It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gods and goddesses of free stuff. Binderella and other lesser known deities.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Willingly
No, I was asking you to stay on topic.

Funny coming from the person who is having their posts removed for being off-topic. I guess you do not do irony as well as not doing comedy.

Praise to the gods of pointless internet bickering!

I did not even say a prayer and yet here we have an abundance of petty arguing.

Hail to the almighty zogazozgog.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I think I will start praying to Douchesnozzlus, the god of internet trolls.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think I will start praying to Douchesnozzlus, the god of internet trolls.

Good luck getting a response I imagine he is swamped with prayers nowadays.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Unresponsible

Nothing at the back of the Freezer god smiled on me yesterday. At least, in principle it sounds like him.

I thought I only had one packet of biscuits left but, when I went to get it, there were two

Thankyou Nothing at the back of the Freezer god.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: berenike
a reply to: Unresponsible

Nothing at the back of the Freezer god smiled on me yesterday. At least, in principle it sounds like him.

I thought I only had one packet of biscuits left but, when I went to get it, there were two

Thankyou Nothing at the back of the Freezer god.

And me also, just found a nice pack of belly pork that was reduced down to 99p at some point by the reduced to clear fairy.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

The gods are truly manifesting now they've been brought to everyone's attention.

You might have the beginnings of a cult

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

The gods are truly manifesting now they've been brought to everyone's attention.

You might have the beginnings of a cult

There already is one of sorts, I just thought I would bring it to the attention of the good members here.

Every year I do a few jobs for a friend clearing up after big music festivals and the ammount of stuff you get is just absurd.

All my clothes are free, tents, food, alcohol, it's crazy.

Before heading off to looking for stuff everyone secrectly says a prayer for what they want to find and it almost never fails.

We found 17 bottles of Scotch in a skip at one last year, that got messy pretty quickly as you can imagine.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
There's a god of Little Extras in Grocery Deliveries, too.

I always point it out to the delivery man if something is included that I didn't order but they always say to keep it. There's no charge.

A couple of months ago I got some 'extras' that I couldn't enjoy but accepted them so I could give them away.

Funny thing was, one of the items was a large block of cheddar cheese and for a week or two prior to the delivery I'd been seriously craving a cheese sandwich.

It felt at the time as if someone had smiled at me and decided to grant a wish. Just a shame I had to forego it.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

Shall we try a little experiment?

Say a little prayer to the god of leaving small change down the side of the sofa and then see what he leaves you.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I washed the sofa cover (just a throw) a few days ago and haven't put it back yet so now would be a good time to look.

Although, knowing the tight bastard who used to loaf about on the sofa, I think more than a minor miracle will be needed. The Money Down the Back of the Sofa God might be a bit depleted after helping me out

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

So did he leave you a few shiny gifts then?

Or did you come up with nothing more than a half sucked humbug covered in fluff?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Nowt... Zilch.. Nada...

Didn't even get nibbled by moths.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willingly

?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

?

Maybe just some shaman-sh!t I thought would be entertaining. Never mind. Thanks for no thanks.

The god NotbullcrappingAfrica showed me today what european capitalism was also build upon: The "proletarisation" of african natives between 1840 and 1975. It was called project "New Imperialism". Go digg it.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ok so.. I totally thought you were BS'ing.. but I finally remembered to ask for The Reduced to Clear fairy to accompany me.. Well!!! I came away with a huge roasted chicken (2.49) and a box of 8 beautiful croissants (.99), and a passel of other goodies and spent under 8 bux! Thanks nonspecific!!!

So, what sort of offerings should we leave for these deities? lol
edit on 22-4-2016 by Starcrossd because: spllng

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

Wth..?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join