It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypocrisy... Yep, you there, hypocrite.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'll break it down so our 4th Grade level readers can understand this hypocritical, cognitive dissonance...

Apparently...

Saying blowing up innocent people will cause terrorism = "Apologism"...

But...

Saying the refugee influx will no doubt cause a rise in far right extremist rhetoric = "Common Sense"...

Yeah... Right.

How about explaining why one is apologism but the other is common sense...

They're essentially similar arguments from different scales.

You, hypocrite, can sod off into LaLa-Land with the rest of the uninformed, low educated morons that abound on the Web.

If one is Terror Apologism...
The other is Nazi Apologism...
Simple.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Who isn't a hypocrite?

To live any kind of life, for any period of time and not have had your idea of right-and-wrong shifted, adapted or turned on it's head is pretty much impossible.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I'm totally lost...
Did this occur in a thread?
I guess insulting anyone who doesn't understand is more appropriate huh.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

To live any kind of life, for any period of time and not have had your idea of right-and-wrong shifted, adapted or turned on it's head is pretty much impossible.

Especially in this ass backwards world. Black is white, good is bad, up is down.

There is no 'good' side.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Somebody is having a case of the Mondays.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
Who isn't a hypocrite?

I think what makes one a hypocrite is having the evidence of the cognitive dissonance presented to you (or made clear to you, whether through your own thoughts or external) and yet allowing it to persist, without admitting the dichotomy (to oneself or others.)

I'm happy for people (myself included) to change their minds, find themselves to be wrong, or opinion shifted, etc. Unfortunately, many can't admit being wrong, or even that they've clearly proven themselves wrong.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Isis had claimed that they were infiltrating immigrants trying to come into the U.S. I THINK WE NEED TO BAN ALL IMMIGRANTS UNTIL WE FIGURE OUT WHATS GOING ON. Sounds good to me.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator2
Isis had claimed that they were infiltrating immigrants trying to come into the U.S. I THINK WE NEED TO BAN ALL IMMIGRANTS UNTIL WE FIGURE OUT WHATS GOING ON. Sounds good to me.

I presume you are refering to NEW immigrants....or the U.S. would be a VERY empty country except for a few (very happy) natives.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

whats ur grade level?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You sound angry. Well, it's a rant, and therefore expected. Not sure just who you are mad at.

Here's a suggestion, and this is just me, the ATS member, talking to you, not a moderator trying to change your way of doing things. Why don't you tell us what you're angry about? Lay it out in simple terms. Don't assume we've been to the threads and sites you have and know what you're ranting about.

Rants are good for the soul. I really believe that. It's just possible you might get a real and engaging discussion going on here if your make your position more clear.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Hypocrisy... Yep, you there, hypocrite.

You rang? *__-

I'll break it down so our 4th Grade level readers can understand this hypocritical, cognitive dissonance...

Thank you for understanding! *__-

You, hypocrite, can sod off into LaLa-Land with the rest of the uninformed, low educated morons that abound on the Web.

Righty right, then...
Ta...
*__-

new topics

top topics

join