It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gods and goddesses of free stuff. Binderella and other lesser known deities.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The difference between capitalilsm and free-market-economy:

1.) Capitalism, is a term that refers to gaining economical power by dealing in slavery. Modern kinds of slavery. Like out-sourcing certain work to non-democratic nations and countries like China and the like.

2.) Free-market-economy is dealing in producing goods and knowledge by educated and sophisticated people and nations in their own country, who ex-change their goods and stuff by non-capitalistic means. Which means: They deal in ex-changing goods and knowledge by NOT engaging in wars and benefiting from engaging in violence.

3.) Free-market-economy and capitalism are muturally exclusive. They do not mix. They can NOT exist in one place at the same time.

A true real democratic nation, is NOT defined by being runned and ruled by some uneducated majority. It is being defined by:

4.) Some institutions are owned by the democratic sytem itself, owned and sustained by the people who live in it, who participate in political arguments and debates, that are the means to figure out what is best for the ones living in such nation or country.

5.) Just because someone has a different take on how, by what means, a national economy is supposed to be organized, does not mean it's denied by those, who have a different opinion on how to do it. A democratic nation shares its ideas by debating them in a non-hostile way, for the sake of doing the best for the sake of all sentient beings.

6.) Democrasy, as such, means: We, as democrats, figure out by debating and arguing about it, how a peacefull nation can be sustained for the good of all who deal in goodness-truth-beauty. No matter where they live.

7.) Of course a state, a nation, a country, is not supposed to interfere with what is going on on an private level in a certain community. A city like Hamburg, formally known as FREIE UND HANSESTADT Hamburg, which means free-trade with like-minded felllas, is NOT submitting to some superstitious hierarchie-obsessed morons, who don't even know how to drive a stick-car.

And don't get me wrong. I don't advocate driving cars. I just came up with a modern analogy.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
What about the slurring God of beer?

May he forever be chilled, but not too much,
and have enough bubbles, but not too much,
and be refreshing, but not too much.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

A very far out theory of what the nature of this universe is all about and why there seem to be no life on our neigbour planets in the milkey-way (A theory of everything in a nut-shell):

Sometimes I wonder, how comes that we, here on planet earth, seem to be all alone on this little rock, floating through the universe. No planet remotely near us, seem to have any kind of simmilar and familar life-form, like we have. Like having water and oxygen and such.

What if there has been life...but was spoiled and destroyed, by the ones who inhabitated the planets near us. And now, for the sake of MERCY, all those who inhabitated the planets near earth are now on earth to sustain their ....well...culture. Because the earth is one of the places that allow such species to become human or animal forms to live and express themselfs?

What if some nameless EVIL "force" is roaming the universe, a predetor species, who only sucks and destroys any kind of life-form they come across?

Just a thought...of course. But that would explain a lot....of seemingly life-less rocks....in our galaxy. Kinda sorta....

Could that be the case? Anybody?

Part II:

I'm not talking about other life-forms traveling in space-ships to our earth. What I'm driving at is....they INCARNATE here to approve their culture as peacefull, good, beautifull and valueable regarding LIFE as such. And their destroyers follow them around and are here too. Like predetors and prey...on a cosmic level.

I'm pretty sure that IF a God exists, who is all good, all beautifull and loving, that God would allow all life-forms to prove themselfs unless it is totally proven that they are not worth a dime.

What if planet earth is a place where that is played out?

Certain scriptures talk about it. The Bhagavad-Gita for example.

Can that be the case?

At least, it would explain why so many seemingly lifeless rocks are around us....I think a loving God would not just place some mere rocks in the universe to fill it for the sake of putting some dots into the vast emptiness of space.

Part III:

What if we here, as humans on planet earth, have the DUTY to point fingers at our enemys?

What if THAT, exactely that is what all life on earth is all about?

I, personallly, point my finger at the cathlic church and all its teachings and professionals as being evil by what they engage in. And what is proven as being the case: There has been child-abuse in the name of God, for example. And many many other stuff I will elaborate on further, if neccessary. If I haven'd done that already. As a beginning....to CLEAN out the dirt, the utter delusion of ...... claiming any kind moral superiourity as some relilgious professionals, who wear dresses....#ty dresses! If you like to dress up as a woman, while being a men, do so, but have taste! Please!

I judge. Because I feel inclined to do so...by being supported by the scripture I refer to: The Bhagavad-Gita.

Part IV:

Anybody, who hangs out with men or woman only, as being of the same gender or sex, and claim that fact as being moraly superiour to any other kind of relation-ship, is justifying his or her homosexuality as not homosexual, but godly. THAT is disgusting.

And who does so? All who engage in sustaining fraternities and monestarys and non-marriage as the only way to......

....# children properly by not getting caught by any kind of human laws.

THAT is the most disgusting thing I can possibly imagine!

