It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Rioting in Belgium Over Arrest of Paris Terrorist [POSSIBLE PROPAGANDA]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Am I missing something? The article says missiles, but then speak of bottles and stones, mistranslation?

Throwing any object that might cause harm is considered throwing a missile. Rocks, bottles, whatever.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Am I missing something? The article says missiles, but then speak of bottles and stones, mistranslation?

mis·sile
ˈmisəl/
noun
noun: missile; plural noun: missiles

an object that is forcibly propelled at a target, either by hand or from a mechanical weapon.

a weapon that is self-propelled or directed by remote control, carrying a conventional or nuclear explosive.

It's a usage of the word I've heard before but rarely in American media.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

It seems that way, but I'm sure most of the news I see when someone throws something usually is called a blunt object, when I saw missiles I was expecting neighborhood raised by hellfire, at least some rpgs.
edit on 21-3-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

It's not quite that easy, i've worked with many immigrants during the eighties.
They were very nice and reliable, it is the second and third generation born within our borders who segregate them self from our society and follow a strict islam that is being exported by Saudi Arabia.
Above all, politicians simply look away, politicians stand at the Auschwitz memorial, mumble some words which they don't really mean and jews have fled Europe again because they are no longer safe here.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If they defend the terrorist that means they were protecting him therefore Belgium should send them back to the middle east and no exceptions.

You either come to Europe and respect the laws if not get the &&& out.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

mis·sile
ˈmisəl/
noun
noun: missile; plural noun: missiles

an object that is forcibly propelled at a target, either by hand or from a mechanical weapon.

a weapon that is self-propelled or directed by remote control, carrying a conventional or nuclear explosive.

It's a usage of the word I've heard before but rarely in American media.

Perhaps rarely used in media but is pretty commonly used in police reports. 12 year old snowball terrorists can attest to this.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So, what exactly was the riot about?
People angry about some people supporting the terrorists? I could see how that could get out of hand in a hurry.

edit on 3/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

That is what you would expect, not according to politicians or anti fascists.. according to them we must adapt and we are diagnosed with islamophobia, no joke!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Yes, another no-go zone connected to extremism. If folks are wondering about the police holdup containing this, it's because no-go zones carry the threat of entire neighborhoods rising up against the cops. Greatly outnumbered.

I've also suggested Muslims will be responsible for coming atrocities this summer when the weather gets warmer, and it'll help Trump.

Still holds true.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hiding and protecting the terrorist.
Only they did not succeed in doing so any longer, Salah was arrested last Friday and after the arrest the riots started.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

Perfect time to round them all up and air drop them back into the ME, minus the parachutes

Apparently the Muslims of Molenbeek are mainly Moroccan, which is in Africa. Muslims live the world over. But I suppose that assumption is fairly common.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42
Yes. I know.
What I am wondering is how many of the rioters were rioting against those who were supporting the terrorist. A gang fight can be considered a riot.

We had one recently in the US. Involving those who support a particular candidate and those who do not.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Perfect time to round them all up and air drop them back into the ME, minus the parachutes

Apparently the Muslims of Molenbeek are mainly Moroccan, which is in Africa. Muslims live the world over. But I suppose that assumption is fairly common.

Drop them into the ocean, or a bottomless pit then for all I give a #. It'll save on fuel. I'm sorry for my micro aggression on the people of the middle east. I saw Islamic people are rioting after harboring a scumbag. I should have researched which particular #hole the demographic of that town is made up of.
edit on 21-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

None, the rioters were those who gave shelter to Salah in Molenbeek, they were targeting the police and media.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3

Drop them into the ocean, or a bottomless pit then for all I give a #. It'll save on fuel. I'm sorry for my micro aggression on the people of the middle east when people are harboring and rioting for a murderous scumbag,

It's probably best to apologize for being wrong. That suffices enough.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This likely a fake story.

No other source is reporting "rioting" Muslims, and the one vine video used as a source ( twitter.com... ) doesn't mention riots at all.

Of all the photos and videos on Twitter surrounding the raid and capture, there's nothing about Muslims rioting.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Helicopter

seven point six two cleansing mission required.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

None, the rioters were those who gave shelter to Salah in Molenbeek, they were targeting the police and media.

Are you sure? Were you there? Because that is not exactly what the article in the OP sounds like. Actually, it doesn't sound like there actually was any riot.

Riot police were called in to disperse the crowds who gathered in the Brussels suburb after missiles were thrown at the Belgian authorities.

The presence of riot police at the scene suggests authorities were concerned about potential riots, according to some Belgian media.

Many exasperated locals who left their houses after hearing rumours of Abdeslam's capture gathered by the security cordons blocking off the area.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
As I read this report I couldn't help but picture this as a planned distraction...
This diversion is giving other members the ability and time they need to make a move from very nearby...

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3

Drop them into the ocean, or a bottomless pit then for all I give a #. It'll save on fuel. I'm sorry for my micro aggression on the people of the middle east when people are harboring and rioting for a murderous scumbag,

It's probably best to apologize for being wrong. That suffices enough.

I'll pass, but thank you. If people are rallying around a murderer I don't care which cesspool they crawled out of, more where they don't belong. The civilized world.
edit on 21-3-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join