It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will vote against Donald Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I will vote against Donald Trump. Why?

-Anti immigration(everyone in america is a immigrant except for the native americans)
-His discriminatory comments against muslims that goes against the constitution.
-His Insane policies
-Poor outline for his policies
-His warmongering
-His comments on Latinos
-His comments on China,Mexico,and Japan.

Definitely not voting for Cruz,Rubio, or Hillary either.
edit on 13-3-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I've never seen that "against" box on a Presidential ballot.
Is it something new?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I am undecided on who I will vote for.

Trump's policies are insane.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This thread could have easily been posted in any ongoing Trump thread.

You don't even give specific examples or sources for your accusations.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

I would lean toward inane.

But I'm still wondering how you vote against someone.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

I will be running for president under my pseudonym Against Trump.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Although I completely agree, I had to login just to comment. (Usually just stalk these forums)

Trump becomes president we will go to war with someone, that's a given. His policies are crazy, his comparisons to Hitler are apparent irrelevant to MSM, and his rhetoric is just plain mind boggling in 2016. He becomes president it will hurt this country more then the previous 5 have combined (and that's staying something given both Bush's).

I can only pray for the future. I hope my child still has a country he/she can be proud of when they're grown up.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Obviously you're gonna vote for Sanders. Why not just make a thread with that title instead?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadys321

I thought Bush and Obama were terrible.

Then Trump goes to full Hitler level crazy and I am like "we need to stop this guy from destroying our country".

I don't want this guy to represent our country. We are not ignorant xenophobic ideologues and warmongers.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

We are not ignorant xenophobic ideologues and warmongers.

Well, some certainly are. An awful lot seem to resonate with Trump's populist blather.

edit on 3/13/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Shadys321

I thought Bush and Obama were terrible.

Then Trump goes to full Hitler level crazy and I am like "we need to stop this guy from destroying our country".

I don't want this guy to represent our country. We are not ignorant xenophobic ideologues and warmongers.

Exactly, and for some reason it seems a crazy percentage of this country is onboard with Trump because he "speaks his mind" and tells his opinions on races, countries, ect on a 6th grade level. Sometimes it feels like the whole country is going back in time with this guy. Of course these are only my opinions but I'm terrified of the future.

Like I said I can only hope. The future looks bleak.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I didn't know Trump was on ballots in England.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Uh, okay.

If I didn't like him, I wouldn't vote for him either.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Clearly, he means Donald trump will be standing next to him " to close for comfort" while he casts his vote.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wait so are you saying that his comments about Muslims are unconstitutional, or did he make a comment about the Muslim faith being unconstitutional?

And being for immigration is all fine and dandy but why shouldn't there be a legal immigration policy that is enforced instead of just letting everyone and anyone come in and immediately become citizens? That just seems like it would lead to complete anarchy.

Also, if anti-immigration is so bad, why does every single other country in the world make and enforce their own immigration policy? None of them would be considered anti immigration yet they seem to like knowing who is in their country, for what purpose and for how long. Those racists.

Trump really hadn't said anything anti immigration really. Just that those who have come here illegally should be kicked out to start the legal process begins those who are already in said process. Which seems fair to me. If I was in the middle of the process to become a citizen the legal way, I'd be pretty annoyed at the people who pretty much cut in line and demand they be made citizens first. Just my personal feelings so take that how you will.

But whatever dude, you, as an American Citizen have the right to believe what you want so enjoy that while it lasts.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Rome destroyed themselves from within.

I pray America isn't on the same path. The similarities sometimes are crazy.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KingKelson

Trump really hadn't said anything anti immigration really. Just that those who have come here illegally should be kicked out to start the legal process begins those who are already in said process.

Yeah. But he didn't say how to go about "kicking them out", did he? I mean, there is such a thing as due process, isn't there? Who determines whether you're here legally or not? The sheriff, or the courts? See, the courts are working on it, but they have a pretty big backlog.

I'd be pretty annoyed at the people who pretty much cut in line and demand they be made citizens first.
Me too. Who's doing that? Who's saying it's a good idea to do so?

edit on 3/13/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

We are not ignorant xenophobic ideologues and warmongers.

Well, some certainly are. An awful lot seem to resonate with Trump's populist blather.

Some, but every group has its lunatics. *Cough* Pro(re)gressives

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: KingKelson

Trump really hadn't said anything anti immigration really. Just that those who have come here illegally should be kicked out to start the legal process begins those who are already in said process.

Yeah. But he didn't say how to go about "kicking them out", did he? I mean, there is such a thing as due process, isn't there? Who determines whether you're here legally or not? The sheriff, or the courts? See, the courts are working on it, but they have a pretty big backlog.

Well we know they aren't trying that hard to get through the backlog, or is it that the backlog isn't getting shorter because of catch and release.

edit on 13-3-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I will vote against Donald Trump. Why?

-Anti immigration(everyone in america is a immigrant except for the native americans)
-His discriminatory comments against muslims that goes against the constitution.
-His Insane policies
-Poor outline for his policies
-His warmongering
-His comments on Latinos
-His comments on China,Mexico,and Japan.

Definitely not voting for Cruz,Rubio, or Hillary either.

No after a generation or two people born here are natives too. According to the law. Also Trump said ILLEGALS who are CRIMINALS And Actually the Native americans Immigrated here too so that point is moot.

And His comments against muslims was directed at radicals not all muslims. Also its not
unconstitutional to have a opinion,so until he passes a law its just that a opinion.

HIs comment s on latinos were explained too. he didnt say every single one he said SOME OF THEM.

Warmongering? Yeha got a point there though.

Anc china. china IS a dick thats a fact. mexico is a narco state.

I dont recall anything about japan.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join