It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will vote against Donald Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well we know they aren't trying that hard to get through the backlog,

We do?

Since 2002, immigration judges are responsible for over 300,000 deportation and removal cases per year. There are 54 immigration courts and 226 immigration judges. It is estimated that each judge makes about five rulings per day, sometimes with less than 15 minutes to render a decision.

www.bataraimmigrationlaw.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
I will vote against Donald Trump. Why?

-Anti immigration(everyone in america is a immigrant except for the native americans)
-His discriminatory comments against muslims that goes against the constitution.
-His Insane policies
-Poor outline for his policies
-His warmongering
-His comments on Latinos
-His comments on China,Mexico,and Japan.

Definitely not voting for Cruz,Rubio, or Hillary either.

Quick, somebody ALERT the Media!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Deportations are at record highs and have been since 2008 When Obama took office.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I request that you punch the OP in the avatar.

Trump would've wanted it that way!

(kidding)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

-Anti immigration(everyone in america is a immigrant except for the native americans)
-His discriminatory comments against muslims that goes against the constitution.
-His Insane policies
-His warmongering
-His comments on Latinos

1-Anti- ILLEGAL immigration. There is a difference ya know ( although the current Administration doesnt think anything illegal is against the law)

2- insane policies. Please elaborate on this one.

3- Poor outline of policies - dont all politicians suffer from that malady ?

4- Warmongering - again , please elaborate and draw a distinction between US National Security and war-mongering

5- His comments on Latinos -Havent heard anything on this . I do know that in some states he has carried a majority of that voting block. Doesnt sound as if the comments were all that bad if they are voting for him

6- -His comments on China,Mexico,and Japan.- What , ? Balancing the trade deficit is a bad thing?

And guess what ? I am not a Trump supporter. I just dont like anyone getting hammered for ineligible reasons...

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

And His comments against muslims was directed at radicals not all muslims.
False.
He said no Muslims should be allowed to travel to the US.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," a campaign press release said.

Of course, "figuring out what is going on" is a pretty vacuous statement.

edit on 3/13/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This is probably what Trump is talking about....

2.5 Million Join Illegal Population under Obama

The most recent analyses from the Center for Migration Studies and the Pew Research Center indicate 1.5 to 1.7 million aliens joined the illegal population from 2009 to 2013 — either overstaying a temporary visa or sneaking into the country.

Center for Immigration Studies analysis of Census Bureau data indicates that an additional 790,000 aliens joined the illegal population from the middle of 2013 to May of 2015, for a total of 2.5 million new illegal immigrants since President Obama took office in January of 2009 — 300,000 to 400,000 a year.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No doubt.
And he says, "Throw 'em out. Due process be damned!"

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

And His comments against muslims was directed at radicals not all muslims.
False.
He said no Muslims should be allowed to travel to the US.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," a campaign press release said.

Of course, "figuring out what is going on" is a pretty vacuous statement.

Actually its perfectly legal to do so Phage. Its been done a few other times and its perfectly legal under immigration law. I assume he would mean UNTIL VETTED and checked. Not a full stop. And If thye are not radicals they will be let in. Sheesh it be a added backround check.

Also Abou tillegals. Why not throw them out? they are tresspassing. Make exceptions fo r The children born here but if they arent here legally they should be sent away.
edit on 16000000pppm by yuppa because: forgot to add

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I assume he would mean UNTIL VETTED and checked.
Why? That's not what he said, is it?

Sheesh it be a added backround check.
You think everyone entering the country gets a background check?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

-His Insane policies
-His warmongering
-His comments on Latinos

Everyone in America is not an immigrant.

6 generations of my family on my mothers side have been born here.

We are as native as it gets.

No really, my

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I assume he would mean UNTIL VETTED and checked.
Why? That's not what he said, is it?

Sheesh it be a added backround check.
You think everyone entering the country gets a background check?

Yes. everyone should get a backround check these days.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Yes. everyone should get a backround check these days.
Including people who want to buy guns?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Your signature makes my blood boil, if drax is so literal why on earth when quill said it was time to give a # drax dint drop his pants and gave a #, grrrr!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingKelson

Wait so are you saying that his comments about Muslims are unconstitutional, or did he make a comment about the Muslim faith being unconstitutional?
Discriminating based on religion is against the constitution.
And being for immigration is all fine and dandy but why shouldn't there be a legal immigration policy that is enforced instead of just letting everyone and anyone come in and immediately become citizens? That just seems like it would lead to complete anarchy.
He is talking about deporting almost 11 million people that is crazy and impractical. We have to stop illegal immigration but mass deportation?
Also, if anti-immigration is so bad, why does every single other country in the world make and enforce their own immigration policy? None of them would be considered anti immigration yet they seem to like knowing who is in their country, for what purpose and for how long. Those racists.
I never said anything about race.
Trump really hadn't said anything anti immigration really. Just that those who have come here illegally should be kicked out to start the legal process begins those who are already in said process. Which seems fair to me. If I was in the middle of the process to become a citizen the legal way, I'd be pretty annoyed at the people who pretty much cut in line and demand they be made citizens first. Just my personal feelings so take that how you will.
No. We are not going to deport 11 million people. A fine and a work visa, with a social security number but no citizenship ahead of people that waited legitimately.
But whatever dude, you, as an American Citizen have the right to believe what you want so enjoy that while it lasts.

a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

I just hope Trump totally destroys the GOP platform so the Libertarians can get play.

Trump is the republican version of Obama.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Not exactly.

Whatever else he is, Obama is not a dick.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

-His Insane policies
-His warmongering
-His comments on Latinos

Wouldn't it have been easier to just say that you're voting for Sanders? Or Kasich, I guess you didn't specify not voting for him either. Still... You used an awful lot of words to say you aren't voting for him because you think he's racist and xenophobic.

I'm not a fan of Trump and will not be voting for him period, but maybe for different reasons than yours. Btw... I'm not an immigrant. Some of my ancestors (the Celtic ones) were immigrants, but I'm not. I'm not even an anchor baby. Plus, my ancestors had to deal with all the crap that came along with being immigrants. Like most immigrants past they were despised by many. Why should modern immigrants be excuses from the hazing and initiation process in general so-to-speak?

link   
a reply to: Phage

That all depends upon how one defines dick

link   

Not exactly.

Whatever else he is, Obama is not a dick.

That is open for debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join