It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared the Child Molester Fogle caught an ass-kicking in prison.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Ghost147Well I replied to him because he implied I ought to feel that gays should be put to death

That is YOUR implication, not mine!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This may be a controversial thing to say but I believe attraction to children is just another form of fetishism. Just like some people are attracted by leather snd some by hair or plastic balloons...whatever. its internal an it can't be helped any more than you can stop being attracted to blondes (say).

Now..and this is important to stress. This in no way excuses ANYONE who acts on this urge they have. You touch a kid..its prison. And for a long time (i hope)

But i genuinely believe like Ghost47 does that many paedophiles don't act on their urges and no, they should not be demonised. I don't think they have any control over what or who they are attracted to. If people could just switch off about someone they are attracted to, there would be a lot less heartache in the world.

So whilst I'm not in any way suggesting leniency for child molesters...yes, I do think that we should try to understand why these people are attracted to children and try to help those who don't act on their desires or that seek out help.

Try it. Look at an attractive guy/girl that you want to sleep with and then change your mind about that...you can't.

Bring hysterical about paedophilia helps no one.
edit on 18-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
This may be a controversial thing to say but I believe attraction to children is just another form of fetishism. Just like some people are attracted by leather snd some by hair or plastic balloons...whatever. its internal an it can't be helped any more than you can stop being attracted to blondes (say).

It certainly can develop into a fetish and/or a paraphilia in some cases.

However, Pedophilia is also a sexuality, and we know this because of the time in which the onset of attraction occurs, as well as the biological, and neurological properties that are evident in Pedophiles. Their brains, like any other sexuality, are specifically wired differently, which can only occur from birth.

Fetishes occur after birth. Generally thought to be triggered by an event at a young age due to stimulation of a particular image, object, or whatever else that is then attributed to arousal.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

It certainly can develop into a fetish and/or a paraphilia in some cases.

However, Pedophilia is also a sexuality, and we know this because of the time in which the onset of attraction occurs, as well as the biological, and neurological properties that are evident in Pedophiles. Their brains, like any other sexuality, are specifically wired differently, which can only occur from birth.

Fetishes occur after birth. Generally thought to be triggered by an event at a young age due to stimulation of a particular image, object, or whatever else that is then attributed to arousal.

Sure. I understand. My point is that they are like that from birth. Just like some people are gay. All at birth. (My brother is gay..im not associating the two)

But we agree, yes.

I dont think it's anyone's fault if they are a paedophile. It is their fault however if they act on it. And for that, there is no excuse.
edit on 18-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join