It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly Attacks on Brussels airport, metro station kill around 20: Belgian media

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I am sorry but you PC bulls**& attempt here is disgusting.

No i am not being some kind of PC champion I am stating a fact.

For the most part terrorist attacks inside Europe are conducted by nationals of the countries being attacked this is true of most high profile attacks inside Europe. It has nothing to do with me trying to be PC and defending immigration Its about respecting the facts.

You cannot say that the cause of terrorism in Europe is due to illegal immigration when most of the perpetrators of the attacks are European nationals that just makes no sense!

If the facts disgust you then they should because its disgusting that this is Europeans attacking Europeans

If their names were something like Salmananalalalal Halalalalalalal you know they are more likely NOW to see what ISIS is doing, and because they are brainwashed by the extremeness of their religion you would think they would start attacking their homeland in the name of Allah.

What!

So if they have a name like Salmananalalalal Halalalalalalal according to you they must be Muslim and must be a brainwashed ISIS sympathiser? again makes zero sense about 5-7% of the Belgium population are Muslim, its the second largest religion if what you have to say was true then there would be a attack every day.
edit on 22-3-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Sad day indeed, my thought go out to the belgium people, stay strong where all in this together.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Jesus ever loving Christ, has the world not had enough of the $hi+ coming out of the Middle east yet? The ME is like a rabid dog that has been left to freely terrorize the global neighborhood, it's about time someone make the tough call and take ol yeller behind the wood shed. Any and all immigration from any Middle Eastern country to anywhere needs to immediately be halted and all Middle Eastern citizens that have been in a host country for less than 10 years need to be looked into with full background checks resulting in immediate deportation upon not meeting background check requirements. The world collectively needs to establish a perimeter around the ME with frequent and strict border patrols and leave them to themselves. Screw clamping down security with even more invasive laws,over reaching surveillance and general stripping of rights for those of us that are civilized and live in harmony. All of those techniques should be applied in full force to those of the world that need babysitting and supervision and that is being nice about it, not nice would be glass parking lot.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Ohhhh look another one.

Honestly look this up, for most high profile terrorist attacks in Europe the attackers are actually nationals of the state they are attacking, that dude arrested yestarday is a Belgium born French National, the November Paris attackers were all Belgium or French the Charlie Hebdo shooters where French brothers, the 7/7 bombers where British and the list goes on.

This is European Nationals attacking other Europeans, this is not Syrian Refuges attacking EU targets.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Death toll now is at 34 with 170 injured.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well, it was only a matter of time. To be honest, I'm surprised they had to ramp UP security across their country, haven't they been facing credible threats for months if not years now? Are they delusional that they are not in an asymmetrical war? How blind are they? Willfully blind I suppose.

I'm no fan of Donny Drumpf, but I see how he is basically the very LAST glimmer of hope freedom has. Not that I really trust him, as he truly is still a supporter of the establishment (of money and power) but I think it speaks volumes that he has such an "interesting" opposition. Indeed he does bring out some bigots and some racists, but these people are the lowest common denominator and level of intellectual thought he appeals to - which is probably a majority of people who have been disenfranchised by their own country. He doesn't speak of any REAL solutions...he speaks about the problems everyone faces. Which clearly resonates with people who understand or are experiencing those problems and issues first hand. His opponents ONLY speak of solutions which really most people cannot connect with.

Perhaps he seems crazy to everyone that opposes him because the world is JUST this crazy now. And THIS is what it takes to get away from the Skull & Bones empire! They will stop at nothing to bring about the one world government, as we can clearly see, again! Honestly, I thought everyone got that from 9/11!

But no, instead we are happy to spread Debt Slavery for all! The Death Economy is, ironically, alive and well as the Empire of Debt spreads it's tentacles across the globe.

If anyone had half a brain, they would dispose of their governments for being treasonous. The supporters of current governments are just as complicit in their own version of terrorism by supporting US/NATO economic wars. Drone strikes are terrorism. In fact they are MORE cowardly than a suicide bomber, as the operators get to go home to their families directly after a strike and get drunk. And basically don't have to suffer ANYTHING other than their own conscience, if they have one. But the excuse is to avoid substantial and "unneeded/unwanted American (western) deaths". Well, if you aren't willing to have a solider on the ground do the dirty work, then it probably shouldn't be done in the first place.

Until we (The People who value freedom and peace, around the world) decide to take a stand against the empire (of debt, slavery and death) so our children and their children won't have to, nothing will change. In fact, it will ONLY get worse.

