It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero Point Energy Is It A Viable Power Source

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Just wondering as to my fellow members opinions regrading Zero Point Energy.

Will this energy field ever become a viable power source?

Is it already being utilized by some of the more clandestine organisations of our world and if so will it ever see the light of day regarding mainstream use in our lifetime?

en.wikipedia.org...

Your thoughts please fellow ATSers.
edit on 31-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Interesting.. does this have something to do with pyramids?... I like pyramids. Please be my friend.
edit on 31-3-2016 by PickledOnion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Some of the greatest minds we have known have tried to figure-out the required equations behind zero-point energy and were not successful.

I suppose it's possible that someone may be able to eventually figure it out, but I will not hold my breath.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Not unless you have a way to create a machine with two different spacetime frames.

See, ZPE is the minimum, "default" energy of a system. To get potential energy (which can then be converted into electricity, mechanical force, etc), you still need to have a machine whose default energy is not equal to that which it is exploiting. Otherwise you get a potential of exactly zero.

A solution would be to somehow create a machine with two different spacetime - in such a way that because of Relativity, the zero point energy between the two systems are NOT equal. In which case you'd only need to run a wire or something between the two and exploit the potential difference.

edit on 31-3-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PickledOnion

Think there may be some links as to pyramids somehow being able to focus this type of energy field at there apex or base via harmonic vibrations but a lot of the information is considered to be pseudoscience or debatable at best.

Seem to remember there being some claims that if you place a dulled razor blade inside a pyramid structure and leave it overnight it will regain its edge/sharpness but i think they were disproved/discounted.

themeasuringsystemofthegods.com...

humansarefree.com...

www.free-energy-info.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Like the Albecurrie drive concept? My understanding is that another space-time frame/bubble would have to be created for it to function.

Apparently NASA and other organisations are entertaining the notion, need to produce material with negative mass all the same.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

ZPE is not something you can focus using pyramids. That's New Age pseudoscience. ZPE is a constant which is a property of spacetime itself - it's the minimum "heat" which EVERYTHING has. A pyramid is as useful here than a scrapyard.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I did not really think pyramids can focus ZPE hence the reference to pseudoscience.

But if zero point energy can be measured, then it can quite possibly be harnessed and/or amplified, and given the fact that for all intents and purposes the source of energy is infinite its pretty much the holy grail regarding our increasing energy demands.

Do you imagine there is or ever will be a viable method of tapping the field?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The Alcubierre Drive is supposed to generate a spacetime wake. To function, the Drive needs to be fed humongous energy, and exotic matter which we aren't even sure even exist.

I think the cheapest source for an alternative spacetime frame would be the surface of Earth vs the Core of the Earth. Because of Relativity's dilation principle, time slows the closer you get to a gravitational field. In theory, the center of the Earth could provide a different spacetime frame relative to our surface, and thus a difference in the relative ZPE rates.

In theory, the difference between the two rates could be exploited, since it would constitute a potential difference.

edit on 31-3-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Yes I think the more plausible theories surrounding pyramids involve 'classical' mechanics. I don't really understand this ZPE stuff is it quantum energy?. With regards to the alien craft, didn't the Nazis first make these crafts in the 40's with mercury vortex drive. The first sightings of disc shaped UFOs were in the 40's coincidentally. I am guessing this is later in this video they haven't mentioned it yet still watching.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PickledOnion

My understanding is that the zero point energy field is basically the background radiation produced during the formation of our universe.

Read about Die Glocke/Nazi Bell experiments think there are some rather interesting similarity's to the Vimanas depicted in the Indian Vedas.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PickledOnion
I don't really understand this ZPE stuff is it quantum energy?.

Yup. Quantum jitter. Particles can't have a definite position and momentum, so the implication is that all particles in the universe have non-zero motion (otherwise their position / momentum would be know, and the Uncertainty Principle would be violated), in other words you have energy even in a system at absolute zero degrees kelvin - Zero Point Energy.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Not unless you have a way to create a machine with two different spacetime frames.

See, ZPE is the minimum, "default" energy of a system. To get potential energy (which can then be converted into electricity, mechanical force, etc), you still need to have a machine whose default energy is not equal to that which it is exploiting. Otherwise you get a potential of exactly zero.

A solution would be to somehow create a machine with two different spacetime - in such a way that because of Relativity, the zero point energy between the two systems are NOT equal. In which case you'd only need to run a wire or something between the two and exploit the potential difference.

