It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Homeowner hides 4 year old child in closet, shoots home invaders

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Police: Homeowner hides 4 year old child in closet, shoots home invaders

Outrageous!

OUTRAGEOUS!

OUTRAGEOUS!

Obviously that homeowner should have hid in the closet too, and dialed 911, and wait for the police to come 'save' them!

Then Barny will say, I got them! They were hiding in the closet but I killed those robbers lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsup86

Your reply did crack me up, please note.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: infolurker

I love these stories of instant justice.

Karma is a bitch.

Murdering someone for breaking into your home... Sounds like justice alright....

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigdo13

Karma is a bitch.

Murdering someone for breaking into your home... Sounds like justice alright....

Sure does. Guess you don't have children.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bigdo13

it's not murder, it's self defense.
tell you what, why don't you let two 18 yr old thugs kick in your door and start beating you about your head and shoulders and i bet you would pick up a gun PDQ.

edit on 14-3-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Sorry if you don't want to get shot, do not kick in my door. Cause and effect.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoadCourse

This wasn't in the main stream news.....
Soooo....
I don't believe it.
How bout you quit making stuff up, man.

I believe his post is saying this stuff is not covered much if at all, so it might as well not exist, it's hidden.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Karma is a bitch.

Much better to let them kill you and your family and maybe rape your wife and kids. Don't break into people's homes. This is the most perfect justice there is .. no chance of the wrong person getting punished.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Poor man just wanted to steal something and dies because of it ? There are laws in my country against that. You go to jail if you shoot someone with a gun while he has a knife for istance or unarmed.

I do think death is too much. That guy could shoot the invaders in the leg for istance... He is a murderer now , no matter what led to it.

Morons with guns...
edit on 15-3-2016 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Schmoe1223

Karma is a bitch.

Sure does. Guess you don't have children.

Guess you don't have a soul. Death is part of life. All people die. So why become a killer and do something that will happen eventually anyway. There is no justice in killing someone. Even if he has killed your own kids. Guns shpuld be banned . For all eternity.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
Poor man just wanted to steal something and dies because of it ? There are laws in my country against that. You go to jail if you shoot someone with a gun while he has a knife for istance or unarmed.

I do think death is too much. That guy could shoot the invaders in the leg for istance... He is a murderer now , no matter what led to it.

Morons with guns...

If he shot the legs out from under him he has to take time to hit a moving object. You must hit center mass in a situation such as this or risk your injury when your only crime was a liberal crime of defending your life and family. Morons without guns get killed like sheep.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I think there is a reason the gun hating liberal elites have guns or bodyguards with them and want you to not have them. Only, I can't tell what if any good reason that there is fur such lunacy?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

In this case the poor thieves...

His crime is that he is a murderer. I hope they take his doughter or something. I hate murderers. In the guts. If im in the same situation i would choose to die rather than kill.

Every NORMAL person should firt aim to NOT KILL.

edit on 15-3-2016 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Defending your life and fammily means Protecting them . Not killing. Killing is not protecting. Killing is killing. You take the life of someone before his time.

If you want to defend them , do it without killing . Prove you have a soul. Prove you are to a trash who takes lifes because he was "under preasure".

Because exaxtly those guys that are given the chance to kill 100-200 ppls just to save their lovrd ones, will do it. Thats how easilly people are manipulated. Once a murderer always a murderer. Because he had the intention to shoot , and he will always do it.

No wonder if in 10-15 years he goes on rampage and kill his wife and everyone he gets his hands on then kill himself.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RoadCourse

It's funny how this was reported by a news station on the other side of the country. The reason why? Victims white, assailants black. The MSM likes to censor black on white violence. On the other hand they're so desperate to paint whites as racist you can be a 5'7" Guatemalan Hispanic (George Zimmerman) and that's close enough for them, they now call you a white male on the news for 2 years.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
Defending your life and fammily means Protecting them . Not killing. Killing is not protecting. Killing is killing. You take the life of someone before his time.

If you want to defend them , do it without killing . Prove you have a soul. Prove you are to a trash who takes lifes because he was "under preasure".

Because exaxtly those guys that are given the chance to kill 100-200 ppls just to save their lovrd ones, will do it. Thats how easilly people are manipulated. Once a murderer always a murderer. Because he had the intention to shoot , and he will always do it.

No wonder if in 10-15 years he goes on rampage and kill his wife and everyone he gets his hands on then kill himself.

You can't be serious .. you sir embody all whats wrong with this country .. making the criminals the victims!

By your logic these thugs had to right to break in your home, rape your wife and take whatever they want while you sit there writing them a blank check and thanking them with a freshly prepared fruit basket.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I will call 911 after I shoot anyone breaking in to my house!
I don't want that chalk line being mine or a loved one.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Check:
Channel 9 Alive;
Atlantic Journal-Constitution;
WSBTV.com TV;
DeKalb News...
Looks like you didn't research your comments very well!
SOOOO, how about you stop making stuff up

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
'ROADCOURSE', 'flyandi' and 'andycourse' are the same Hillary lovers...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

As much as I like this story and always root for the homeowner, it's really sad this has to happen.

Dumbass kids.

I mean seriously, while they are home in the afternoon!?

WTF!

Gene pool loses a moron. 4 year old and homeowner live to rock another day.

Works for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join