It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Pushes Area 51 reveal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton says barring any national security risk, she would like to open up the government files on Area 51 to the public if she is elected president. “I would like us to go into those files and hopefully make as much of that public as possible,” she told Jimmy Kimmel Thursday night on his late night ABC talk show. “If there’s nothing there, let’s tell people there’s nothing there.” When Kimmel followed up by asking what she would do if she discovered there was actually something alarming in the files, Clinton replied: “Well, if there is something there, unless it’s a threat to national security, I think we ought to share it with the public.” Area 51 is an Air Force facility in Nevada that was only recently acknowledged by the U.S. government. Some conspiracy theorists believe it is where the government houses secret information about aliens and UFOs.

video/source: dailycaller.com...
edit on 26-3-2016 by bigdo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I think Bill Clinton promised something like this also and even sent one of his advisors to check it out after he became president. Sadly, he later signed a exempt that prohibited even more insight into Area 51 after some of the former employees dn their wifes sued the government for toxic poisoning because of chemicals used there.

Here is that exemt he signed for those insterested.

-MM
edit on 26-3-2016 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigdo13

Hillary Clinton says barring any national security risk, she would like to open up the government files on Area 51 to the public if she is elected president. “I would like us to go into those files and hopefully make as much of that public as possible,” she told Jimmy Kimmel Thursday night on his late night ABC talk show. “If there’s nothing there, let’s tell people there’s nothing there.” When Kimmel followed up by asking what she would do if she discovered there was actually something alarming in the files, Clinton replied: “Well, if there is something there, unless it’s a threat to national security, I think we ought to share it with the public.” Area 51 is an Air Force facility in Nevada that was only recently acknowledged by the U.S. government. Some conspiracy theorists believe it is where the government houses secret information about aliens and UFOs.

Going after the Conspiracy Theorists Vote ?

Seems kind of thirsty...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Trying get conspiracy theorists to stop digging into her past I guess.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
" unless it's a threat to national security"

Isn't this the reason they don't tell us anything right now?

Basically she's saying, il tell you all what's there, as long as it's not aliens, secret aircraft, nation secrets, or anything cool at all.

Just pandering and rebranding as usual from her

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: bigdo13

Going after the Conspiracy Theorists Vote ?

Seems kind of thirsty...

I would think there is big money involved, if she is serious.
If she were to open it up, that means the really secret stuff went (beforehand) to the Chinese govt... or whoever ponied up some money for the Clinton Foundation

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

You know what? I believe Hillary Clinton is an alien. Hillary has her moments when she wants to expose herself, only to have the government to act like nothing is happening.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This is a desperate act for sure...
To bad area 51 has very little relevance anymore...
It is not much more than a public distraction...
it's all really quite an elaborate charade...
Got everybody looking and wondering about the wrong place...
Someone get her to commit to full disclosure on S4...
this would be much more interesting...
edit on 26-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
She wants to give rights to illegal "aliens".

hahahahahahahahaha

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Yep. I'm calling bull#. Even if it was up to her ( which it's not ) I couldn't see her EVER doing that.

The Clintons owe us. They got away with Whitewater. Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bigdo13

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

So she wants conspiracy theorists to vote for her?

Pathetic.

Maybe she can keep the top secret files on a public server so intelligence people in the real world can die after their identity is revealed, and they are captured and tortured for months.

"Aliens.....you are idiots who will vote for me.....UFO, vote for me"
edit on 3 26 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Yeah, she's gonna disclose all the dirt on Area 51. She won't release the transcripts of her presentations to Wall Street and had a bunch of 'lost' emails, but she's gonna spill the beans on Area 51.

I'm going to hold my breath while I wait.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

This only shows what an absolute idiot Hillary is. As if more proof was needed. Okay lets just open it all up and tell all our enemies the info they have been dying to learn as well, because opening up secret bases will assuredly do that. You can't disclose what is there in the slightest without affecting national security, so her promise is just empty rhetoric.
edit on 26-3-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

By the time she would get to inspect Area 51, all the goodies will be moved to another secret location. See, there's nothing here but classified man made military projects.

The best way to expose anything secret is to arrive unannounced so you catch them with their pants down.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is called blowing smoke up ones ass for nothing more than some extra votes from a certain demographic.
Guarantee she'll do no such thing once elected.

People really need to learn that virtually all politicians say what they think you want to hear then do no such thing or the total opposite once elected.
Obama is a good example.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The question I have today is, where's the "new" Area 51? We know they likely do nothing significant there anymore, or haven't since the late 80's when they began taking on loads of attention... We know there's a prescensce there today, but it's not those clandestine top secret alien reverse engineering projects, but more so testing newer military aircraft's... I just wonder where the new Area 51 is? I know there's been chatter over the years with the Dugway Proving Grounds being the new site, but if it's being discussed, we know that's likely not it... Curious where other ATS members believe the new site could be?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Really? Have you paid attention to Groom? It's expanded quite a bit and has a number of huge new hangers built there.

Yes it's picked up a lot of attention since the 80s, but how many times has anything been seen flying out of there?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: jhn7537

Really? Have you paid attention to Groom? It's expanded quite a bit and has a number of huge new hangers built there.

Yes it's picked up a lot of attention since the 80s, but how many times has anything been seen flying out of there?

In a similar argument, the Tonopah Test Range stood up a UAV wing, made a public announcement, and nobody got a photo. And mind you all you need to do to watch the Tonopah Test Range is drive. No hiking required.

If you have a test range bigger than some states, you can do a lot of covert flying.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Her statement is full of weasel words, just like most politicians.

“I would like us to go into those files and hopefully make as much of that public as possible,”

instead of

As president and commander in chief of the armed forces, I will get into those files and publicly expose everything I possibly can.

and

“... unless it’s a threat to national security, I think we ought to share it with the public.”

instead of

If it is a threat to national security I obviously cannot expose it, but I will announce to the public that it does involve national security and must remain secret.

She won't commit herself now because if she did, she couldn't back out if she's elected.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join