It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think it is our goverment who fly U.F.O.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Do you think it is our goverment who fly U.F.O. ? We had the stealth bomber since the 70's and we just found out about in the first Gulf war. In California there have been numerous reports of sonic booms, as the goverment is testing new planes or whatever.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Personally, I agree with physicist and leading UFOlogist Stanton Friedman described below by William One Sac, that we are seeing a combination of true UFO's and black aircraft. However, I would guess that the majority are human, but this is only my belief and I am no more educated on this matter than anyone else here on ATS (by this I mean in terms of knowing the black aircraft/UFO ratio). Maybe the designs for many black aircraft we see are influenced by ET design?

Stanton Friedman takes a clear-cut unambiguous stand that SOME UFOs are alien spacecraft, that the subject of flying saucers represents a Cosmic Watergate, that none of the anti-UFO arguments made by a variety of noisy negativists stand up to careful scrutiny, and that we are dealing with the biggest story of the past millennium: visits to Planet Earth by alien spacecraft and the successful coverup by governments of the best data: alien wreckage and bodies recovered in New Mexico, for 56 years. He has spent many weeks at a total of 20 document archives. Stan has successfully taken on many critics of flying saucers, Roswell, Majestic 12, including winning a debate at Oxford University.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think that some ufo's are actual alien crafts, but the US along with other countries (Russia) have wreckage and bodies and some working saucers that they test and learn from and backward engineer them to make our own space capable fleet of ships, none of this alien tech will be filtered down into military or civilian applications. So a ton of money is spent on making our own designs seem cutting edge, like PDE and Scramjets and stealth.

I admit I might be completly wrong, but just the fact that our government knows aliens and flying suacers exist and cover it all up, I think says that they have some of there crafts and are toying with them at Area-51.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well, it's quite obvious all these black triangle UFOs that have been more and more frequent in the past few years have something to do with the "lifter" technology, since they are perfect equilateral triangles and do seem to rely on zero gravity principles as means for hovering and flying. After all, the techology is based on Nikola Tesla's discoveries and inventions... so the government might have experimented on it for decades in Area 51.

But something tells me that they're gonna reveal it soon...

That would strike a huge blow to all ufologists and to the idea of aliens visiting us. If they use that to prove that UFO's are man-made, then there will be no more reasons, for most people, to believe that the alien presence is being hidden by the government. It's gonna be a truth for a bigger lie...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Also, don't you people think it's odd that the government keeps on spending billions into that same old rocket propulsion technology while the average Joe can build his own antigravitational device at home for only a few bucks???

There's something strange with all this obsession for rocket propulsion... and it's not just for the... errr... sexual symbolism of rockets!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Rockets are stupid and wasteful things with a degree of complication and expense that obliterates the purpose of using them in the first place. Besides most spacecraft I see look like they have been knocked up overnight in someones tool shed by recovering alcoholics suffering from severe DT's. I guess the distractive value of 'big, bright, shiny things' is high enough to disguise this from most people but it doesn't fool me. Besides what is the point of zipping off to the moon, if you are so hard up for grey rocks and dust in the US I can send you some from my garden.
As for the whole UFO thing the possibilities one has to take into account are limitless and lagely beyond comprehension to the general public anyway. If the US govt is flying these things then I fail to see why they havent put it to better use which makes me ask 'Just what does one do with a UFO?' I am sure it is impressive to park one next to the gaffer taped Cessnas at the local airstrip but that doesnt exactly bring us a profit from operating UFO's now does it? I find it extremely difficult to believe that super enlightened interstellar beings would have equipped these aircraft with weapons since their performance alone renders them relatively impervious to ours so they can't be much use as weapons either. Surveilance vehicles maybe, that seems like a more logical use for these craft since if the were equipped with weapons of comparable technology then our nukes wouls seem like xmas crackers in comparison. The surveilance theory also seems to suggest an explanation to the elusive nature of these craft and the secrecy reguarding them. What do the rest of you think?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well, you brought up some very logical points Bond. I agree with you that the UFO's we currently have are more than likely being used for surveilance, but I've gotta believe that the government is feverishly researching ways to make it into a weapon if offensive weapon systems are not already a part of the craft. I mean, you've got a craft capable of space to air travel without burning up, maneuverability that makes all of our fighter planes slow in comparison, and most likely armour that is impenetrable to conventional weapons. However, the weapons we put on it will have to be our own if the aliens don't have weapons on their craft, which would be the same as sticking a spearthrower on an F-117
but against other conventional weapons we still have the advantage as we have the much more advanced aircraft.

top topics

join