It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your view of the "selling your soul" concept?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i have asked a similar question on ATS, meanwhile i have learned that you can't sell your soul.
It is impossibile.

Because Soul is made from God, and God is in the Eternity, the buying and selling concept is meaningless.

In the Eternity, for the soul is to have is to be, to be is to have, as everything is energy so everything is one.
What one soul has, so it is Shared with every soul, including God.

As selling and buying is only a Time concept, for you, who dwells in time, "selling of the soul" means that you have lost the Sight of it : beeing preoccupied with Material things.

Your Soul is your Safety, you should focus more on it.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Well said.

i would never willingly serve or worship a monster. It is unworthy of my self / soul / eternity.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder
All one ever sells is potentiality, that is there for each human. Some people call that soul, others an open destiny. Either way its a big loss.a reply to: Profusion

You are selling a developing individual "personality" that defines the Absolute Unbounded Oneness particularized.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
]originally posted by: artistpoet
a reply to: vethumanbeing

vhb:Someone or Something put a value on it and hoodwinked/convinced the Human it was a marketable commodity. Apparently it works (earthly gifts now) vs an uncertain eternal future (who cares until they get to destination). So much better to be rich and powerful NOW (in a world one thinks is actually REAL)! I would not sign the contract as there is bound to be invisible ink involved.

artistpoet: We used to use the term "Selling Out" ... You see it everywhere in every walk of life ...
If the soul exists then it is a gift ... the value of the soul is that which it earns/self worth.

Selling out is a devaluation of the soul; the material world conquers the spritual (better to physicallty be rich in a false world than eternal in a world beyond measure; expectation).

artistpoet: Many people live their life's as if they were the body alone, yet the body betrays the owner, we all die
I choose to never put money first in the choices I make No amount of bribery will buy my time and energy if it means going against what I feel is the right thing.

They are not aware their spirit is eternal and this physical world is not what it seems; ephemeral.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
One could build a thousand bridges, and will never be a bridge builder.

But when ones a **********, they are one for life, or in the case of spirituality and the paranormal...

In Death!
edit on 21-3-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

It is a METAPHOR for doing something that you know to be 'wrong'.
Simple as that.
That is why 'literalists' remain ever clueless!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Simple as that.That is why 'literalists' remain ever clueless!

There is the other thing; that soul is not fully described and still in process of coming into being (to know itself).

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: namelesss

Simple as that.That is why 'literalists' remain ever clueless!

There is the other thing; that soul is not fully described and still in process of coming into being (to know itself).

Please, allow me to 'fully describe' the 'Soul' (with a tad of background) as has been shown to me;

First, context;

"Consciousness is the ground of all being!" - Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics
One Universal Consciousness!
Which means that there is no point, no Planck volume of the One Universe, ever, that is not Consciousness!

There is the 'matrix'.
Here is One (unchanging, ALL inclusive) Universal Reality!
Now, We Are, every point in the One Universe i

Existence = the complete Universe = Nature = Reality = Consciousness = Truth = Love = 'Self!' = God = Brahman = Tao = ... etc....
ALL INCLUSIVE!!
'One'!

And this Universal Self is 'Known/experienced' through each and every unique individual Conscious Perspective (Soul), every moment of existence!
A 'moment' (Planck moment) is not a unit of 'time', it is a unique unit of 'perception', a 'percept'!
Every moment is a unique moment of Universal Self Knowledge!
The 'Soul' can make 'this and that' out of Mind due to inherent limitations.

But that is a 'Soul', a unique momentary Conscious Perspective of Reality, whether surrounded by a human body or the sun!
Every point in the Universe is another unique Perspective!
All is Known!!

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
to me it means giving in to the darker aspects of your own self. not some entity with horns and a red tail.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss
Thank you for that. The soul is always in a state of 'becoming" until it reaches Godhead status or achieves recombining with the Absolute (this is an unknown as to when or how it happens). The human factor is no longer present to report.
edit on 10-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Funny that you mentioned this because I'm at the end of a more than 20 year period of what seemed as though my life was cursed, kind of like someone put a curse or something like that on me, everything in my life has recently started straightening out as though the curse had expired and the weird part about it, is that everybody around me has been on this, good to see you my good buddy thing. As though I'm about to demand payment for a loan. Oh and did I mention the guy that owns the company that I work for his last name is Faust.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join