It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Rioting in Belgium Over Arrest of Paris Terrorist [POSSIBLE PROPAGANDA]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Missiles thrown at police in Molenbeek by Salah Abdeslam 'supporters'

Riot police were called in to disperse the crowds who gathered in the Brussels suburb after missiles were thrown at the Belgian authorities. Tensions were sparked after young people from the troubled area started declaring their support for their “hero” Abdeslam, according to a witness. An eyewitness posted on Twitter: “Great tension in Molenbeek with young people from the area praising their ‘hero’ Salah Abdeslam."

Very few news medias are reporting this.

(I'm sorry if this has already been posted, I searched but found nothing, so if this is a repost, please remove etc).

Basically, Muslims in Belgium are protesting in the streets, and attacking police officers, because they are angry that the man behind the Paris terror attacks in 2015 has been caught. His neighbours knew where he was for all this time.

These people are defending a man who helped to kill 130 innocent French civilians.

I see not a single Muslim parade supporting the capture of this terrorist. Yet there is Muslims protesting against the capture of this terrorist. These people sheltered him and supported his actions. This makes me so furious.

The worst, is why this is not on main news media?

(Also I wanted to post this in Alt News but I don't think I'm allowed to, perhaps this thread could be moved?)

ADMIN EDIT

This story may be contrived propaganda
edit on 21-3-2016 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2016 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
That's disgusting. Can authorities over there arrest the neighbors for harboring a fugitive?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
That's disgusting. Can authorities over there arrest the neighbors for harboring a fugitive?

They will arrest them if they speak out, in a negative way about the immigrants!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well imagine that.Siding with terrorism, who would have thought.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Pendulum swings one way then it swings another. One day they're protesting and rioting because their hero got caught, next day their crying cause the native populations had enough of their bull#, and their on a plane back to sandisstan.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Helicopter

People protesting against the capture of a terrorist.

Does anyone else see a problem with this?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Well imagine that.Siding with terrorism, who would have thought.

Nobody saw that coming.
Except the blind.
Europe opened the door and now they have an infestation of religious zealots.
Tolerance is a 2 way street however and 1 lane has been permanently closed.
Europe can either act decisively or get run over in the traffic.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Am I missing something? The article says missiles, but then speak of bottles and stones, mistranslation?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Well said, for most of us this is hardly a surprise, many of us have seen this 'we and they' growing since the nineties.
The best part is that whoever is critical about it or about the intolerance of islam, they get a bucket of # thrown over them.
Deemed far right nazi and comparisons with Hitler are made like was the case with Pim Fortuyn 13 years ago before he was assassinated.

The proverbial bucket is ready to overflow that much is sure.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Found vids, not surprised.
edit on 21-3-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I hope Donald Trump's people read ATS. Stories like this lend additional credence to his belief that Muslim immigrants and visitors to the USA should be screened more thoroughly.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Shoot 'em. Or flamethrowers, whichever is cheaper.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Police should video the protests and deport every last one of them back to the country they so desperately wanted to leave. When immigrants spit in the face of a country who has welcomed them and has given them food and shelter, it's time to shut the doors.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Perfect time to round them all up and air drop them back into the ME, minus the parachutes.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust It is after all the religion of peace. A piece of you over here and a piece of you over there

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

They are angry because they did not succeed to protect their hero, the pigs got him now so they ventilate their anger and start to riot.
No missiles of course, firework maybe, real missiles are a bit to heavy for them to throw at cops and westerners.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Moderate Muslims in action, this is what people do not understand moderate Muslims give material support to extremist jihadis, so long as Islam is not pacified and reformed expect more of this and someone will tell you,"well it's not ALL Muslims" and they are right, it's not all but it's enough to garner action.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

No, I google the word and it says anything you trow is a missile, must be a uk thing because I only seen it before in the context of drone fires missile to hospital and kill dozens and so on.

You learn something new everyday

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

No I'm quite sure a missile's proper definition is any object propelled through the air. Like an object becomes a missile when someone throws it.

edit-I both read and type too slowly

edit on 3/21/2016 by Josephus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: carewemust It is after all the religion of peace. A piece of you over here and a piece of you over there

Never heard that saying before, VisitedByThem. Thanks for the new material!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join