Lets arrest the pope, Bergolio. He is on our ground right now! Claiming moral superiority! Take the chance, or spoil integrity as a powerfull secular intenational movement for ever.

Part V:

If I know one thing, it's that justifying utter perversion as godly, is what THE definition of evil is all about.

And if you don't get what I'm driving at, I don't care. Because I'm immortal, BEYOND the need, desire and duty to incarnate here out of some #ty and invalid concepts like "karma" and reincarnation, who only apply to those who MUST come here again anyway, because they have to EXPOSE something they did wrong in the past. I don't. And I don't come here anymore....ever again.

Being gay, homosexual, is just that: a preference in sexuality. But to OVERCOME sexuality as such, is what true real saints engage in, or better abstain from it, because they have dutys to perform.

And any cathlic professional knows that that is true, but can not do it. Because if they could, they would! And if they could, they would not be cathlic professionals.

The cathlic "faith", everything in it, is much more evil than the mafia. They, at least, don't claim to be moraly superiour.

Part IV:

A human being, who is engaging in violence, direct. or indirect by ordering others to do the dirty job, is called being mind-controlled by RELIGIOUS superstition, and can not be called a true real human being.

All kinds of so called terrorism is fabricated by superstion, and is not inspired by any kind of divine deity, who deserves the title.

The most monetary powerfull pseudo-religious organisation on eart is the cathlc church and its branches, who are wide spread into so called secular societeys.

Compared to them, the cathlic no-church, the whole islamic world is just a Fliegenschiß on an elephant.

Part V:

The whole german nazi-movement was just another attempt by those, who serve sat-an (anti-truth), financed by slaves.

Skull and bones, is THE new-age SS of the nowerdays hidden nazi-movement, and every member of that kind of "club" is a nazi, no matter if of white skin or not.

The cathlic church claims to have more than a billion followers. But in fact, indirectely, by having under its belt ALL monarchies and its aristocrasy, who engage in pseudo- secular politics, they still control all so called constitutional monarchies in Europe, by supporting the perverts who are their representatives.

THAT is what we're dealing in.

Hail Christopher Hitchins!

Part VI:

And now add all those, who are more or less into new-age teachings, like those bored house-wifes, who follow Ophra Winfrey and bought the books, that promote the "law of attraction", which is a means to blame the individual for his or her misery, if the "law" does not apply or supply what is imagined.

Now you wonder why true real muslims are pissed off? I don't. And I don't justify any kind of violence, whatsoever!

For example, Angela Merkel, the german kanzler, is a member of the so called Christ-Democratic-Union (CDU). As if there is, or ever was, such thing as a christian politican. If one is a true real christian, one fights for the secular/atheist armee for the sake of getting rid of that kind of superstition that only breads perversion in the long run.

END

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

Um, I only mentioned beer.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

That's what you get when there is no wine-glas emoticon, dude. Sorry for that!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Best I can offer
edit on 2732016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Now THAT is an emoticon!

Prost!

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I did try using ascii art, but it doesn't work in these forums. The spaces cancel out so it automatically aligns left screwing it all up.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Was that your house ?

No wonder he found all the cool stuff... he knew exactly where to go !

I cannot answer that question.

Statute of limitations and all that.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I cannot answer that question.

Statute of limitations and all that.

Understandable, August. I don't expect anything other than that from you anyway, dude.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Edited out - as referenced reply has been removed
edit on 27-3-2016 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Was that supposed to be an insult?

No. You want a proper (personal) insult? Let me know. But make sure I don't get banned for doing so. YOU asked for it and signed for it, okay?

You really need to try harder or pay whoever is writing your material more money.

Nobody writes MY material, August. That you can be sure of. Bet all your property on it. Don't be a sissy.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willingly
You want a proper (personal) insult? Let me know.

You do not have the capability to insult me but feel free to try.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

You do not have the capability to insult me but feel free to try.

How comes I think you just say that out of being too insecure to be genuinly insulted by what you stand for?

Anyway...

Enjoy yourself as long as it lasts to pretend to be that confident.

But back on topic. What do you have to offer regarding free stuff for all and how to get it? I seriously wanna know what kind of deity you recommend for that?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

How comes I think you just say that out of being too insecure to be genuinly insulted by what you stand for?

Or I actually mean it since most of what you say to me is nonsensical. Let me know when you think of something good.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Too insecure to share a true real human idea? No problem. I overstand.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Was that supposed to be another insult? Not much better than the last one to be honest.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Was that supposed to be another insult? Not much better than the last one to be honest.

No, I was asking you to stay on topic. Like I did before in another thread. But feel free to just hang out here share nothing of any value.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

No, I was asking you to stay on topic.

Funny coming from the person who is having their posts removed for being off-topic. I guess you do not do irony as well as not doing comedy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join