It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Trump Super PAC Director Writes Open Letter Explaining Why She’s Quitting Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

LOL, at you.

Those disclaimers are standard by almost anyone who comments on financial matters. Mainly because there are laws pertaining to financial advice, and if you don't have those disclaimers, you open yourself up to all sorts of liabilities.
You're funny, this isn't a term paper it's a conspiracy site.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I read it last night on BFIN at 8pm before bed.

What is missing from her story is how much George Soris paid her...

That's it? A catch-all boogyman excuse? Is that the best people can come up with when confronted by something they don't like?

"Soros did it" -- wait, I thought we were still on the "It's all Obama's fault" kick, now the goal posts are suddenly shifting?

I figured this would:

1. Get ignored

2. Her letter not actually get read

3. Reactionary statements about being a "bad sport" or "looser"

Glad to see I'm proving to be quite clairvoyant.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

According to the woman, that was all a show and the decision was an internal one to dissolve the Super PAC...that wasn't the whole story...just Trump's side of it.

And remember, there's always two sides to a story.

I fail to see why we should only accept one side, or be willing to listen to only one side.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Obviously Trump isn't out to make Americs great again, he's out to make Trump great again.

The man has no plan. When he speaks he sounds like an elementary school child. He has no vision and worst of all he has thin skin.

I'd hate to say it, but Cruz is a better candidate than Trump and I hate Trump for making me say that.

Weirdly Trump seems to have a plan for the whole world. The plan involves every human having a card issued.??
www.humanityparty.com...
kingdomengineers.com...-65550

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
She is like the people who wanted to go to trump University and did not get high paying jobs. You take a chance. She did. She did not make money like she wanted to. Move on. No need for the bs hit piece published to a blog.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
What I find interesting in all this, is that if this woman worked for someone like Hillary and had come out to say something like this, the same people that are blasting this woman would be using it as proof of how bad Hillary is. But since it's Trump...

The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

That's not it - if you read back a few posts.
Trump did not want Super PACs, and he made them go away. He has been very vocal about his opposition to them.

This woman's whole story is bs.
This woman would never have had any inside information regarding Trump's campaign, as she claims, because Trump did not deal with any Super PACs and did not want them from day one.

She has been out of a job since then, apparently. So for whatever her reasons are - fame, money, who knows - she made the whole thing up.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

People do say it about Hillary. It is just not reported as much in the MSM. It is a byline when it is something bad for another candidate. Has been since October.

You cannot reach many of those who have spoken out against her and Bill also because they are dead.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: introvert

People do say it about Hillary.

Exactly. Those people that would make a big fuss over this if it was Hillary, are the same people that denounce this woman because it concerns Trump.

Hence the cognitive dissonance comment.

It is just not reported as much in the MSM.

BS. If this was someone connected to Hillary saying these sorts of things, the Right Wing media and blogosphere would be in overdrive. That is how they operate. Just because the other media outlets don't go to such extremes, a conspiracy is concocted about their Leftist bias.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I read it last night. Has Soros written all over it. I thought Obama was still on the "it's all Bushs fault.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The excuses in this thread are crazy.

I mean really out there.

That's pretty much all I have to say.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Per Snopes, not only was this woman considerably lower on the totem pole than the article claims, the Super PAC isn't even a legal political action committee and went dark in October due to investigations of misdeeds. Furthermore, this woman was never in the employ of Trump, nor is it even clear that she's ever directly communicated with him (at least not initiated by Trump).
www.snopes.com...

This has all the indications of a non-story being inflated by the media to serve their interests.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join