It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels: Cops shoot Muslim carrying a bomb in a rucksack after he takes a woman hostage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
More Brussels terror - It is certainly not over yet. I was curious about the story below and the latest news pertaining to the widespread terror attacks;

this website mentions that Belgium has become a breeding ground for terrorists.

It goes on to say that as many as 500 terrorists have been living there and going to fight with IsIs..... and also that 650,000 Muslims live in Belgium, but five times as many — 3.3 million — live in the United States.

We have yet to be able to destroy the cell over there. Strategic failure.....when will they strike again and where? Intelligence stops at the border in Europe, and IsIs knows that!!

L I N K
Armed police shoot man ‘carrying a bomb in a rucksack after he takes a woman hostage’ at Brussels tram station as they swoop on terror suspects linked to ‘imminent attack in France,'”

This ongoing jihad activity accounts for the latest spate of mainstream media articles explaining how Islam really teaches peace, and warning about how Muslims are suffering as a result of “Islamophobia.”

A woman was taken hostage by a suspected terrorist at a tram stop in Brussels today, witnesses say.

Police shot the suspect as part of a fresh swoop to thwart an ‘imminent attack’ on France.

A second suspect was also shot in the raid, which began in a flat nearby in the Schaerbeek area of north Brussels.

Dramatic footage shows police coaxing a child away from the injured suspect who was shot in the leg at the tram stop amid reports he was carrying a bomb in a rucksack.

Belgian prosecutors confirmed the man was linked to a planned attack in France, foiled by the French authorities last night in a separate raid in Paris.

Eyewitness videos show the incident unfolding at the tram stop where the ‘neutralised’ suspect dropped the bag, which was then investigated by a bomb robot.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

This amazes me that they are continuing to strike at one city repeatedly. I'd think, for true impact, they'd hit multiple cities on the same day.

Perhaps the world is lucky that I am not a jihadist.

In all actuality, a very good friend of mine is an engineer at a prime UK nuclear plant. When I had heard earlier this week about the Tahinge plant going on full lockdown, I tweeted him. He said he hadn't heard anything.

Then yesterday, I tweeted again over the security guard at Tahinge plant that was murdered and had his badge stolen.

I have not heard back from him yet. Suffice it to say, I'm a bit concerned.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It was only 400 yesterday. With this incident I would have thought 399.

If we are adding 100 new terrorists every day and only shooting one then I think we have a problem.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

So they will have to scramble now to stop everyone making a bomb and trying to kill untold numbers of Belgians.

INSTEAD of raiding Muslim neighborhoods where violence and Terrorists ideologies were KNOWN to be brewing. NOW they have to do this, and do it like its never been done.

They have to go in force, and check house by house, person by person, and get rid of EVERY single radical Islamist. Interview the WHOLE BELGIAN MUSLIM POPULATION FROM PROBLEM NEIGHBORHOODS, get a few to sing about the rest, focus on those, rinse and repeat.

I am talking POLICE STATE STYLE: LEAVE NO DOUBT AND NO STONE UNTURNED. Do this because NOTHING was done to filter them and nothing was done to show them WHO IS IN CHARGE THERE. Kindness was taken as weakness and as such they have become EMBOLDENED.

Maybe then everyone can just ignore the rest and leave them in peace.

EVERY OTHER EUROPEAN NATION should do this NOW-----RIGHT NOW AND GET IT DONE WITH, so by next year it can be behind you and you guys can REALLY move on.

edit on 3 27 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
YEAH!
GET SOME Brussels!
DO MORE of that.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Islamophobia is rife right now...
But that doesn't mean you stop fighting terrorism.

That would be akin to suicide or surrender.
Neither of which is an option for us.

Tadaman, "those who would trade their Liberty for temporary safety deserve neither"...

Sound familiar???

No, a Police State is not the answer, at all.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

After listening to Trumps lyrics of snake thread and spending the past few hours watching you tube doccos on the European immigrants.. I fear that it's about to tip over in Europe. it feels like there is going to be a big attack coming soon.. Something bigger than a Brussels and Paris...and when it happens a number of nations are going to be forced into action. deportations, rounding up of ethnic groups, closing of mosques and ghettos.. When it happens you'll have half of the world arguing about racism and how we've become the new worlds nazis.... I hate to say this but... It feels like there is nothing more we can do but temporarily be evil in order to destroy this evil.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

There's no point. Thousands more will just come in 12 months down the track. Young Muslim kids who watch their parents get dragged away will turn into fanatics themselves. Military police is a temporary solution.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

So they will have to scramble now to stop everyone making a bomb and trying to kill untold numbers of Belgians.

INSTEAD of raiding Muslim neighborhoods where violence and Terrorists ideologies were KNOWN to be brewing. NOW they have to do this, and do it like its never been done.

They have to go in force, and check house by house, person by person, and get rid of EVERY single radical Islamist. Interview the WHOLE BELGIAN MUSLIM POPULATION FROM PROBLEM NEIGHBORHOODS, get a few to sing about the rest, focus on those, rinse and repeat.

