It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly Attacks on Brussels airport, metro station kill around 20: Belgian media

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

The way I see it is we, the U.S., are creating hatred against us and "terror attacks" because of it. Just be sure to put the blame where it belongs is all I'm asking.

Yes, I know this is Brussels, but it really all does come down to this country, IMO.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

You can assuredly assume that whom ever carried out these 3 explosions were associated with Salah Abdeslam,.,.,.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Tragic cowardly act perpetrated by the scum of the Earth!

R.I.P to all the poor souls that died and a speedy recover to the injured and walking wounded.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Yes, i know. I wouldn't be surprised to be honest.

The thing is, from what i've read anyways, The US Gov't was responsible for creating Isis, and funding them. There is something very wrong with our society when people like this can get away with Murder Deceit and Theft and Lying to the American Public and ultimately to the World.

I want these guys to be exposed asap they dont' deserve to be funded by American tax payers for one more dime.
edit on 3/22/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes those people went through hell, but they are at peace now Thankfully! And those with injuries, i wish them well also, and a quick recovery.
edit on 3/22/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

True, but we can't go back down that road anymore. We Europeans also are with NATO and we have to follow wherever NATO wants us to fight . And we know who are the higher officials at NATO.

What will happen if Europe will be divided at this moment ?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

As always, Thank You RL! I see the death toll has climbed by about 8 casualties since I first saw the story about 90 minutes ago :/

At what time of day in Belgium did these attacks take place?

It's tough to tell from the Twitter reports and comments

I hope they find out more about the attackers and if they have other plots looming on the horizon. Nail the sick bastards.

Thoughts and condolences with the victims & families

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I agree, Anonymous appears to be working for the opposite side. Espionage comes to mind...

Oh Gawd, Please someone tell me this isn't what i'm going to experience for the rest of my life, Insane nutjobs taking over everything... There is nothing normal about todays world.

Yep it is what will continue happening. The insane nutbars in goverment as well as their insane nutbar handlers will continue to buy and support insane nutbar terrorist assholes to keep everyone distracted.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Its sad how terrorist attacks like this in Europe starting to feel like mass shootings in America, seems like we get one every couple of months.

EDIT: I am not making any kind of political statment rather just a observation
edit on 22-3-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
That is what happens when you get undocumented illegal immigrants into your country that come from the middle east. You don't know who they are or their real intentions are.

Looks like things will only get worse with this ULTIMATE TROJAN HORSE....best of luck to Europe

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Wonder why these terrorists always attack civilians?

If it's all "governments" fault, why not attack government targets?

And Obama is ready to "talk" from Cuba.

News showing the American Flag next to the Cuban flag.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The reason is civilians are generally a soft target.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
That is what happens when you get undocumented illegal immigrants into your country that come from the middle east. You don't know who they are or their real intentions are.

Looks like things will only get worse with this ULTIMATE TROJAN HORSE....best of luck to Europe

I can understand why people would take this view however so far its just not true, violent Islamic extremists will find a way to launch a attack with or without illegal immigration.

For example, Salah Abdeslam was a French born Belgium national he is not some Syrian refuge and the November attackers were all either from Belgium or they were French. In fact when you actually look the history of terrorist attacks inside Europe in many instances the attackers are actually nationals of the country they are attacking. Even the brothers who carried out the charlie hebdo shootings where French.

So to say this is all due to immigration does not fit with the facts.

I am not saying this this attack could not be the work of immigrants or that there could be a attack in the future that is the work of refuges only that so far historically the attackers tend to be domestic nationals acting under the influence of foreign nationals connected to groups operating inside the Middle East.

The more right wing elements in Europe however will try to tell you that this is all proof of the dangers of immigrations and multiculturalism but that does not fit with the facts. Don't buy into their propaganda!
edit on 22-3-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: xuenchen

The reason is civilians are generally a soft target.

Especially in Europe where the citizens are disarmed. Not that it could have stopped this particular attack, but it is good to know we still have the ability to defend ourselves here.

I seriously don't understand the mentality necessary to just kill random people. These terrorists aren't really even human beings anymore.
edit on 2016/3/22 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Wonder why these terrorists always attack civilians?

If it's all "governments" fault, why not attack government targets?

It doesn't matter whether you are civilian or work for the government...if you aren't Muslim and hail ISIS as your ruler...you are an enemy and will be attacked/killed.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
to say this is all due to immigration does not fit with the facts... Don't buy into their propaganda!

Thanks for pointing out these multiple facts - you're completely right.

Politicians and newscasters love to draw up fear and place the blame on immigration but it really is propaganda and the facts point to other issues, not immigration

Thank you OtherSide

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

You are welcome, I blame our media for these misunderstandings not the individuals they do a awful job of explaining terrorism they oversimplify everything. So i do understand why some people will try to blame immigration

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Yes the mentality displayed is rather unfathomable.

End of the day the mindset of these people is completely unacceptable.

To be able to perpetrate such an act against innocent Men, Woman and children is beyond contempt.
edit on 22-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I can understand why people would take this view however so far its just not true, violent Islamic extremists will find a way to launch a attack with or without illegal immigration.

For example, Salah Abdeslam was a French born Belgium national he is not some Syrian refuge and the November attackers were all either from Belgium or they were French.

I am sorry but you PC bulls**& attempt here is disgusting.

Maybe I should be even more clear about what you get with anyone with a middle east background...perhaps illegal refugees from years back had a children in Europe.

If their names were something like Salmananalalalal Halalalalalalal you know they are more likely NOW to see what ISIS is doing, and because they are brainwashed by the extremeness of their religion you would think they would start attacking their homeland in the name of Allah.
edit on 22-3-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: FamCore

From what CBS was reporting this morning it was around 8:00 a.m. Brussel time. That's what I got from it .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join