It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

19 Y.o. Utah boy has survived 3 terrorist attacks, Brussels, Paris and Boston.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I hope this is in the right forum. Wasn't sure where to put it.

"The family of 19-year-old Mason Wells received the horrifying news on Tuesday that their son had been injured in the terror attack at Brussels Zaventem Airport Departures Hall, and now his parents Chad and Kymberly Wells have revealed that they finally know their son's condition. "We are grateful that our son, Elder Mason Wells, survived the attack and is receiving quality medical care. We have spoken to him briefly and he feels blessed that he wasn't injured more given his close proximity to the bomb," the parents said in a statement obtained by PEOPLE. "He has undergone surgery to repair his Achilles heel and he's also been treated for burns and shrapnel injuries.

Chad revealed that this isn't his son's first brush with terrorism. As he told the network that his son was present during both the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings and last year's Paris attacks that killed 129 and injured 352, Kymberly added Mason had been "calm and composed" in the past. "This is his third terrorist attack," Chad continued. "This is the third time that sadly in our society that we have a connection to a bomb blast. We live in a dangerous world and not everyone is kind and loving."

Does anyone else find this extremely odd. I mean what are the chances that an American teen be present at 3 western terrorist attacks? I really just find this hard to believe. The kid is either really unlucky or has to have some kind of connection that he may or may not know.

link

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RammerJammer

Mason wells... common guys, at least put some effort in it.
edit on 23-3-2016 by Belgianbeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Perhaps he is a so called crisis actor.

I'm just trying to get the conspiracy started,or just stirring the pot to create a white pool vortex.

Poor kid. And my heart goes out to all the victims and their families.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why not search before posting same thread?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

I did. Did you not notice that we posted back to back? There was no other thread while I was creating this one.

Mods please delete this thread.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marlborough Red
Already posted

Why not not post?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: Marlborough Red
Already posted

Why not not post?

Why not practice what you preach?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RammerJammer

Have to wonder what are the odds of even being in or around 3 different separate terrorist attacks never mind surviving them? And he is only 19 years old!

Think the Police and alphabet agency's may require a word with this dude.
edit on 23-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
i heard about this guy on CNN. I want to friend him on Facebook and find out where he is going to be so I know not to go there .It seems where ever he goes tragedy follows… he may be a bit unlucky …..lol

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Why Isn't This Thread Closed Already?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Why?
a) All ATS staff (Moderators) are volunteers. We are on here when we can be here.
b) Regular mods (like yours truly) have assigned forums, where we have the mojo to move threads, etc. Only Supers and above have "Global" mojo to do that. And this isn't one of my assigned forums.
c) The majority of our Mod staff are based in Nth America. It's still fairly early there, it's a weekday, and people do have lives to lead and jobs to do.
d) Closing and redirecting a thread is not a major big deal in the greater scheme of things. When we have other stuff to do (like eg dealing with disputes, spammers, abusive members etc), we have to prioritize.

Okay?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Please direct your comments to the existing thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join