It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump gives supporters permission to say/do what they want

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicSmack
a reply to: mOjOm

I feel you are proving my point. I'm done here. I'll agree that we won't agree good day.

Really?? I doubt that. But out of interest what was your point???

That's fine if you want to agree to disagree though and end this discussion. But I fail to see how I helped prove your point by putting forth multiple valid arguments in opposition to yours.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Blowing little thing out of proportion that's what the left do. You get labeled a Nazi and racist so easily in today's PC world. Now if you excuse me i have to get to my KKK meeting.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicSmack

Ah I see. Because only the left does that right???

Those on the right are always so accurate in their descriptions and accusations correct???

The right never blows anything out of proportion do they??? Oh no. I can't think of any examples where they've done that.

You've got to be joking man. The bias and hypocrisy of such a claim is false to the point of just being comical.

I'm not stopping you from leaving. Say hi to the clan for me.
edit on 15-3-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicSmack

Blowing little thing out of proportion that's what the left do. You get labeled a Nazi and racist so easily in today's PC world. Now if you excuse me i have to get to my KKK meeting.

(Except for that last sentence
)

It seems to me that the left have some sort of mental illness they have acquired over time. They hyperbolize every little thing to the point of ridiculousness, yet they seem to actually believe their own hype.

Take the Hitler/Trump comparison. It is as if they throw everything out the window except the things that they want to exaggerate and use to accuse. The KKK stuff was off-the-charts ridiculous.

The left are the ones with no filter, imo! They hone in on something, blow it way out of proportion, add and embellish it, then try to make it out to be a bonafide fact.

Everything is racist, mysogynist, islamaphobic, homophobic, xenophobic, and god knows what other "ist" or "bic" label. Facts and rationale mean nothing in their world of perceived unfairness either in words or deeds.
edit on 15-3-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Meanwhile when the right talks about "Christian Persecution", Obama care being "The worst thing since slavery" or that Obama is a Covert Muslim who's here to destroy America or that Michelle Obama is a Tranny.

Now those are some accurate statements and not to be considered Hyperbolic if not just out right lies. Is that what we're supposed to believe???

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Meanwhile when the right talks about "Christian Persecution", Obama care being "The worst thing since slavery" or that Obama is a Covert Muslim who's here to destroy America or that Michelle Obama is a Tranny.

Now those are some accurate statements and not to be considered Hyperbolic if not just out right lies. Is that what we're supposed to believe???

The Right as a group does not do that. Some individuals may do that, but the general right-leaning philosophical group as whole do not. But, the left, in the main, has an obsessive NEED to do it. That's the difference. Think about it honestly.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Teikiatsu

We're not saying he's organizing attacks. Although he's not too far off. But you see he doesn't have to do that. All he need to do is just suggest the idea of something and it's enough.

No parsing words. If you are even insinuating anything that goes down the slippery slope.

By your logic, Sanders *has* encouraged his *own sheep* to keep disrupting Trump campaigns, because obviously Trump had it coming. I mean, listen to what he was saying, he had it coming to him. (Might as well blame how he was dressed.)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Who is financing these protest groups? Who is providing the transportation to the rallies? Who is paying these "protesters" to show up and be aggressive?

www.wnd.com...

As news outlets have reported, Friday’s disruption at the University of Illinois-Chicago auditorium was a preplanned assault. Behind it were the George Soros-funded MoveOn.org, Black Lives Matter, Occupy Wall Street, Hispanics hoisting Mexican flags and cop-haters carrying filthy signs to show their contempt for police.
People for Bernie, a pro-Sanders outfit, tweeted, “[This] wasn’t just luck. It took organizers from dozens of organizations and thousands of people to pull off. Great work.”
Now, Sanders did not order this assault on the civil rights of Trump supporters. But MoveOn.org has endorsed him, and “Bernie” signs and T-shirts were everywhere among the disrupters. Hence, he has a duty to disavow this conduct and those who engaged in it.

Can one imagine how the media would pile on Trump if working-class white males in Trump T-shirts invaded a Hillary Clinton rally and shut it down?
Can one imagine how the networks and cable TV channels that host town halls with the candidates would react if hell-raisers sneaked into their audiences and shouted obscenities during discussions?

