It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It appears a Ted Cruz sex scandal is trending on twitter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Three of the names now out... won't post them here.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

We'll see. There may be more going on than some think. I have my tinfoil on about this.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Maybe this is a false 'planted' story.
One woman has already come forward to deny.

Could be - although the fact it is in print is important.
There are no names yet and the woman the reporter called may not even be one of the five.

She said 'I don't think this is true'

Wouldn't she know?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They don't want people knowing an establishment guy like Cruz was trying to have a bunch of anchor babies with American women, it embarrasses their masters.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

If they asked to her answer for the group and she only knows about herself, what would she say?

"I don't think so. I know I didn't, but I don't know about them." becomes "I don't think so" at the editor's desk.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Depending on when this allegedly went down, he already had his "anchor" babies, so your comment is a bit embarrassing. Married men in affairs don't usually want to leave a trail of love children.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

They don't want people knowing an establishment guy like Cruz was trying to have a bunch of anchor babies with American women, it embarrasses their masters.

Funny.

Cruz was a false prophet for the Liberty Movement.
He was endorsed by Jeb Bush, and now John Edwards--LOL.

Here is a recent "report" about Cruz being a fake:

Duh!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Funny.

Cruz was a false prophet for the Liberty Movement.
He was endorsed by Jeb Bush, and now John Edwards--LOL.

Here is a recent "report" about Cruz being a fake:

Duh!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I'd like to know how one particular ATS member knew about this story 2 days before the story came out and leaked part of it in a thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ketsuko

Cruz is Trump's only competitor, and if Cruz continues to run and grab significant delegates, it risks brokering the convention which realistically neither of them should want because both will get screwed.

If that is the case and Cruz really cared then he would support Trump. Cruz needs 80% of the remaining delegates to get to 1237. He really has no path at all. He should bury the hatchet with Trump and ask for a Supreme Court position, but he won't because he is an establishment puppet, a Bush man and a big bank stooge.

If this sex scandal is true then all bets are off anyway - given his over the top bible bashing, he won't recover from it.

No way will Cruz drop out; he will fight this to the end. He didn't get this far in such a short term by laying down and taking it.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'd like to know how one particular ATS member knew about this story 2 days before the story came out and leaked part of it in a thread.

Good point.

I personally heard something on this nearly two weeks ago - there were some web stories that seemed to vanish.

It seems the suppression of the story has failed - at least for now.
There are now links to the hashtag #TheThing that many reporters were using as code to talk about this ... calls to release #TheThing were about this story. The calls were coming before the Florida primary.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Domo1

Depending on when this allegedly went down, he already had his "anchor" babies, so your comment is a bit embarrassing. Married men in affairs don't usually want to leave a trail of love children.

Just jokes, just jokes

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

good find

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Trump has yet to comment/tweet - the moment he does (if he does) this goes ballistic.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Jeb Bush endorsed him because Cruz worked for his brother GW during the 2000 election as a domestic policy advsisor. He then became his legal counsel during the bungled Florida results that ended up in the Supreme Court.

One more reason not to trust Lying Ted.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: wasaka

Jeb Bush endorsed him because Cruz worked for his brother GW during the 2000 election as a domestic policy advsisor. He then became his legal counsel during the bungled Florida results that ended up in the Supreme Court.

One more reason not to trust Lying Ted.

There are many reasons

* Heidi Cruz has been employed by Goldman Sachs since 2005. She is currently on leave.
* Heidi Cruz is a member of the leftist council on foreign relations, advocates of world Government and a New World Order.
* Ted Cruz was George Bush’s top policy advisor.
* Ted Cruz was in the federal Trade Commission.
* Ted and Heidi met when they were both Bush staffers.
* Cruz advised on legal affairs and Heidi on economic policy for the bush administration.
* Heidi was director for the Western Hemisphere on the national security council under Condoleeza Rice.
* Heidi served as deputy U.S. Trade Representative to USTR head, Robert Zoellick, working on China trade policy.
* Ted Cruz’ campaign chairman, Chad Sweet, is a former CIA officer. He also worked for Goldman Sachs.
* Ted Cruz voted for cloture on TPA, (trans pacific partnership agreement) fast track trade authority, removing the hurdle of concern for further amendment, and clearing the way for passage! It didn’t have to be recorded, so nobody knew this. He voted NOT to require approval of congress before other countries could join, including China.
* Cruz has openly stated that he will NOT use a deportation force, and will continue to use the failed ICE system, where an illegal has to commit a crime first, then be caught.
* Cruz belongs to the radical Christian sect of 7 mountains dominionism.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Oh, don't I know it. I've been keeping tabs on him ever since I found out a couple years ago his wife was Goldman Sachs.

Yes, he was in the Federal Trade Commision under GW.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: GoShredAK

Denounce it? Why does he have to? He didn't make Trump's wife pose for GQ or put out that ad. This is just another fine example of Trump's oh so thin skin.

That just brought to my mind that Trump might be a SSS, the term people have been using lately, a Sensitive Special Snowflake.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: GoShredAK

Denounce it? Why does he have to? He didn't make Trump's wife pose for GQ or put out that ad. This is just another fine example of Trump's oh so thin skin.

That just brought to my mind that Trump might be a SSS, the term people have been using lately, a Sensitive Special Snowflake.

Lol! I think you hit the nail on the head!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The original millenial snowflake hmm seems to fit based on his actions the entire campaign

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join