From quantum physics, most of the mass of an atom comes from the interaction of the space-time quantum foam around each atomic nucleii and the individual protons/neutrons and not just their mass. There seems to be a constant flow of exchange particles between the two. So if you were to squash all those atomic nucleii together close enough, you would get a massive gain of energy since the volume/surface area ratio has changed.

I guess this could be called compression or fusion if the nucleii joined together.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PickledOnion

Yes I think the more plausible theories surrounding pyramids involve 'classical' mechanics. I don't really understand this ZPE stuff is it quantum energy?. With regards to the alien craft, didn't the Nazis first make these crafts in the 40's with mercury vortex drive. The first sightings of disc shaped UFOs were in the 40's coincidentally. I am guessing this is later in this video they haven't mentioned it yet still watching.

Nazis used mercury as a means of converting AC current into DC current using a "mercury arc rectifier". If any site had large thick cables from the nearby power lines and had a glowing blue glow, that was one of these:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Interesting concept. Eventually we will? How many centuries ago was it before we discovered the Atom and that led us to the Nuclear Bomb and Nuclear energy. It's only a matter of time. It could be another century it could be a Thousand years.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Could be a thousand years away all through given humanity's technologically growth over the last 100 years and the possibility of an exponential increase once we broach the singularity I imagine a break through pertaining to ZPE may only be 25 to 50 years distant.

Thing is humanity in its present condition would probably manage to destroy not only ourselves but also the Earth if given access to an unlimited source of power.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
SION FUSION

SION/SIONIC: BINARY, FORM TO INVERSE-FORM IONIC SYNC

ELECTRICITY 'ARCS' IN ONE DIRECTION BY DISPLACEMENT OF ENERGY POTENTIAL FROM CENTRALISED AND STABLE PARENT PATTERNS. WHAT COULD BE REFERRED TO AS 'ZERO-POINT'.

THE ION ROTATION AT THE BASE OF THINGS SUCH AS ELECTRICITY, CAUSES SUBSEQUENT ENERGETIC PROPAGATION TO LIST IN ONE DIRECTION. 'BLEEDING' THE WAYWARD ENERGY POTENTIAL IN A FRACTAL DECAY PATTERN TO DISPERSE THE UNBALANCED RELEASE TO EITHER ASSIST IN FORMING OTHER COMPOUNDS AND MATTER, OR BALANCE THEMSELVES BACK INTO THE EQUILIBRIUM OF THE SURROUNDING ENVIRONMENT.

THE LISTING ARC OF THIS ENERGY POTENTIAL IS WHAT WE IDENTIFY AS 'POSITIVE'.

ROTATION DECAY POINTS NATURALLY BALANCED BY FORM-TO-INVERSE FORM SYNC

THOUGH OUR PERSPECTIVE OF WHAT 'POSITIVE' IS, IS A LITTLE FLAWED.

BECAUSE WE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND HOW THE ENERGY POTENTIAL OF THIS 'POSITIVE' SURGE CAN ORIGINATE FROM THE BALANCED AND STABLE ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY FIELD WHICH EXISTS AROUND, WITHIN AND THROUGH EVERYTHING PHYSICAL IN THIS WORLD.

AND FURTHER TO THIS, THAT WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DRAW THE ION ENERGY POTENTIAL FROM ANY MATTER.

WE STILL BELIEVE WE HAVE TO 'GENERATE' THE ENERGY TO DISCHARGE, EVEN THOUGH WE ARE SURROUNDED BY IT IN ABUNDANCE.

IN ORDER TO STABILISE THE FRACTAL ION DECAY PATTERNS, THE ROTATION NEEDS TO BE COUNTER-BALANCED WITHIN SOMETHING LIKE A BINARY MICROCOSM ENVIRONMENT.

THIS WILL ALLOW STABLE REACTION WITHIN THE CORES TO DRAW ENERGY POTENTIAL FROM MATTER SUCH AS WATER WITHIN A PRESSURISED FORM/INVERSE-FORM SYNC.

THIS IS THE BASIS OF WHAT WE THEORISE AS 'HYDROGEN FUSION', EXCEPT THAT IT IS NOT REALLY FUSION. HYDROGEN IS JUST PART OF A REACTION PROCESS WHICH IS ACTUALLY THE (S)IONISING OF MATTER.

THE TRANSFER 'FLOW' OF FLUID THROUGH THE CORES AND THE SPECIALLY DESIGNED CAPACITORS IS ESSENTIAL TO THE DESIGN WORKING.

