It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunday, June 15, 2003 wtf is Planet X?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   
So where is this planet niburu, and where the hell are all the natural disasters and end of the world bs that was suppose to occour in 2000? I am waiting I am bored, and nothing has happened, no alien invasion, no mass death from diseases. Instead I get to hear about monkey pox... They act like it's such a huge deal but apparently it's been around forever just more fodder for the propaganda machine. I wonder where Nancy is, has she taken her cash and headed to mexico to live out her life with a few cabanna boys? I wanted to see some stuff happened that made me say : "JESUS-CHRIST-SUPERSTAR!"

I guess I can look forward to the 4th of July to be only disappointed again, this is when our unmentionable friend predicts the anti-christ...

Damn damn, no nuclear holocausts yet, no chain erruptions of all the worlds volcanos, nothing, nada, jack shizzle.

Guess if I believed in that stuff, i'd be even more disappointed, are there any people here who believe what Nancy says?

I tried talking to one of them on IRC chat and they just basically ignored any logic, so i just spewed random david icke quotes at them to confuse them.

anyways it's late...

good nite.

[Edited on 15-6-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
On Sunday June 15, 2003 the earth was totally destroyed by the Planet Niburu. In a massive government cover up, NASA, the CIA, the Air Force, and the FBI collected all evidence of the earth's destruction and moved it to Area 51 for reverse engineering of planet destruction technology. Some of the evidence was secretly flown to Ohio where it now is contained in Building 229 at Wright Patterson Air Base awaiting further study there.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Why not predict the pole shift to happen just before tax time?
Damned zetas, they're part of the agenda!

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Personaly, I believe Planet X is really a huge cluster of comets with one really big central comet. I also believe we won't see it till 2008.

Untill then.......

Phimes

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phimes
Personaly, I believe Planet X is really a huge cluster of comets with one really big central comet. I also believe we won't see it till 2008.

Untill then.......

Phimes

Do you have any links to where you got this?

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
They always change the date man, I've been waiting to eat flaming comet death since Y2k, the year when the machines go crazy, and monkeys rise to power and kill us all off then a comet destroys the earth for good measure, 2000... everything was groovy, then it was oh 2001 then 2003, now phimes says it's 2008, soon it'll be 2012/2013

Just like some Scientist say we have a 50/50 chance of the earth being destroyed. LoL

I have a 50/50 chance I might choke and die on this soda, or a pretzel.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Since the idea of Planet x rose it's ugly head, "I" have always expressed the opinion it wasn't coming in 2003.

I'm not part of any grand conspiracy, just somebody who did alot of looking and reading.

My source for this date and information is the Cassiopaeaians. They gave this information back in the 90's.

So far to date the C's hold the best track record, IMO, for accuracy.

Go to their site and read the article ( a loooong one ) titled "The Wave".

It will answer alot of questions for you.

I have had alot of their information independently confirmed through messages and channelings of our own.

Phimes

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
got a url for the Cassiopaeans?

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The Wave

Happy Reading!

Phimes

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Lysergic,
You have a 50/50 chance of choking on a pretzel or a soda?

Damn, dude, if I thought I might die very time I ate I'd be looking forward to the end of the world, too.
Jim

PS Really, though, I was kinda looking forward to 'something' happening with ETs by this time, though not necessarily an invasion.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I was showing how stupid it is, you have a 50/50 chance you could suddenly die, right this moment.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
btw, I am not looking forward to the end or the world or wish to die, just that if something is supposedly happen, aliens landing and on tv live, or all the volcanic activity to happen at once, or a 460,000 pound sea monster rise out of the ocean, or a new wacky fruit roll up flavor... ect. I wish it would happen now, I am so bored of people changing dates for predictions.

I've become very skeptical, I use to think there was some truth to everything now I am just more of I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yeah, nothing happened. No nuclear holocaust, no ET invasion, no anti-christ, NOTHING !

So, I WANT MY MONEY BACK !!!

Oups, I played to the lottery and I still have to check if I'm the 3 million euros winner. Pretty good that nothing happened.
As like above, if I'm not the 3 million winner, I WANT MY MONEY BACK !!!

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This stuff is usually made up by hacks.

Bible Code: I believe that it is a bunch of luck (not too much since they mess with the order or letters all the time) things fit. But they never tell you what else they found in that area of "code."

Predictions: I can make predictions about things too. All you need to do is go to the library, get information on what has happened, and make educated guesses. It's like predicting the weather.

Those are just a few examples.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hey i found something about this "PLANET X"
Its a picture, of 2 suns?...yeah i dunno.
take a look for yourself
ufoarea.bravepages.com...
Deep

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I might be not thinking right, but I think that is ridiculous. A second sun? Another planet in the inner solar system? Just sounds sad.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yeah, dumb. Dont you think someone would have noticed it by now?.....and those 2 suns in the pic?..i dunno about those, oh well.
Deep

jra

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   

ufoarea.bravepages.com...

my god that is the dumbest site i've seen (well one of the dumbest) have some people not heard of lens flares? i seriously don't know if i should laugh or cry...

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I think that our children's children even, are still going to be wondering when the world will end....

(i.e. don't count on it.... Personally, I can think of a lot more fun things to do than wander through the aftermath of Armageddon...thank you!
)

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Maybe it was light reflecting off of venus and striking a build up of gases trapped in the atmosphere....

How ever they say that on MIB.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join