It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I don't trust Cruz, he's a bubble party kinda guy... Cringe.... with his pal what's his face??

Mr. Blob fish isn't trustworthy.

BEEEP

You're Fired!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

In her defense he did used to have a Down Syndrome Tarantino thing going for him

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
edit: I was bamboozled by a fake account! NEVAR TRUST TWITTER!

OH SNAP!

Bill O'Reilly
‏@oreilIyfactor
BREAKING: Sources say Cruz Scandal is the story @BreitbartNews had in february, reportedly covered up by editor Ben Shaprio #CruzSexScandal

Not that I'd believe much out of his mouth.

P.S. 130,000 tweets.
edit on 2520160320161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Cruz, based purely on appearance, looks weak and awkward. I imagine he has soft, slightly moist, woman hands. He creeps me out, but I don't even know why. This comes from a girl who is attracted to nerdy, awkward guys...but the ick factor is strong with Cruz.

I think he will have to address this outright, even if it is from a tabloid. If he doesn't sue, I will be forced to believe women willingly slept with him. I can't see this story with obvious details being ignored at such a critical time in his career if it is 100% false. It will be everywhere by morning, and he has to respond...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BarefootInWinter

This is why.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
OH SNAP!

Bill O'Reilly
‏@oreilIyfactor
BREAKING: Sources say Cruz Scandal is the story @BreitbartNews had in february, reportedly covered up by editor Ben Shaprio #CruzSexScandal

Not that I'd believe much out of his mouth.

P.S. 130,000 tweets.

The original reporter who wrote the story he is talking about said on Twitter that he did write this story first. He says the editor shut it down.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

That sounds like the typical MSM. If it isn't something attacking Trump it's pretty much trash binned.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Can I get some clarification on a few of these points Ted?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Just an FYI only 3 of the 5 are public figures. In other words don't name any names if you find them. ATS wouldn't like that.

I would also like to point out just how glorious it is that this story came out after a certain someone dropped out.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I don't know what to believe this election. TPTB have done a great job confusing the issue. I dont trust any of them.

And now all I can see is Blobfish Cruz...thanks, lol.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I dont trust any of them.

I don't either. I trust Trump more than Hillary (I don't think Bernie is going to happen), and the saltiness from the left will help me exfoliate.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

For all the obvious reasons, he had nothing to do with it so why he would denounce it is beyond me. It wasn't even bad, Trump is just a sensitive little orange boy. Now what Cruz has to denounce is using a line from a movie during an interview defending his wife.

I don't like him and neither does DC, which is a good thing and bad thing. But more importantly, he's a war monger so he'll never get my support.

Great vid, that said...how has this guy missed what all the "lying Ted" is all about? Did he forget...or maybe conveniently forgot (for comedic effect?)...about how Cruz went around lying about Dr. Carson quitting?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

BOOOOOOOOO HISSSSSSSSS!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Ha! Breitbart and Reddit are down at the same time for me. :?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

The guy is a blubble.... A bubble slash blob fish. He's into 'stuff' most of us question on a sexual level. He has a Wife who works/worked for Goldman Sachs.

I don't Trust him as far as i can fish, Which is pretty damn far.

Yes the ick factor is far i agree

he seriously needs to go home and tend to his own family instead of trying to pass laws to infringe on everyone else's.

edit on 3/25/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Ha! Breitbart and Reddit are down at the same time for me. :?

Reddit says servers are all busy.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Did anyone else see the words 'Ted Cruz' and 'sex scandal' and then shudder as if a dark shadow had passed over your soul?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Politicians are all slime balls. It's a dirty business. Who in their right mind would run for president knowing they have skeletons in their closet?

Politics is so sleazy and dishonest. Just look at how many GOP candidates and politicians came out against Cruz, and now are backing him over Trump! They don't have any integrity, and care more about defeating Trump and seeing their party win an election. They should be supporting Kasich who acts more presidential, represents conservative values and isn't a nut job. Jeb Bush's brother, "the incompetent" George Bush said he didn't like Cruz, lol! Now his brother Jeb is supporting him?

These candidates are a joke. What's alarming is many Americans are willing to support a classic narcissist psychopath in Donald Trump! The guy has shown himself to be thin skinned. He goes off the deep end whenever someone criticizes him and presses his buttons. Many Psychologist who specialize in personality disorders claim that Trump is the classic textbook narcissist psychopath, lol! Yep, that's the kind of president we want to have a finger on America's nuclear arsenal.

Too bad Sarah Palin wasn't also a candidate, just think of all the goodies that would have been exposed about her! Adding her to the mix of candidates, would have been hilarious. You have to be living in a cave if you can't see that the GOP is clearly losing all sense of reality and common sense.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Who the hell would you choose then, you seem to choose no one.

If you want no one just f'ing say it already.

There is no one is THE BIG CLUB capable of taking over an entire country, i think History has proved that.

Tell us who would you vote for?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join