It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Comedian" Katt Williams sucker punches 12 year old, kid beats him up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
He obviously didn't want to fight the kid, looks like he took a light shot and underestimated the kid's ability to take it. I guess he thought it might back him down or make him cry or something. Then unfortunately he got handled haha.

I feel kind of sorry for him. Playing with the kids was a cool thing to do, he didn't have to but took time out of his day to do it anyway.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys
I wonder if it happened in reverse? Perhaps this kid did the choke thing on him first and was threatening him, then he went in to attack again so this 'katt' person had to protect himself?

Mind you I have not heard of him before, is this behaviour unusual, or is he and angry person on stage?

Just saying I don't trust youtube edits much anymore.

He has gotten into trouble in the past, but not for beating up 12 year olds.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

This seems a little staged.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Imagine what a fourteen year old would do to him.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This man is too turnt up it seems like he's getting charges every week now; hope this one isnt real lol not a good look. I got 10 felonies i think im bill bellamy

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
He has become unhinged for sometime now, too bad ppl who claimed to be his friends are such enablers not one of them have the guts to pull his azz to the side and have an intervention or a talk with him about his f.ups, prediction Katt will die of something..overdose or out right killed while being stupid.
edit on 24-3-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Professor Griff claimed that the Illuminati were gonna get Katt Williams back in 2010.
This guy is certainly fighting his demons.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Wait, wtf? When is this video from? Didn't he die in the last couple years???

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDpvc

Wait, wtf? When is this video from? Didn't he die in the last couple years???

Not this again!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

haha havent seen this hahaha must find hahaha

lol that was weak!

so is he 15 or 18?

Either way, don't punch someone in the face and expect everyone else to save you.
edit on 24-3-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

He's actually 90 and suffering from Benjamin Button disease.

I haven't actually been able to figure out how old he is. Katt Williams is a little gremlin so unless the kid is super short I'm guessing under 18.

Apparently a 7th grader. Here's a nice laundry list on the guy.
edit on 2420160320161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Yeah yeah yeah...hitting a kid is wrong. But lets face it...some kids need an ass whipping. So I can't judge Kat on what he did in this clip. The kid shouldn't have been provoking him.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The FULL Katt Williams fight with teen video unedited

"The full Katt Williams fight video unedited... Looks like Katt was playing soccer in Gainesville,Georgia aka the hood with the kids and actually tried to avoid the confrontation with the 15 year-old... Thanks
I Ronskilow had to speak my mind its sad these kid will try to run over everybody these days."

Just saw this today.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Yeah he hit the kid with a nice jab. He was pretty quick too. Being that fast, if he had followed up and fought this teenager like a full grown man, I don't think it would have finished like it did. Had he done that, it would have ended up with Katt being driven away in the back of a police car...again.

-dex

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Saw the full video. It is a shame. The man was enjoying a soccer game with some kids, trying to create memories for them and some snot nosed little kid gets upset because Katt is not letting him score. Katt then reassures him it is a competition and to get over it via 'trash talk'; and he gets upset.

Continues to antagonize Katt, until Katt say something (Eff you) that is worthy of further pursuit. He then uses this response to rally his friends up to surround Katt. Katt surrounded (and I don't care what you say, if you are surrouded in a corner by people this happens), gives in to his fight or flight mechanism and quick jabs him as a way to calm him down. (Katt is not a soft guy. He had a very harsh upbringing). Kid chokes him and puts his weight on him until he hits the ground.

Katt barely struggles. When the kid gets up, Katt does not pursue., instead, he sits on the ground calm. If Katt was really looking to hurt that kid, he would have followed him, but he wasn't. If Katt was really looking to hurt that kid, he would have followed up that jab with a nice strong hook, and a few more jabs. And the last quote he made in the video is true.

That child is the precise reason why many African Americans do not return to their birth place after they reach fame. They try to and then there is that one moron that messes everything up. And to add insult to injury, the people the celebrity is trying to elevate makes no effort to stop the one rude a-hole messing the party up.

Instead, they pull out their phones.

Smh.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join