Some are claiming that the media is under-reporting the actual damages.
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Oh yes, here we go with the exception being given to one side which just so happens to be the side you're on and support while making sweeping accusations about the other side as if they're true.

You should know by now that is a tactic made from bias and a logical fallacy.

One side isn't allowed to have an exception without the other side getting the same. To say it doesn't count because not all Conservatives think like that can't be given to just them while claiming all liberals are the same.

That won't fly around here and you should know that by now.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

a reply to: CosmicSmack

If he's the leader of the country they are all his people. The leader of America doesn't choose which other Americans are His People and Not His People.

I find this statement troubling for 2 reasons:

1) The People do not belong to anyone but themselves, and the deity of their choice
2) The President is the Chief Executive of the United States, he is not a leader of the People.

Why would you want someone like that in charge???

Personally I would prefer a person who understands overhead, meeting bottom lines, business efficiency etc. running the behemoth bureaucracy over another politician who thinks that all money belongs to the government and is only accountable for performance for 1 day out of every 2/4/6 years.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Sanders does have to be careful of what he says too. That's exactly what I'm saying and Sanders has said it himself. I even explained that in what I wrote. Supporters on all sides will act in ways that they think might help who they support, even without that person asking them directly. Both groups will be doing this. I thought I made that clear enough.

So now that we have that clear and I'm applying it equally do you still have an issue with it???

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Personally I would prefer a person who understands overhead, meeting bottom lines, business efficiency etc. running the behemoth bureaucracy over another politician who thinks that all money belongs to the government and is only accountable for performance for 1 day out of every 2/4/6 years.

I would take a page from FICO and not give Trump that much credit. He may go bankrupt again and you'll lose all of your money.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The statement being made was that it was good that he supports "His People" as in the people who support him. Making his supporters in to some kind of special class above the rest.

My point is that all the people under his watch are Americans and he shouldn't be dividing them into "His People" and "Not his People". As president they are all "His People" and he is obligated to treat them all equally regard less of whether or not they supported him, voted for him, or whatever. That is the system we have and the idea of equality.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Fyi...so true

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Not surprising that when you aren't able to debate something anymore and your arguments start to fail you must result to using cheap attacks and name calling with over generalizations and unproven accusations.

But hey, it's easier than actually doing some real work or gathering correct information. Plus it comes with a funny picture so what the hell.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Oh yes, here we go with the exception being given to one side which just so happens to be the side you're on and support while making sweeping accusations about the other side as if they're true.

You should know by now that is a tactic made from bias and a logical fallacy.

One side isn't allowed to have an exception without the other side getting the same. To say it doesn't count because not all Conservatives think like that can't be given to just them while claiming all liberals are the same.

That won't fly around here and you should know that by now.

You are not being honest in your evaluation of the overall groups. Every little criticism or every fact based stat that doesn't support the "stray dog syndrome" is labeled racism, islamaphobia, misogyny, etc. etc. ad nauseum by the left. It is pathological, imo.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
You are not being honest in your evaluation of the overall groups. Every little criticism or every fact based stat that doesn't support the "stray dog syndrome" is labeled racism, islamaphobia, misogyny, etc. etc. ad nauseum by the left. It is pathological, imo.

Oh yah, I'm not being honest huh. You're the only one using those terms so far not me. You're also the one using logical fallacies which I just got done pointing out to you.

Don't bother admitting to the FACT you are being dishonest then and now. Just keep you BS accusations coming. Keep projecting on others what you are doing. It's pathological alright. You can't even own up to the sh*t you've just got done saying yet you have the arrogance to accuse others.

Well, keep it up. I've got all day.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Considering there were reports of bottles being thrown at cars as the attendees left the building, possibly.

Source, please.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Because, Truth matters..

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs>>> So Trump says that his supporters can turn the tables on those who wish to disrupt their rallies and he's the bad guy? Hardly. Hillary's storm troopers are the ones who started it, she's to blame for the gutter tactics.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join