IT IS NOT ONLY THE FUEL SOURCE, BUT THE MEDIUM FOR THE REACTION PROCESS. IT NEEDS TO FLOW THROUGHOUT THE SYNC IN THE SAME PATTERNS AND LENGTHS AS THE CONTROLLED ELECTRICAL DISCHARGE OF THE REACTION.

THIS DESIGN WORKS ON THE EXACT SAME PRINCIPLES AS TESLAS WARDENCLYFFE TOWER AND THE PYRAMIDS.

TESLAS TOWER HAD A CONDUCTIVE TORUS ON THE TOP WHICH CREATED A IONIC FOCUS POINT WITHIN ITS CENTRAL POINT.

THIS WAS FUNNELED DOWN INTO THE GROUND TO OSCILLATORS WHICH CREATED A RESONANT FIELD OF ION 'POTENTIAL' AROUND THE TOWER.

INTRODUCE A DIELECTRIC MATERIAL AT A FREQUENCY MATCHING THE OSCILLATION AND YOU CAN 'DRAW' ELECTRICITY THROUGH THE ION FIELD.

ELECTRICITY WHICH ONLY 'ARCS' AT THE DIELECTRIC POINT.

THAT'S HOW HE WAS ABLE TO STICK A LIGHT-BULB INTO THE GROUND ON A ROD AND HAVE IT LIGHT UP.

THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMIDS WERE RESONANT OSCILLATORS, THEY WORKED IN THE SAME WAY.

THE PYRAMIDS SIZES WERE INTENTIONAL TOWARDS THE AMPLIFICATION OF THE ION FIELD THEY CREATED.

THE RESONANCES OF THE THREE WERE HARMONIC, AS TO CARRY THE ENERGY FIELD FURTHER.

I WOULD SUGGEST THAT THIS WAS SO THAT ANY CITY/TOWN ALONG THE RIVER COULD DRAW FROM THE ENERGY POTENTIAL BEING INTENTIONALLY FOCUSED INTO RIVER TO BE CARRIED BY IT.
edit on 1-4-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

More chance through that the ancient Egyptian's settled along the banks of the Nile down to the fact that its a floodplain, very fertile, and conducive to there agricultural needs than them doing so to utilize harmonic energy potentials.

Also its my understanding that the pyramids were constructed over a period of time and in various shapes and sizes. The first ones deviating rather a lot from what we may now consider to be a classic pyramid shape/design.

Not suggesting the priest cast of the time did not know there stuff pertaining to astronomy and architectural design, just have to wonder as to there ability to pre designate an area and then construct and utilize harmonic energy fields for there own purposes.

Then again looking at some of the technological marvels contained with in the Great Pyramid one has to wonder as to its actual purpose?
edit on 1-4-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
All they have to do is dig out the subterranean chamber, and they will know exactly 'what' the pyramid was and how it was built.

It's all detailed in the chambers beneath which were filled in. They say the subterranean chamber was a 'mistake' or 'unfinished', this is a completely ridiculous lie, considering the pyramids were built from the ground up.

The walls of the filled-in chambers contain not only details on HOW the pyramids were built, but writings which became??? None other than the Bible.

The reason they filled the chamber in was so that nobody knew that the writings of the Bible were STOLEN from these chambers.

The reason they say that the Church was founded by 'Simon Peter'? Simon means "He who hears" and Peter means "Stone".

HE WHO HEARS STONE? HE WHO TRANSLATED THE HIEROGLYPHS!

It's the most disgusting crime in the history of man. They ignored the warnings of the Sphinx which were VERY clear, about disrespecting the pyramids and what they offer, and decided to try steal the teachings and cover it up.

GENESIS 49: "Judah is a Lions whelp" is actually, "Honour the Sphinx"!

What they say translates to "Beni/Benai" actually correctly translates to PYRAMIDS.

Not only did they ignore the warnings not to disrespect the pyramids and the sphinx, but they had the balls to corrupt the translation of the warning, and use it as Genesis 49!

It's disgusting.

I've decoded enough of it to be able to tell you, if they were to reopen the subterranean chamber of the pyramid, it would be the end of Judaism, Catholicism and all other religions.

Because THE OLD ORIGIN OF THE BIBLE is what they are hiding down there.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Anyway, point is ....

That they know EXACTLY what the pyramids were and how they were built. They just keep it from us.

They are also well aware of how SION/ION (Zion???) energy works.

I wonder how the Morgan family are going to explain what they did to Tesla when it's discovered that the worked it out, and they suppressed it, and him.

It's all coming out in the wash. VERY SOON!
edit on 1-4-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join