Oceans of poor and micro islands of rich is what the Death Economy's future holds for this planet.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" - Thomas Paine
edit on ndpamTue, 22 Mar 2016 10:12:53 -0500k1603America/Chicago2212 by Sparkymedic because: typos

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
Death toll now is at 34 with 170 injured.

Yup I also saw that, I would expect the death toll to climb.

also some reports about security services conducted searches and troops have been drafted in.

I also heard about unexploded bomb in the airport, anyone else know anything about it

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
yeah but their DNA and religious belief weren't born in those countries now were they? Sorry you don't agree...*in my best sensitive PC voice* "Oh look another one" lol I believe in tangibles and can clearly see patterns which it would appear you are unable to see.

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
yeah but their DNA and religious belief weren't born in those countries now were they? Sorry you don't agree...*in my best sensitive PC voice* "Oh look another one" lol I believe in tangibles and can clearly see patterns which it would appear you are unable to see.

According to my DNA I am probably Scandinavian I know plenty of white British born Muslims.

Attitudes like yours do nothing to fix the problem how can you pretend to understand this issue when you refuse to even acknowledge simple facts like the nationality of the attackers.

You know what?

I am not even going to bother debating this issue further your xenophobic views do not interest me, I am interesting in finding out what happened this morning and following this breaking news, if you want to discuss that further feel free but i am not going to be bated into yet another right wing "its all the Muzi's and migrants fault" debate.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Jesus ever loving Christ, has the world not had enough of the $hi+ coming out of the Middle east yet? The ME is like a rabid dog that has been left to freely terrorize the global neighborhood, it's about time someone make the tough call and take ol yeller behind the wood shed. Any and all immigration from any Middle Eastern country to anywhere needs to immediately be halted and all Middle Eastern citizens that have been in a host country for less than 10 years need to be looked into with full background checks resulting in immediate deportation upon not meeting background check requirements. The world collectively needs to establish a perimeter around the ME with frequent and strict border patrols and leave them to themselves. Screw clamping down security with even more invasive laws,over reaching surveillance and general stripping of rights for those of us that are civilized and live in harmony. All of those techniques should be applied in full force to those of the world that need babysitting and supervision and that is being nice about it, not nice would be glass parking lot.

It may look like it is "coming out of the Middle East", but it is 100% supported by western "economics". Build all the borders you want, but nothing will change unless the West itself fundamentally changes how it operates and plunders the globe for a few billionaires to gain.

You are giving into fear by blaming "Islam". Look beyond the fear and open your eyes to the REAL problem. Banks, debt slavery and resource rape at any and all costs. [EDIT] That said, It's not like Islam isn't being used and abused as it certainly does have it's own issues, like MANY, if not ALL other religions. Islam is just the one that allows the crusades to continue, giving the banking elite what they want and desire...more debt slaves! And the veracity of their extremism certainly allows for the Wests right's and freedoms to be plundered at the same time.

One should begin to question the alliances between the western corporatocracy and places like Saudi Arabia/ Gulf states. Islam is the excuse to clamp down on your rights and freedoms for "security". Monetary economics, a la debt slavery is the TRUE problem.

The Jackals have been set loose on the world as the few are waking up to the empires willingness to stop at nothing. If it continues to be the few who stay awake, we/they will be silenced. But not if enough of us wake the hell up and demand this to stop.

Islam is a scapegoat. Don't be used by culture and fear to further the Skull and Bones agenda.

"The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection." -Thomas Paine
edit on ndpamTue, 22 Mar 2016 10:17:15 -0500k1603America/Chicago2217 by Sparkymedic because: after thoughts

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Attitudes like yours do nothing to fix the problem how can you pretend to understand this issue when you refuse to even acknowledge simple facts like the nationality of the attackers.

And attitudes like yours do not truly understand the extent of culture clash and animosity between the Middle East and the West. Have you ever been to the Middle East and if so what part and in what capacity? I have and let me tell you a few things about what I saw. They poop in holes in the ground then wipe their butts directly with their hands and then maybe wash it off with a little dirt and some water. Then hold grudges with animosity and an attitude that I'm rude and offensive by not wanting to partake of your hospitable nature and enjoy some of your roast goat or Chai. I can't show you the bottom of my foot because that would offend you.

