It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Comedian" Katt Williams sucker punches 12 year old, kid beats him up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I think this is hysterical, not the sucker punch, but that he got trounced.

Of course there is a language warning.

I hope he gets thrown under the bus for this. What a POS.

The 44-year-old was filmed hitting the teen – reportedly a 12-year-old, or ‘7th grader’ according to Twitter – in the face in one clip, then in another was seen having his comeuppance when the teen tackled him to the ground in a choke hold.
With no audio in the initial clip, it’s not known what the teen said to provoke the attack, but the hit is swift and vicious to the lad’s face.

I'm not going to take Twitter's word that the kid was 12, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Link

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

He could be 12. Katt is a tiny guy lol.

I wish we had a full length video, not that I think it would absolve Mr Williams in any way.
edit on 23/3/2016 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: I think I am getting dumberer :/

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Yeah he is a tiny little bugger. I wish we had the whole video too, but there's no words that justify sucker punching a kid.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Katt Williams is the size of a 12-year old, and that's (bleeping) hilarious he got his ass handed to him by one. Hit a 12 year old, deal with the consequences LMAO.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Pimp in distress! Pimp in distress!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Before I watch this video I gotta ask, am I really gonna see Katt Williams get his ass beat by a 12 year old? I can't imagine how he could live with himself after this. I think he's been going crazy lately. I first noticed a few weeks ago when he called out Kevin Hart. I dunno what the beef and I wouldn't be surprised if Kevin Hart doesn't know either. Since then Williams has been trending doing crazy things.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Before I watch this video I gotta ask, am I really gonna see Katt Williams get his ass beat by a 12 year old?

Yes sir, yes you are. It's freaking hilarious.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I hope this happens to J.B. Smoove next.

Another guy I'm tired of seeing on tv.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Illuminati is out to get him.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yea he's ad some issues.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
No guarantee this is accurate - - I'm just the poster

“That kid purposefully provoked Katt Williams into the fight,” explains Balencia Young, a local in Gainesville, Georgia where Katt engaged in the fight. “He told all his friends way in advance that he was going to get in [Katt’s] face, talk smack and not back down until Katt hit him.” Wow, that is not cool.

“He told his friends he was going to get in the fight with Katt and he told them all to film it,” explains Balencia about the situation, which has prompted local authorities to launch a criminal investigation.

hollywoodlife.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Yup, so that happened. No matter the context, if that person is a juvinelle Katt is going to jail. Hell he could be arrested for assault even if he's an adult. I wish we knew what this confrontation was all about.
edit on 23-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Fwiw starts around 2 minute mark

The full Katt Williams fight video unedited... Looks like Katt was playing soccer in Gainesville,Georgia aka the hood with the kids and actually tried to avoid the confrontation with the 15 year-old... Thanks
Read more at www.liveleak.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Why does the media and entertainment business promote jerks like him? It's celebrities like him that make for poor role models. Celebrities should follow a code of conduct since they're in the public eye and serve as role models for young people. The entertainment promoters are influencing our young people with poor role models with the likes of the Kardashians, Kanye West, Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown etc....

I guess the talented who have some sense of moral character and respect don't wet the appetite of these sleazy low-life promoters.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Psst...nevermind. Interupt had already beat me to it and I overlooked it.

edit on 23-3-2016 by Jakal26 because: Making sure link worked as it should

edit on 23-3-2016 by Jakal26 because: because I must be blind

edit on 23-3-2016 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Good find!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I wonder if it happened in reverse? Perhaps this kid did the choke thing on him first and was threatening him, then he went in to attack again so this 'katt' person had to protect himself?

Mind you I have not heard of him before, is this behaviour unusual, or is he and angry person on stage?

Just saying I don't trust youtube edits much anymore.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Man they drove that guy to the brink
I dont know how much was him, but ever since he got vocal about conspiracies he has been targetted.

I still like Williams.

Retire homie. They are getting to you.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

The video doesn't work. The video in the link doesn't work- maybe it;s me, I don't have vine. The articles in the following posts are like Buzzfeed style. Not much here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join