I am talking POLICE STATE STYLE: LEAVE NO DOUBT AND NO STONE UNTURNED. Do this because NOTHING was done to filter them and nothing was done to show them WHO IS IN CHARGE THERE. Kindness was taken as weakness and as such they have become EMBOLDENED.

Maybe then everyone can just ignore the rest and leave them in peace.

EVERY OTHER EUROPEAN NATION should do this NOW-----RIGHT NOW AND GET IT DONE WITH, so by next year it can be behind you and you guys can REALLY move on.

That is what this is all about isnt it? Make people scream about how scared they are and make them beg to lose their rights. Stan Lee should be taking notes on how to create the ultimate super villain.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
But that doesn't mean you stop fighting terrorism.

That would be akin to suicide or surrender.
Neither of which is an option for us.

Tadaman, "those who would trade their Liberty for temporary safety deserve neither"...

Sound familiar???

10 years ago, that statement you made would be powerfull and popular. Now, your a terrorist sympathiser. Watch how many stars Tadaman gets compared to you. We will call it a social experiment.

Edit to add. I starred Tadaman. He's right, unfortunately.
edit on pSun, 27 Mar 2016 10:15:10 -05002016 110Sun, 27 Mar 2016 10:15:10 -0500amAmerica/ChicagoSunday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

With good reason.

Not directed at me, but Ill comment on it:

Its ones mans opinion, and that opinion has been taken and used as a propaganda point by whomever finds it useful to use for a very long time now.

Ben Franklin was not God. His word is not gospel, and he had no #ing clue about the invasion crisis the West was going to face 200+ years later.

I would actually love to hear what the man would have to say if he were alive today... he would probably make you and all the liberals utterly despise him and call him a nazi racist bigot conservative or something, whatever hate could come to your mind, because he would more than likely be an advocate for doing what was necessary, rather than sitting back with a blindfold on spouting worthless and impractical theory.

Its not THE answer, but it is AN answer.

The problem with the Europeans is that they are not willing to do what is necessary to get the job done. They are too concerned about hurting the precious "immigrants" feelings and being "insensitive" to them, because they are scared, literally scared, of being called mean names themselves.

A temporary police state would actually be extremely effective in stemming this problem of muslim terrorism. Its an invasion; a soft invasion, but it needs to be treated as such, before it becomes a hard invasion. I know you and your ilk do not believe thatll ever happen, because they are all peace-loving oppressed women and children in the fantasy lands of your minds, but back here in reality, many other people think, and know, very differently.

You do what it takes to secure your nation from those who are willing to do what it takes to bring it down, whether from the outside, or from within.

edit on 3/27/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
what if these attacks started happening once a month in European countries?....or every 2 weeks?.....how would the general population respond?....with compassion?...with understanding for Muslim immigrants?.....

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

With good reason.

There is never a good reason to persecute innocent people with no involvement in bad actions.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

If we are adding 100 new terrorists every day and only shooting one then I think we have a problem.

Unfortunately, the world is full of people with weak minds, and filth in their hearts...think hydra, cut one head off more spring up to take it's place.

The trick isn't to cut the heads off to regrow...but kill the body.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

also that 650,000 Muslims live in Belgium, but five times as many — 3.3 million — live in the United States. 

Population on Belgium approx 11 million.
Population of USA approx 315 million.

And approx the size of Maryland in the USA.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

The police state you are asking for is exactly what TPTB and the EU parliament wants. Can't you see?

They want to eliminate nationalism, to make Europe so multicultural that people will lose their sense of identify. To fear and plea their government to help them, just like you are asking.

They want a United States of Europe, and it's a damn good crisis for it to happen. It's problem reaction solution written all over it.
edit on 27-3-2016 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: CaticusMaximus

With good reason.

There is never a good reason to persecute innocent people with no involvement in bad actions.

Your tip-toe-on-eggshells mentality is why there is an invasion crisis to begin with.

There is a time and a place for sensitivity, and there is a time and a place for a no-holds-bar-get-#-done attitude. Not knowing the difference is what is going to utterly destroy Europe culturally and as a people.

Europe will be known as the frog that showed compassion to the scorpion while crossing the river, and then wondered why the scorpion stung him and killed them both.

link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
what if these attacks started happening once a month in European countries?....or every 2 weeks?.....how would the general population respond?....with compassion?...with understanding for Muslim immigrants?.....

It would probably be met with more violence.

Ghandi said.. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind..
Unfortunately the world is already blind..
edit on 27/3/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Unfortunately, the world is full of people with weak minds, and filth in their hearts...think hydra, cut one head off more spring up to take it's place.

The trick isn't to cut the heads off to regrow...but kill the body.

What is "the body" in this case?

Islam?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

The police state you are asking for is exactly what TPTB and the EU parliament wants. Can't you see?

Police state under Western rule... Sharia Law under Islamic rule...

Hmmm....

Tough choice.

/sarc

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join