Have you not seen the video's of ISIS strongholds or the documentaries on Baccha Boys and sanctioned man on boy love in the absence of women in their society? This is what is currently what is coming out of that region. I'm not and I said as much talking about the moderate westernized Muslims that have been here for years and been cool and accepting of assimilating with the west. With the guys you mentioned however it would seem that their parents were cool and chill but the kids for some reason sympathized with the homeland and grew to hate the west, so be honest. I don't just hate Muslims because that is a religion after all, I just don't trust the current climate of the ME and the people currently coming out of it which is a cultural not religious or racial thing but Cultural rather.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Thats all very nice but like i said I dont want to discuss this issue further

Most attackers in Europe are European nationals that is a fact.

Now if you dont mind I want to get back to following this horrible breaking news event and i have zero interest in your views.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

It may look like it is "coming out of the Middle East", but it is 100% supported by western "economics". Build all the borders you want, but nothing will change unless the West itself fundamentally changes how it operates and plunders the globe for a few billionaires to gain.

I agree with you whole heartedly here and completely understand that the west and our very corrupt elites are behind all of this with their greed and treachery. However I have walked in the ME and saw for myself how they live and I have sat through the mandatory cultural courses to teach me how not to offend them and they are offended by a lot, very strict angry people over there hmm maybe that is because they are poor as dirt. Maybe they wouldn't be so bad off and hate us so bad if their own corrupt leaders didn't sell them out in collaboration with our corrupt leadership. Two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hmm, I think this is going to be a coordinated effort, and I do not think this is the last of them.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
Hmm, I think this is going to be a coordinated effort, and I do not think this is the last of them.

I think its safe to say that this is going to be the biggest concern for security agencies just now. This taking place right after the arrest yesterday suggests its possible that they had plans in place and felt they had to bring them foreword. It is not outside the realm of possibility that they multiple attacks planned that have also been brought foreword.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

That isn't an outlandish way of looking at it, being fearful/ untrustworthy of Muslims. Indeed their religion has been hijacked from within and from outside. But with your logic you should be even LESS trusting of your western "leaders".

It is the WEST who has stirred this up!

These attacks are simple fear tactics which are used to confuse and manipulate you, and millions of others, into believing there are bogymen in the shadows waiting to strike when you least expect it. And there are, but believe me, but THEY ARE AGENTS OF BANKS AND CORRUPT GOVERNMENTS! They may look like Muslims, they may talk like Muslims, but they are JACKALS! Pawns of the banking and corporate elite.

Terrorism may never end up on your doorstep (and I hope that it never does), but as these events continue, and likely ramp up, you rights and freedoms will be systematically repressed and stripped away. Most have been already.

Just remember that culture, yours included, is nothing but an illusion. You don't use culture, it uses you.

Culture is NOT your friend, no matter what it looks like.

These people you speak of, who live a backwards life, live that way because they were not raised like you or I were. AND their culture has been speared, hard, with western culture within the last 40 years. So they have essentially gone from living in the 7th century to the 21st century overnight. All because of debt slavery and oil profits. Case in point are the Gulf states and Saudi Arabia. They are "backwards" because they have been left in the past and then catapulted at light speed into the present.

Take a step back and think of what that does to the mentality of a fundamentalist theocratic culture.

The present day events should not surprise you. But what you reap from our culture, is indeed the cause of all of this strife.

I don't wish to convince you, but do take interest and look into all of this yourself.

There is more at play then a bunch of "moooslims" who want to cut off your head.

We, globally, live in a Death Economy. The banks will stop at nothing to squander all sovereignty and all resources from the people of this planet. Radical Islam, is their tool of choice in the day and age.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Sparkymedic

I agree with you whole heartedly here and completely understand that the west and our very corrupt elites are behind all of this with their greed and treachery. However I have walked in the ME and saw for myself how they live and I have sat through the mandatory cultural courses to teach me how not to offend them and they are offended by a lot, very strict angry people over there hmm maybe that is because they are poor as dirt. Maybe they wouldn't be so bad off and hate us so bad if their own corrupt leaders didn't sell them out in collaboration with our corrupt leadership. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I couldn't agree more!

I'm sure my last post will be repetitive, but I will let it stand for futher insight to other readers.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
ISIS have officially claimed responsibility

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: FelisOrion

I think its safe to say that this is going to be the biggest concern for security agencies just now. This taking place right after the arrest yesterday suggests its possible that they had plans in place and felt they had to bring them foreword. It is not outside the realm of possibility that they multiple attacks planned that have also been brought foreword.

It should concern everyone that this is basically happening on the doorsteps of NATO. HQ is in Brussels. But again, they probably were the one's who allowed it all to happen.

Treachery is afoot.

Just wait for the rest of the formula to play out, the same as it every was. Problem. Reaction. Solution. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So, The Western banking elite and their cronies have claimed responsibility.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join