It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American injured in Brussels was also at Boston Marathon bombing and in Paris during attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

This was not Wells' first brush with terror. He was in Boston to watch his mother run the marathon in 2013 when two Chechen immigrant brothers set off shrapnel-filled bombs that killed three and wounded scores more, his family said.

Wells was also in Paris this past November when the French capital was attacked by Belgium-based terrorists, the family said.

Empey's mother was relieved after she was able to speak with her son. "He is doing great," Amber Empey said.

Freaking YIKES! I hope that guy gets some help and doesn't become a shut in, though considering this is the third time something disastrous has happened around him perhaps locking him up would be for the best.

I cant even imagine how it would feel to be this person. A lot of people get traumatized from a lot less.

ETA SOURCE Thanks Vector99
edit on 2320160320161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

My guess is you would not want him sitting next to you on a train .

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

You forgot a source

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Saw this earlier...just wth...

I am surprised he isn't a suspect! Seriously thought, the odds must be crazy.

I would never leave my house again, much less travel the world!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...

Found this.

Very strange coincidence.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Now what are the odds of that?

Unless.....

Probably more chance of being struck by lightning three times in same time frame than finding yourself on the receiving end of three totally different terrorist attacks in three different countries and two continents.

MR

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
What do I take from this ? This person has some bad mojo following him around. Someone send him a 4-leaf clover charm or a lucky rabbit's foot.Although to have been in all 3 places....
Just dang.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Dammit, that's why ISIS is still running around

T'was the Mormons all along.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Crisis actor but then not sure why there would be a need for that if in fact planned, there are plenty of witnesses, maybe he has something to say to help deception flow? (ps I fully believe the attack happened but doesn't man something hasn't been covered up).

Seems more likely and would assume it would have to do with that he travels a lot. What are the chances, wow, he's lucky to be alight.

This reminds reminds me of this woman(RIP):

Colorado shooting victim survived Toronto Eaton Centre shooting

A woman killed when a gunman opened fire in a Colorado movie theatre had survived Toronto’s recent Eaton Centre shooting and wrote in a blog that she was “blessed” to have survived the first incident.

Jessica Ghawi, 24, was among 12 people shot dead early Friday morning when gunfire erupted at a midnight screening of Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, Colo.

Source

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Either his a Crisis actor or someone who has a very rich family.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
before we jump on the he must be in on it/crisis actor angle think through the situation in europe.

I live in Germany right now, and we have crossed several cities off our visit list, why... high probability of a terror attack. With the flood of refugees and the high probability of terrorists from ISIS, or Al queda etc coming in with them you have to take a look at what are likely targets, and take steps to protect yourself.

Paris, Rome, Berlin... lots of press, lots of tourists lots of opportunity's to get large numbers of people from many different countries the most bang for your buck. Highly busy airports (like Brussels would also be considered prime targets) train stations, subways are all considered good soft targets light to at best moderate security high concentrations of people.

So a couple years ago he witness something horrible, and realizes life can be short, so saving up he takes a dream vacation to travel Europe... but he didn't pay attention to the climate in Europe and didn't do a good risk assessment of the areas he was traveling through... add in a touch of bad timing and he ends up present for 2 more terror attacks.

My scenario seems more likely than they would bring a crisis actor from america for 2 terror attacks in Europe, unless more evidence occurs to prove otherwise.

eta: you can sleep for 20 a night and sometimes less using hostels or Air B&B and other similar features, public transportation can get you all over europe cheaper than renting a car, and if he spent most of the intervening time saving for an extended holiday with even a moderate paying job you could easily afford it.
edit on 23-3-2016 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Maybe this is the Law of Attraction at work.

If so, I'm not all that curious as to what he dreams about.
edit on 23-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Seriously, a crisis actor? I say bad karma/luck.
We all know we can look different on photos, why can´t it be possible to look like someone else on a photo. I dare to say most of us met people in their live that looked like someone you know but was not. Except for the ones never leaving town or living very remote maybe.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
If I were the police I would want to question this young man.
3 times near terrorist events?
Doubtful it's coincidence.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
CIA operative? Observing known intelligence.
edit on 23/3/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Cia operative?

Would it not make sense to advise his parents of this though so they do not make a statement to the press?

A missionary would be good cover but he seems a little young at 19 to be an international undercover operative?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Cia operative?

Would it not make sense to advise his parents of this though so they do not make a statement to the press?

A missionary would be good cover but he seems a little young at 19 to be an international undercover operative?

There is something not quite right about this.. The odds of that happening must be huge.

A young missionary is perfect for cover also his parents would be contacted automatically as next of kin.
If he were deep undercover he couldn't let his parents know that although, whats to say his parents or at least one of them is not working for the government as well..

Just putting it out there because something smells fishy.
edit on 23/3/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Well technically if his mother wasn't running in the marathon he wouldn't of been there how many other people would of gone to Boston they day to watch people run, them people too didn't really have a reason to be there apart from that they were watching the marathon any other day half of those people would of been there

if he was a CIA operative this story wouldn't of even made the news

I just think a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time .. 3 times

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

edit on 23/3/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

if he was a CIA operative this story wouldn't of even made the news

Exactly.

Shame many members here can't make that logical step though.

"Zomg teh crises actur!1!"

edit on 23/3/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join