It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John titor video debunking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The video was made by a guy named denny unger who is a big paranormal guy here's his sight:

www.darkplanetonline.com...

I also believe it is supposed to show a man hopping to another dimension and not time travel.

Not quite sure if it was meant to be hoax or was part of his demo reel as a graphic artist/editor type guy.

This is from filers files, it's the same denny unger:

LEDUC, ALBERTA -- On September 15, 2002, at 2:45 AM, Denny Unger decided to step outside on a clear and windless night and saw three points of light forming a flying triangle. My first thought was that I was having a dizzy spell so I refocused, and the lights were there. Thirty seconds later the flying triangle of lights changed direction from north to east. The object was either very large or very low and appeared to blot out passing stars without sound. The lights on each tip were solid white, but of very low intensity. There was a distinct impression that the corner lights were used to camouflage the object and it was doing its best not to be seen. It was completely silent. I entered the house and grabbed my digital video camera, and began filming the object but soon lost sight of it as it flew behind a neighbor's home. I attempted to follow but lost it. This was all captured on video but the triangular formation of lights could not be resolved on film. Leduc is southeast of the Edmonton International Airport and I can tell you with the authority of living near the strip for over 10 years that this was NOT A PLANE. The object was far too huge to be compared to anything I've seen in our local skies. "Heavens Above" satellite tracking system (www.heavens-above.com) listed no satellites for my area. You have my permission to reveal my e-mail and name. I believe this willingness lends a great deal to credibility. Thanks to Denny Unger www.darkplanetonline.com [email protected]

Spiderj

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
here's denny's newest site

worldworksgames.com...

He's also involved with these guys

www.skybooksusa.com...

Spiderj

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

HE Never MaDE claim to producing a video like that!!

Thankyou J_3, I thought it was EXTREMELY weird that JT never mentioned ever producing that video, (ALSO one of his last posts i think i remember him claiming he was returning to his time) and all of a sudden this pops up years (years remember!) later.

PLUS, JT claimed he used a car. This guy uses a box shaped handheld. But THATS BESIDE THE POINT!! what is wrong with everyone! are your eyes not as good as mine?! It looks so clearly, blatantly, stupendously obviously fake!. Whats the point of making a hoax of a hoax. Oh wait lol they did that with ufo's

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I usually don't harp, but if you had read my post on this thread you would know what this is.

Again, this was made by a man named denny unger, please see my post.

SPiderj

[edit on 11/21/2005 by Spiderj]

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Here's a link to the actual page, denny unger posing as "Steve" the dimension hopper:

www.anomalies.net...

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I've seen that video on you tube and I think it's a badly perpetrated hoax. It's quite clearly done on a blue/green screen with some basic video editing software. If you look closely at the edges of what he is wearing you can see a discrepancy between the him and the background. The above post is accurate with everything else.
Also, John did state on his posts that he sold his Corvette for a Ford truck since he had extra things to bring back with him and the Corvette was too small. Since the Truck does not appear in this video we can assume that the video is an outright hoax. The device, C204, that John described is about the size of a foot locker or cable cabinet and, as stated above, weighed in at about 500 lbs. It would not be possible to shoulder that weight on one side of the body. A hand held laser is not needed to open the aperture of the worm hole John described. The worm hole is contained inside a field within the C204. The time travel device also created a gravity field around the whole car. The only time a laser was used was in pictures to illustrate the effect of the gravity swell outside the vehicle. I deem the video in question to be a hoax by someone trying to satisfy some need to 'see' proof of his time traveling.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
The video was made by a guy named denny unger who is a big paranormal guy here's his sight:

www.darkplanetonline.com...

I also believe it is supposed to show a man hopping to another dimension and not time travel.

Not quite sure if it was meant to be hoax or was part of his demo reel as a graphic artist/editor type guy.

This is from filers files, it's the same denny unger:

LEDUC, ALBERTA -- On September 15, 2002, at 2:45 AM, Denny Unger decided to step outside on a clear and windless night and saw three points of light forming a flying triangle. My first thought was that I was having a dizzy spell so I refocused, and the lights were there. Thirty seconds later the flying triangle of lights changed direction from north to east. The object was either very large or very low and appeared to blot out passing stars without sound. The lights on each tip were solid white, but of very low intensity. There was a distinct impression that the corner lights were used to camouflage the object and it was doing its best not to be seen. It was completely silent. I entered the house and grabbed my digital video camera, and began filming the object but soon lost sight of it as it flew behind a neighbor's home. I attempted to follow but lost it. This was all captured on video but the triangular formation of lights could not be resolved on film. Leduc is southeast of the Edmonton International Airport and I can tell you with the authority of living near the strip for over 10 years that this was NOT A PLANE. The object was far too huge to be compared to anything I've seen in our local skies. "Heavens Above" satellite tracking system (www.heavens-above.com) listed no satellites for my area. You have my permission to reveal my e-mail and name. I believe this willingness lends a great deal to credibility. Thanks to Denny Unger www.darkplanetonline.com [email protected]

Spiderj

Can you please point me in the direction of proof of Denny Unger admitting to making this video? Is there Proof 'Steven' and Denny are the same person?

I know this video is horribly fake, this is beside the point, it could have been a rough draft or failed first attempt at the John Titor farewell video, made even before the details of the hoax were written out.

People like Shadow88 claim this:

"Thankyou J_3, I thought it was EXTREMELY weird that JT never mentioned ever producing that video, (ALSO one of his last posts i think i remember him claiming he was returning to his time) and all of a sudden this pops up years (years remember!) later."

JT never mentioned producing this video because it was obviously fake and he didn't want his hoax to go down the tubes so fast, he may have attempted to make a better video but due to a lack of special effects he never released it.

As to the comment of it popping up years later, actually this 'Steven' video
popped up in early 2001 on the exact same forum of John Titor's famous 'I am from 2036' thread, bbs.artbell.com.

Again I ask, what concrete proof is there that Denny Unger made this video? I would greatly like to see his confession, I am not interested in heresay.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join