It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is now an Open Shill for Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
freedomain radio has also been defending trump.

A lot of people are shifting positions.

I believe the there is an electoral shift going on.

I think we could see some states flip electorally in a trump vs hillary or sanders.

republicans will pull the highest share of whites ever. and highest percent of blacks in a long time.

I call michigan goes red if trump is nominee.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
He's an opportunist and a fraud definitely. I don't know if he's cointelpro but the propaganda is somewhat sophisticated. He uses Paul Joseph Watson as the hipster fringe stick to his mainstream carrot in order to entice the much further to the right viewership into supporting the organisation while proclaiming he's against it.

Come on man, he calls Monckton a libertarian hero when he's basically an old school colonialist bootlicker; the very type of guy the founding fathers would have happily seen shot in the face.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I got blocked from Infowars' moderators for exposing how Trump is for the PATRIOT Act. I guess Alex CIA Jones is now for the PATRIOT Act. What a phony.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
He is just another voice in an endless stream of static that accompanies the great US election circus meanwhile there have been 10 threads this week about the MIC and this administration which if they had happened in my country would start a bloody revolution,things like Pentagon loses 6.5 trillion,50 intelligence analysists complaining their information is being compromised,records about terrorists being deleted and on and on and on.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: darthchaosofrspw

Well if they blocked you for that, it must have been concrete. I don't like the Patriot Act much at all. Could you expose his support for me?? It may sway my opinion of him.

Alex Jones is till making more money than any other CT and employing dozens of people in the process. Being a net job creator and managing a growing, thriving, and expanding media company has done more to bring political and establishment corruption to the knowledge of average Americans than any other CT outlet that I am aware of. People should take note, Alex Jones is showing the world how its done. If Trump goes through with his own media network, and these two join forces, there will be a grand awakening of epic proportions.

Some people like their Hannity, or Glenn Beck, or Anderson Cooper, or Rush Limbaugh, or Pete Lavelle, or Van Jones, or even #ty Piers Morgan (that #bag). And some of us prefer Alex Jones.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I'd just watch CNN then. They are fair and balanced.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Or don't watch any News and we won't get brainwashed like all the mindless Trump and Hillary supporters. Seriously, I don't watch any news...Nor any talk shows and no radio. It's surprisingly liberating and freeing. I suppose I would watch or listen to Coast to Coast if I had the time but that's probably it.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Or don't watch any news.

Or watch a lot of news.

People will do what they want to do and find whatever confirms their own biases.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

try twitter its as it happens and usually more accurate than mainstream media which is scripted.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I don't twitter, I don't know how to twitter.

I know they do hashtags a lot.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Or don't watch any news.

Or watch a lot of news.

People will do what they want to do and find whatever confirms their own biases.

But the real answer is that ...if you don't get brainwashed by corporate news and paid hacks you have a better chance of forming your own opinions and finding the truth. You see it in this election cycle. People are 100% sure that either Hillary or Trump are the only way to save our country....

The reality is that they're both schmucks and we're better off without either of them.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You mean pound signs?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

You mean pound signs?

I was trying to be hip and trendy.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

People were getting "brainwashed" long before cable, the internet, television, even radio.

This isn't new.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well there are good you tube channels other than Alex Jones,Israeli News Live,X22 Report ,Richie Allen its a matter of looking but if you'll watch the 1 min 30 second video I posted you'll get the idea on all mainstream media.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

CNN, MSNBC, and Fox are absolute disgraces to news.

In all my 1000 or so channels of cable I have not ONE legitimate news channel.

The three major “news” channels are not news but tabloid political trash.

Talk about NWO conspiracy to make us all stupid and dumb here is the proof…The 3 major domo cable networks are the number one ingredient of poison in our minds

Watch them with a mental gas mask on

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

People have been stupid, naïve, long before news shows.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

That’s right Cowboy... they exist to embed the ignorance within stupidity

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

You mean pound signs?

I was trying to be hip and trendy.

I've given that up. You're way ahead of me.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Just coming back from Alex's You Tube channel today,he has lost the plot,he openly worships Trump and there is no objectivity or journalistic standard any more Trump good,leftists bad,all Muslims are evil...10 years ago I followed this guy as a believer that left or right the song remains the same and both should be held accountable,some of his rants are on a par with the rabid Berkeley bitch on another thread....perhaps the Devil owns both sides and either way can pick up your soul collect.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join