the latest images soon, that will yet again prove its not a cloud! very poor form from you there!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

If I'm not mistaken we had pictures before of planet x....let's not get this going again....

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I like you Konstantin! Exactly! this happens to all my posts about PX! It's thankfully obvious to those perceptive like yourself!

This is a clear attempt at suppression by ATS and those who have made these actions will be judged for this heinous act of treachery! [snipped]

a reply to: SirKonstantin

edit on 4.1.2016 by Kandinsky because: removed unnecessary comment

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

If this (imaginary) Planet X doesn't turn up by July 1st, will you finally admit the hoax?

Or will you just say you got the date wrong (like so many before you)?

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

If this (imaginary) Planet X doesn't turn up by July 1st, will you finally admit the hoax?

Or will you just say you got the date wrong (like so many before you)?

Given their history, I'm guessing the latter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join