It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is now an Open Shill for Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
What happen to the conspiracy theorist?

Alex Jones, take a look at his ugly web site and see almost every article as a defense of poor persecuted Donald Trump.

www.infowars.com...

Has Trump paid this guy off?

He no longer talks about the NWO globalists who have framed the Muslims in 911, something he use to yell at the top of his lungs, but now reports on all the crimes of Arabs in Europe just like any old racist bigot.

And the crimes of left-wingers and black people and Mexicans just like other bigoted sites of the right wing nut variety

Alex Jones is now nothing but a right-wing nut in the mold of David Duke and Jeff Rense

edit on 14-3-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well he needs to make money. He goes with what the audience wants to hear.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

AJ has always been a whore for the conservative establishment. He just always whored himself out to the more extreme aspects of it. Now that extreme conservatism is en vogue, he can talk about things that seem mainstream, but still be extremist in his wording.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Obviously that's the case.

Its called a whore

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Alex Jones is now nothing but a right-wing nut in the mold of David Duke and Jeff Rense

And this is any different than the AJ of the past...?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
There are real sincere conspiracy theorist: Global Research and Veterans Today, Activist post and of course ATS and many of the writers at those sites.

Alex Jones and Jeff Rense and now Red Ice Creations are embarrassments to the conspiracy community.

Their nothing but bigoted and racists, pure and simple.

Its clear the people, who have labeled Jones a shill for right wing causes like Koch, such as myself, have been proven right.

They exist to give the conspiracy community a bad name.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

Jones at least use to not be an open bigot and would mainly do conspiracy stories.

Certainly he has followed Glen Beck into extreme right wing dogma and Jeff Rense, and Red Ice Creations into open racism.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Obviously that's the case.

Its called a whore

No...I think it's called the entertainment biz.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Funny how that works

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What mic is he using? We can tell how well he's doing by the quality of his microphone.

Well, that's one theory anyway LOL

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Just wait, spring is coming, he'll be doing a money bomb soon so he can update his studio and make his viewers pay for it.

What a giant scum bag.

At least there's this. Alex is the perfect vision of somebody who was part of our movement, who deserved a seat at the table, who then sold out for a bigger seat on the winning team.

Take heed young folk, this is what a traitor in sheep skin clothing looks like.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Meh.

Just another self-aggrandizing schmuck jumping on the Trump gravy train, before it runs off the tracks.

Make hay while the sun is shining...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Entertainers though still have integrity.

They don’t sell out human beings and become racists and bigots for money

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Just wait, spring is coming, he'll be doing a money bomb soon so he can update his studio and make his viewers pay for it.

What a giant scum bag.

At least there's this. Alex is the perfect vision of somebody who was part of our movement, who deserved a seat at the table, who then sold out for a bigger seat on the winning team.

Take heed young folk, this is what a traitor in sheep skin clothing looks like.

~Tenth

Alex Jonez, albeit entertaining, is absolutely insane.

After watching him rant - and I mean rant, screaming at the top of his lungs, physical gestures to match - for far too many times, it's clear that there's more going on there. He has a massive following, and says some of the most ridiculous-conspiracy crap I've ever heard.

I still remember his broadcasts from "Y2K... We're under attack, rocket fire, tanks are rolling in... this is happening folks, this is happening," and the moment he had Trump on - and I watched the full interview - I was confused as to what I just saw.

The Alex Jones I know rants and raves about the federal government... and is now a supporter thereof?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

but now reports on all the crimes of Arabs in Europe just like any old racist bigot.

And the crimes of left-wingers and black people and Mexicans

Goddamn, I hate to see any site actually reporting the news, especially when it flies in the face of the PC machine that really is depending on us all to remain as dumb to these crime facts as possible.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

but now reports on all the crimes of Arabs in Europe just like any old racist bigot.

And the crimes of left-wingers and black people and Mexicans

Goddamn, I hate to see any site actually reporting the news, especially when it flies in the face of the PC machine that really is depending on us all to remain as dumb to these crime facts as possible.

AJ reports a lot of things. The news isn't one of them.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

And this is surprising? Count me as shocked.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I happen to find Alex Jones very entertaining, especially when he goes all rage like, usually when he is mocking feminists, transgenders, and liberals

Alex Jones is doing better the 99% of the conspiracy community, that makes him a success in my book. At least he produces something that generates jobs. Even if it is only like 10-20 jobs, that makes him a technical job creator. So have that!

I support Jones and Trump, and I am not ashamed to say it. No American should be.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
he is riding trumps coattails to get more listeners. I have been listening to alex jones podcasts just to see the other side of the coin somethings he brings up are interesting but ever since he started throwing his support for trump he sounds like some posters on this site with his trump can do no wrong attitude and accusing his protestors as racists.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
am I the only one that doesn't give a damn about jones?...I hope not

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join